User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2003, 11:47 PM   #41
pbateson

CivicChick,

Here it is:-

Don't get APC! Get other brand than APC.

Old 09-17-2003, 07:42 AM   #42
CivicChick

Those are the lights that I am getting for my car!! I like them ALOT better than the white altezzas.. I also like the white altezzas obviously cause they were on my car, I just need a change that is all The carbon fiber altezzas are sweet looking!

Old 09-21-2003, 06:03 PM   #43
thermal
Banning Machine

my honest opinion:
.............. i'm not even gonna discuss the altezza issue. The headlights are decent. The red shifter is kind of out of place, but I'm sure that you have other plans to enhance the color theme. Overall, I think that your car has some potential. I'm all about simple stereo system. I like yours.

...... just remember, fuk what everybody else say about your car, including my own opinion. What matters is what satisfies you. It's your car. Do what you want to do with it. Everything is based on opinion. What seemed "rice" to somebody may not be rice to another. Have fun modifying, let us now if you need help....

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 09-22-2003, 03:49 PM   #44
oc civic

i miss this site so much...

nothing personal.. but i really dont like anything about your car...

if you think for one second these guys are rude.. i STRONGLY suggest you post your ride on any of these sites and ask for some feedback..

honda-acura.net
jdmcivic.com
honda-tech.com

im SURE they will give you a "WARM" welcome

Old 09-22-2003, 04:05 PM   #45
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
i miss this site so much...

nothing personal.. but i really dont like anything about your car...

if you think for one second these guys are rude.. i STRONGLY suggest you post your ride on any of these sites and ask for some feedback..

honda-acura.net
jdmcivic.com
honda-tech.com

im SURE they will give you a "WARM" welcome

hahahah I'm sure they won't.....

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 09-22-2003, 04:15 PM   #46
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Del Sol
hahahah I'm sure they won't.....

Old 09-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #47
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic

I've seen what they do ther.e!!!
hahaha
I love it....
I'm broed

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 09-25-2003, 09:37 PM   #48
CivicChick

Ok I get the friggin picture... Enough about the drama...

Old 09-26-2003, 12:25 PM   #49
pbateson

Maybe lock the topic cuz overrude.

Old 09-26-2003, 01:54 PM   #50
MAXed Out
6th Gear

I like the car except the fact that is auto.IMO it's a very clean car and you shouldn't mind other people on what their oppinion about your car is. but keep on doing what u doing girl. i'm out
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 09-27-2003, 10:50 AM   #51
CivicChick

Thanx... I understand what u are sayin.. Yeah I keep my car up nice I have to I hate a dirty car..lol

Old 09-27-2003, 02:28 PM   #52
Civickid0to60

Whoa whoa whoa....... yo, people are gonna have their opinions civicchick...your lucky you don't know any mustang owners cause you would be in total drama all the time. You gotta take some critisim sometimes. It is your car, and I understand, people down my car too, for the most part cause they can't afford the stuff i have. But does it bother me? no...why? Cause I'm doing what I love to do, and I have the car the way i want it... so if they dont like it **** em. You need to stop being so crazy about it. Its just words, and plus they are people you don't even know...so just chill.

Old 09-27-2003, 03:27 PM   #53
CivicChick

Thanx but I am chill... I'm not gonna say anything else about this topic.. It is getting VERY OLD and BORING... so, if anyone wants to start something new go for it! LOL

Old 09-28-2003, 01:13 PM   #54
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by CivicChick
Thanx but I am chill... I'm not gonna say anything else about this topic.. It is getting VERY OLD and BORING... so, if anyone wants to start something new go for it! LOL

Yes it is getting very old and boring.....that's why I'm going to lock the thread...

Closed Thread