.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Turbo
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2002, 08:08 PM   #1
Boosted3g

Anyone need to know any info on AEM standalone?

The reason i ask is im going to the training seminar for it on Monday the 18th. Im taking the trip to NJ to get certified from AEM with using it. If there are any questions you want me to ask or to find out let me know and ill find out for you. We will be playing with the race system and installing one at Bullish Racing later in the day. So anyway ill be leaving this weekend and wont be back until Tuesday so post any questions you have and ill get answers.
Old 02-14-2002, 09:27 AM   #2
VTC_CiViC

Awesome dude! Let us know how you like it and how it performs
Old 02-14-2002, 09:59 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I dont but it sounds like your gonna have a ton of fun!!!
Old 02-21-2002, 09:49 AM   #4
Boosted3g

The the training was cool. We got to see a total install of the AEM and see it getting tuned. We tuned it for about 4 hours or so and we were shown all this thing can do. My general idea of it its this: I can do everything but it is no thte most conveint or the easiest thing to tune. Even the plug and play model takes a while to make it work correctly. And the price is not the cheapest but it does do it all like the ads state.
Old 02-21-2002, 09:08 PM   #5
MrCLoWnY

Hey Boosted, How do you like it compared to your POWER FC??? and also when did you start working at Modified Motorsports???
Old 02-24-2002, 10:06 AM   #6
Boosted3g

I still like the Power FC and the Hondata over the AEM system jsut for the simple fact that its so much easier to tune. It will not do all the things that an AEM will do but it does enough to get you by. i started to work at Modified a few months ago. They are my largest sponser on the car and eventually i just started to work there after always being there working on my car. Plus i knew the owners for years. I truly feel that we are going to be a great shop in time. We have been growing so quickly that we are realy optimistic. We have been working from 10am to at least 1am in the morning to get all the work done. But i think the hard work will pay off.
Old 02-24-2002, 04:35 PM   #7
MrCLoWnY

Coo. I would ask you for a job there but i think the commute from KaLi to Pa is too far. hehehe. but yeah good luck with your new job..