Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2002, 01:17 AM   #41
ShEaNy

yup^^ :o
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 08:30 AM   #42
oc civic

my biggest argument above al is the quality that they are..... thats all... even if you cast aside looks (since that is a personal preferance), on this "other site" im on people are ALWAYS saying things like..

my altezzas said they would fit a 96-00 civic and they fit all shitty
ive only had my altezzas a month and they leak
the plastic on one of my altezzas is all foggy and nasty...

and on and on and on and on.... if you are NOT suffering from these inadiquacies then you are obviously the exception... but i ONLY really hate them because of the lack in quality more than anything else.. looks are subjective.. you MAY ALL hate MY car and think it looks lame... for me the BIGGEST part i hate about it is the lack of quality.......
Old 12-05-2002, 10:45 AM   #43
iRACEmyCTR

Quote:
Originally posted by SilVtec
For the number two comment that I quoted from you there, do you mean that people with slow cars are more dangerous than people with 10 sec. cars?

When did i say anything about slow cars??? It's not how fast you are, hell my friend Kenny goes out in his Geo Storm, but the bottom line is: Not everyone is welcome because little Jimmy with the 3rd gen prelude and aluminum wing and altezzas will more than likely result it me being arrested. Altezzas on your car doesn't mean you're a loser. I don't have a problem with altezzas. Just in my experiances, 99.9% of the people have I met that had altezza taillights are someone I would not trust at a racing event. If that makes me closed minded then call me closed minded. I'll give everyone a chance, most people just don't pass. And that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them or their cars. Just means I wouldn't want them at a race.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:17 AM   #44
4jacks

HAS ANYONE EVEN FREAKING NOTICED THAT THE NEWBIE THAT ASKED THE DAMN QUESTIONS HASN'T EVEN POSTED IN 3 PAGES... YOU BLOOMING MORONS ARE ARGUING ABOUT F'ING TAIL LIGHTS, AND DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION OF HOW TO INSTALL THEM, AND YOU MANAGED TO SCARE AWAY ANOTHER NEWBIE.

And before all you flame me, The point of this website is not just to come here and spread your opinion upon the world. If people have questions We need to Get them answered, that is how this Website is going to grow into something respectable. If you manage to Freaking Argue about Ricers everytime you get the change this WebSite is going to turn into one of the THOUSANDS of Honda Website that have gone BAD.

This is the BEST Honda Website on the web as is right not. ALL the other Websites SUCK becuase the PEOPLE suck. You can't go and ask how to install the flip trunk or even ask what people run the 1/4 mile in.. with out getting flamed. I was on 2k1civic.com and got flamed for owning a F'ing HX for jimminy crickets...

Thier is nothing WRONG with stating your opinion ...
THIER IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU IF YOU STATE YOU F'ING OPINION WHEN SOMEONE ASKED HOW TO INSTALL SOMETHING AND NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT.

Nuff said..
you wanna flame me ... pm me

and someone lock this damn thread
Another newbie is probably on purehonda saying we suck

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:25 AM   #45
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

WHOO HOO
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 07:23 PM   #46
ShEaNy

yup everyone at this point just shut up about it and lock this thing...cause its WAY over....
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:13 PM   #47
SilVtec

I'm sorry everybody, I didn't come to this website to get personal with anybody, I just felt attacked a little, but it's all good. I'm out of this, and I'm not coming back to this thread, but no hard feelings towards anybody. I respect the opinion's of everybody on here, and everybody is entitled to their opinion.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:06 PM   #48
Rayzemup

Wow, i guess i got a bit of an overwhelming response to my question. hehe. damn. I haven't been home the past 2 days, so i haven't been able to read or post anything new. I imagine the arguing is over for now, and i just wanted to say thanks to those of you who helped answer my question. I appreciate it, truly. As for the arguing, i just wanna say i'm sorry if i've somehow stirred up dust. Everybody just needs to do their thing, make themself happy, and try not to trample on someone else's happiness. Sound gay? Probably, but oh well its true. Thanks again guys, you have helped.
Old 12-27-2002, 12:02 AM   #49
sohc_vtec 2NR

oem red and white tails are tite...just thought i'd add my $.02
Old 12-27-2002, 12:08 PM   #50
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Rayzemup
Wow, i guess i got a bit of an overwhelming response to my question. hehe. damn. I haven't been home the past 2 days, so i haven't been able to read or post anything new. I imagine the arguing is over for now, and i just wanted to say thanks to those of you who helped answer my question. I appreciate it, truly. As for the arguing, i just wanna say i'm sorry if i've somehow stirred up dust. Everybody just needs to do their thing, make themself happy, and try not to trample on someone else's happiness. Sound gay? Probably, but oh well its true. Thanks again guys, you have helped.

I like how in the 4 pages of bickering like little bitches over stupid shit, the guy that started this thread summed it up the best

Welcome to Hondastyle bro

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 10:58 PM   #51
h0ndakilla

blind34_1, excellent job on explaining this, you put it pretty clear for morons like me.. im just trying to learn as much as I can, I also have a question.. what are some better tailights beside those euro lights, everyone has them and there just hella ugly.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:51 AM   #52
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by h0ndakilla
blind34_1, excellent job on explaining this, you put it pretty clear for morons like me.. im just trying to learn as much as I can, I also have a question.. what are some better tailights beside those euro lights, everyone has them and there just hella ugly.

stock are nice
Old 04-25-2003, 09:03 AM   #53
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
stock are nice

Old 04-25-2003, 09:16 PM   #54
JamieS697

if your are going altezza try tyc they are a little bit more but they are alot better quality then apc