::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2002, 05:38 PM   #1
420clubbingcom

For all the 420clubbing.com haters

all right its aparent that you guys arent real racers, because if you were you wouldent brag about your body kit. Iv got a 93 accord with a crane power max cam, rollinrockers, rockerarms rollin lifters,push roods valves and springs. with an unorthodox cam gear to gear drive. it also has a bbk pully set.
Arias pistonsand connecting rods.
Meziere high flow electric water pump.
black magic electric fans.
it has a msd ditributor,cap rotor booster coil H.E.I module and super conductor wires.
ive also got a M.S.D high volumefuel pump, fuel pump booster.a NOS fogger intake manifold with dual stage progressive nitrous controler.
For exhaust i went with hooker shorty headersand borlla mufflers.it has a k&n cold air intake with an AEM bypass valve. amoroso high volume oil pump and deep valley pan.
My tranny has a Ram flywheel and clutch.
Auto meter gauges& tach recaro seeats energy suspension
bushings and mounts. neuspeedupper&lower strut bars team Loco 16in. wheelswith yokohamak6689 tires.brembo drilled& vented rotors and wildwood calipers.

WHAT YOU WANA RACE??
Old 11-22-2002, 05:54 PM   #2
VR4_Craver
Banned

So.....you get on here just to rag on us because we dont race? Kinda of a dumb reason to get on here......Go away
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 06:06 PM   #3
420clubbingcom

IM NOT HATING

DUDE IM NOT THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL THE DRAMA. I JUST LIKE WEED AND CARS, ALL KINDS OF CARS. AND I LOVE THE WEED. I JUST THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTREST. IF YOU WANT SEND ME A PIC AND ILL PUT YOUR CAR ON MY SITE.

P.S ALL I MEANT WAS LET YOUR CAR DO THE TALKING!!!
Old 11-22-2002, 06:20 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 06:23 PM   #5
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 06:38 PM   #6
V8killimports

lol.. lets smoke weed and streetrace. After that we can go pee on a wall socket.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 06:44 PM   #7
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
lol.. lets smoke weed and streetrace. After that we can go pee on a wall socket.

LMAO, that cracked me up

Old 11-22-2002, 07:02 PM   #8
juvenile

By the way, I think a few members on here can hang with ya. Trust me, you're not the only one who discovered nopi.com! (Now I'm not talking about myself. I'm speaking on behalf of others!)
Old 11-22-2002, 08:18 PM   #9
fudgsicleflo

i know i'm new around here, but the guy's just trying to make friends--if you don't like what he likes, just don't comment. did he ever said he raced and smoked out? i'm not sure. i'm not a smoker or racer, but he likes cars so I have something in common with him to talk about. it's all about love, not hate(whoa i sound like a hippie).

(although he did kinda put you guys down....that's not cool.)
Old 11-22-2002, 08:24 PM   #10
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by fudgsicleflo
i know i'm new around here, but the guy's just trying to make friends--if you don't like what he likes, just don't comment. did he ever said he raced and smoked out? i'm not sure. i'm not a smoker or racer, but he likes cars so I have something in common with him to talk about. it's all about love, not hate(whoa i sound like a hippie).

(although he did kinda put you guys down....that's not cool.)

Great thing about this country is we can say what we please. Smoking weed and driving is dangerous to everyone. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. If you don't like what I have to say sorry. If you don't want to hear it at all the door is <------ way.

Opps... sorry it's -------> way.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:34 PM   #11
420clubbingcom

KNOW YOUR FACTS

TELL YOU WHAT V8KILLIMPORTS LETS TRADE DYNO PRINTOUTS AND LET YOUR CAR DO THE TALKING. AS FOR YOUR COMMENT I DONT RACE HIGH BUT I DO GET HIGH WHILE I WORK ON MY RIDE AND IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT THIS SPORT AT ALL YOU WOULD KNOW THERS A LOT MORE WRENCH TIME THAN RACE TIME AND CANADAS DONE STUDIES STONED PEOPLE DRIVE SLOWER. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN GO FAST DOSENT MEAN YOU HAVETO
Old 11-22-2002, 08:48 PM   #12
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Re: KNOW YOUR FACTS

Quote:
Originally posted by 420clubbingcom
TELL YOU WHAT V8KILLIMPORTS LETS TRADE DYNO PRINTOUTS AND LET YOUR CAR DO THE TALKING.

Lol, you still have the F22 in there, right?

Old 11-22-2002, 08:58 PM   #13
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

i hate people who brag.. it makes me so mad its like ya i got this and i got that and oh yea i forgot i got this also. sweet dude.. thats a good set up?? i think? but u dont have to show everyone that ur the bad ass of this place.. i got a car that will killl u... hes been in a couple of big magazines like Super Street and Sport Compact.. but anyways braging isnt anything that can solve nothin.. just makes more people not like ya.. just put in a couple cents there..
C's 94 InTeGrA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 09:45 PM   #14
V8killimports

Quote:
TELL YOU WHAT V8KILLIMPORTS LETS TRADE DYNO PRINTOUTS AND LET YOUR CAR DO THE TALKING. AS FOR YOUR COMMENT I DONT RACE HIGH BUT I DO GET HIGH WHILE I WORK ON MY RIDE AND IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT THIS SPORT AT ALL YOU WOULD KNOW THERS A LOT MORE WRENCH TIME THAN RACE TIME AND CANADAS DONE STUDIES STONED PEOPLE DRIVE SLOWER. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN GO FAST DOSENT MEAN YOU HAVETO

lol tell ya what smart guy.. why don't ya wander over to here: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/michaelmo...+Chevy&.view=t

and take a little peek. You are way in over your head. You are not even in the same world as I am.
Old 11-22-2002, 09:48 PM   #15
V8killimports

Quote:

holy shit this has got to be the most ignorant thing I have heard all week. LoL "studies indicate that stoned ppl drive slower". So what does that prove? Slower, and in the opposite lane doesn't make it safe. You also said you like to get high and work on cars. Lol I bet that thing runs sweet. Let's get stoned and figure out how this shit goes back together.. lol.
Old 11-22-2002, 10:35 PM   #16
AzCivic

Quote:

Holy crap, this is a retarded post.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:36 PM   #17
Kyle
elyK

Re: Re: KNOW YOUR FACTS

Quote:
holy shit this has got to be the most ignorant thing I have heard all week. LoL "studies indicate that stoned ppl drive slower". So what does that prove? Slower, and in the opposite lane doesn't make it safe. You also said you like to get high and work on cars. Lol I bet that thing runs sweet. Let's get stoned and figure out how this shit goes back together.. lol.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:42 PM   #18
V8killimports

Re: Re: Re: KNOW YOUR FACTS

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle

if you say so...
Old 11-22-2002, 10:44 PM   #19
Kyle
elyK

I'm talking about foot in HIS mouth...not yours...
this dude's a joke.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 10:48 PM   #20
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
I'm talking about foot in HIS mouth...not yours...
this dude's a joke.
ok lol.. wasn't sure.. you quoted me there lol
Old 11-22-2002, 11:53 PM   #21
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

dude this is nuts...lets all get high and work on our cars now...its gonna be a blast! WHOOOO! the is probably the best thread Ive ever read...right . Yi my name is Ima Badass. Heres my car...its cool, you all suck. I love weed. Man youre so awsome I can hardly take it.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 12:15 AM   #22
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
dude this is nuts...lets all get high and work on our cars now...its gonna be a blast! WHOOOO! the is probably the best thread Ive ever read...right . Yi my name is Ima Badass. Heres my car...its cool, you all suck. I love weed. Man youre so awsome I can hardly take it.

lol.. yea if you smoke weed.. whatever.. the fact you smoke it and drive means you are a dipshit. The fact that you smoke it then work on your car is funny as shit.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:11 AM   #23
drdingo21

well i was gonan come in here and bash this moron into the ground, but ya beat me to it V8killimports. Good job!

After V8killimports rapes you with his car come over and race my truck and see how you fare up...
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:58 AM   #24
Gator

Re: IM NOT HATING

Quote:
DUDE IM NOT THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL THE DRAMA. I JUST LIKE WEED AND CARS, ALL KINDS OF CARS. AND I LOVE THE WEED. I JUST THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTREST. IF YOU WANT SEND ME A PIC AND ILL PUT YOUR CAR ON MY SITE.

P.S ALL I MEANT WAS LET YOUR CAR DO THE TALKING!!!

Dude, please... stop smoking the weed. You're frying your brain cells beyond the point of no return. I'm sure you're a great guy and all, but (and I'm merely pointing this out... not bashing) your grammar and spelling are somewhere around a 6th grade level.

Seriously - you're doing some damage up there. Stop now while there's still time.
Old 11-23-2002, 12:59 PM   #25
drdingo21

Re: Re: IM NOT HATING

Quote:
Originally posted by Gator
Dude, please... stop smoking the weed. You're frying your brain cells beyond the point of no return. I'm sure you're a great guy and all, but (and I'm merely pointing this out... not bashing) your grammar and spelling are somewhere around a 6th grade level.

Seriously - you're doing some damage up there. Stop now while there's still time.
lol, hes not a nice guy, have you read his post? hes a plain out moron thats all there is too it
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 02:52 PM   #26
420clubbingcom

im not a secratary

ok so i cant type sorry but were not here to talk about my gramar i build very fast cars/trucks thats what i do, smoking weed just calmes me down and puts me in a zone to where it dosent matter how shitty my day was i can forgett about it and its just me and the car . its kinda like therapy for me so like i said my invatation is open to anyone if you think you can build a faster car than some pothead burnout bring it .
Old 11-23-2002, 03:15 PM   #27
V8killimports

Re: im not a secratary

Quote:
ok so i cant type sorry but were not here to talk about my gramar i build very fast cars/trucks thats what i do, smoking weed just calmes me down and puts me in a zone to where it dosent matter how shitty my day was i can forgett about it and its just me and the car . its kinda like therapy for me so like i said my invatation is open to anyone if you think you can build a faster car than some pothead burnout bring it .

Well that is a serious problem. I bet you your problems are no bigger than mine.. and I deal with mine. And what do you consider fast?
Old 11-23-2002, 03:29 PM   #28
420clubbingcom

9.37 quarters fast enough for ya
Old 11-23-2002, 03:29 PM   #29
Gator

Nothing personal, but smoking weed is for people that cannot find strength to deal with personal issues head on. It's a form of "self medicating"... it may appear to mask the problems on the surface, but it is merely burying them with a whole load o' new ones.

Take my advice: ditch the weed, save your money and seek some form of counseling. There's obviously something nagging at you deep down inside, or you wouldn't have a need for the weed.

Not trying to knock you or anything, but man - what a waste. If you build cars as well as you claim to, imagine what you would be capable of if you would allow yourself to keep a clean and healthy mind. You are literally frying your brain cells to the point of no return (no, they do not regenerate... ever...).
Old 11-23-2002, 03:41 PM   #30
Mike98Neon

Yo peepz Last nyte when I smoked 2lbs of weeeeed in one sitting, I found out how to make mah car reeeel fast. See check it, yo check it, yo......check it. I took my NOS bottle and looked at it see. Then I took some RTV seelant and sealed my doorz. I climbed threw the window and took my microwayve apart in my passenger seat. I is thinkin that if I can heat my NOS bottle up with the micorwayve I can increase the bottle pressure. SO no my 100 shot with the bottle pressure turned up to like 21,000 lbs psi chould make me beat ANYTHING out there. I is gonna test it out tomorrow.

Old 11-23-2002, 03:43 PM   #31
blind34_1

yep...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg postchart[1].jpg (15.0 KB, 66 views)
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 03:45 PM   #32
Mike98Neon

Quote:

Are you saying that you run 9.37 in the 1/4??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HAHAAHHAHAHHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH AHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHH AHA
Old 11-23-2002, 04:36 PM   #33
V8killimports

Quote:

Yea that's fast as shit.. too bad you don't run anything close to that. Don't bullshit a bullshitter. Thanks.
Old 11-23-2002, 05:40 PM   #34
Mike98Neon

I think he meant 9.37 in the 1/16th mile hahha
Old 11-23-2002, 06:11 PM   #35
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by Gator
Nothing personal, but smoking weed is for people that cannot find strength to deal with personal issues head on. It's a form of "self medicating"... it may appear to mask the problems on the surface, but it is merely burying them with a whole load o' new ones.

Take my advice: ditch the weed, save your money and seek some form of counseling. There's obviously something nagging at you deep down inside, or you wouldn't have a need for the weed.

Not trying to knock you or anything, but man - what a waste. If you build cars as well as you claim to, imagine what you would be capable of if you would allow yourself to keep a clean and healthy mind. You are literally frying your brain cells to the point of no return (no, they do not regenerate... ever...).

im not standing up for this guy, but just because a person smokes weed does not mean they are hiding something, or hiding from something, it is not addicting, and really isnt 1/2 as bad as people say. you can become mentaly addicted(you THINK you need it) but it is not pysicial(like cigarettes, alchohal, and real drugs) its been proven that it dosnt actualy "fry" brain cells, it will kill modivation while you are stoned and make you eat lots of cookie dough if you do not know how to control it. i have a friend who smokes daily, but he knows how to manage himself, he's one of the best graphics designers i know for his age, goes to a very hard technical school for multimedia design, is a pro at 3d studio max, photoshop7 and maya (top of the line 3d rendering program) dosnt drink alchohal or smoke cig's and is in perfect physical health. no lack of endurance or modivation to do things. i have smoked before, i quit, i just didnt want to spend my money on it, i dont believe it ruins you, but to smoke and drive around i dont think is the greatest idea. it wond hinder your driving skills if you concentrate on what your doing, because it dosnt effect you the same way as alchohal. in california i read about a person getting pulled over for suspected DUI, was stoned, got a ticket, faught it and it was proven by medical doctors it dosnt impare motor skills. ask your doctor how bad weed is for you, they will probobly not answer, because its not canserous, and every recent lab test(ones that are done by freelace companys not funded by people who want bad results ie. the government) come back that it is fine for you. alchohal kills brain cells, will deteriorate the brain, and so on.. the THC in weed activates a chemical in your body. a "burn out" is someone who just smokes and dosnt care, the smoking didnt do it to them, but since they read that it will, they can just act like they dont care and be fine. look at alchohalics, its the same thing, but they get liver canser, or destroy their bodys, ruin relationships, fight, etc. the only way something bad happens from weed is the person thinking they are right steps in and says something they dont know. im going off on a rant and i know it, but i was very interested in the effects of it a few months back, and did ALOT of research. i can piss perfectly clean right now, and have no intentions of smoking any time soon, also, it is NOT a gateway drug, that was an anti-drug idea made up by the government to scare people. finaly... no one has ever died because of the effects weed does to you. not hating on anyone for their beliefs, but those are the facts i have found from medical research. if you have medical research done recently that proves me wrong, please, i am seriously very interested in it. this is a topic i try to stay out of, because it makes me come off as a stoner, which im not, but i enjoy reading about

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 09:50 PM   #36
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Re: KNOW YOUR FACTS

Quote:

I will admit this guy is a ****ing retarded asswipe. V8 make plenty of valid points and does not need our help bashing this ass into the ground. There where so many places i could have quoted to make myself laugh. This one just happend to catch my eye better. Good job on lowering his self esteem v8! Just wait til dingo starts in..... Master of put downs
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 10:38 PM   #37
Gator

And I quote:

"Physical effects of using marijuana includes: faster heartbeat and pulse rate, bloodshot eyes, and a dry mouth and throat. Studies show that marijuana can impair or reduce short-term memory, alter your sense of time and reduce the ability to do things which require concentration, swift reactions and coordination.

Long-term regular users of marijuana may become psychologically dependent. They have a hard time limiting their use, they may need more of the drug to get the same effect, and they may develop problems with their jobs and personal relationships. The drug can become the most important aspect of their lives. Animal studies suggest marijuana causes physical dependence, and some users report withdrawal symptoms.

The earlier young people start using marijuana, the more likely they are to go on to experiment with other drugs. When young people start using marijuana regularly, they often lose interest and are not motivated to do their schoolwork, get jobs, go to college, or do anything constructive.

The effects of marijuana can interfere with learning by impairing thinking, reading comprehension, and verbal and mathematical skills. Research shows that students do not remember what they have learned when they are "high". Research suggests that the use of marijuana during pregnancy may result in miscarriages, premature babies and low birth weights. It may cause irregular menstrual cycles in women, and both men and women may have a temporary loss of fertility. It may be especially harmful during adolescence, a period of rapid physical and sexual development. Marijuana use increases the heart rate as much as 50 percent, depending on the amount of THC in the joint. It causes chest pain in people who have a poor blood supply to the heart, and it produces these effects more rapidly than tobacco smoke does.

Marijuana smoke has been found to contain more cancer-causing agents than is found in tobacco smoke. 5 marijuana joints carry as much cancer-causing agents as 112 cigarettes. "

Lots of good information here - go read for yourself:
http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info...marijuana.html

Not to mention the fact that males that smoke pot often develop breasts... That is just not a pretty sight that I wish to think about!
Old 11-23-2002, 11:48 PM   #38
OPAKRACING

hahaha, this is the gayest post i've ever seen...

Dude, Why the fuk do oyu post to tell everyone that you car has all this money dumped into it? Maybe some people have better place to put ALL there money than all into their car.

Plus dude, if i had all that money, i'd save up for somthin better than an accord, i mean, c'mon!

And for smoking weed...hehe...

I don't smoke and work on my car...thats how stuff gets broken, lol. Working and smoking doesn't match, ya gotta find a kool place to chill.
Old 11-24-2002, 12:03 AM   #39
Mike98Neon

But see that's just it. He wants to be 'differnt' hehheeh
Old 11-24-2002, 01:11 AM   #40
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
In 1998 the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy launched the National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign, a historic initiative to educate and empower all youth to reject illegal drugs, after receiving overwhelming bipartisan Congressional support. The Campaign targets youth ages 9-18—especially the vulnerable middle-school adolescents—their parents, and other adults who influence the choices young people make.

this is funded by the gov.. im sorry, i dont believe the answers given. ive read labortory reports and medical examinations, i'll post some of them when i can find the links, but with no Ph.D standing behind these claims its not holding alot of water. the problems i saw though were all psycological besides the canser-causing one, which i will find my facts with good sources to back up my claim. the beauty of the "war on drugs" is the gov can say anything about it and people will believe it. marajuana is 100x better for you than alchohal. notice everything was psycological addictions and what not, you can get physicaly addicted to caffine, alchohal, tobacco, counter drugs and so on, but marajuana its ONLY in your head. if you cant drop it whenever, then i agree, the person should seek help and definitaly not touch fatty foods, lots of sugar, diet pills, etc because they will become dependent on the stimulation they get from them also. you have to step back and read whats being said about the item talked about... i like heated debates, i do believe that legalization is around the corner, and there are now 12 or 15 states who will perscribe it to you in order to CURE canser or ease the pain of terminal deseases. cocaine, herion, acid, speed, mdma, all those drugs are horrible and i will sign any petition to get those away from people. they kill. have you ever seen someone who's addicted to caffine not get any for a few days? they tweak out. someone who dosnt have weed for a few days turns normal. every symptom that u mention occures while a person is using marajuana. you do not experience short term memory loss the next day, or after smoking for a year, it might be a week or so, but you do go back to normal. people unconsesly act like a burn out. the thing is people who smoke are told they cant sucseed and then they believe that. society turns them into a lazy person. ive known people who dont smoke, hang out with people who do, they act like they are stoners because thats the way their friends act. society plays a huge role in the way a person acts (been studying sociology for 3 days strait, theres all sorts of interesting things in the book on enviroments and societal influences) i will agree with everyone here though, smoking and working on a car = dumb. you are physicaly competant to, but your gonig to forget little things, and probobly screw something up. i dont think a person is competant to drive completly blasted, and i dont think you should smoke if you have anything important to do. i see weed as a healthyer alternative to alchohal, but until its legal, im not touching it.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote