User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2003, 04:15 PM   #41
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
ask derek

dereks a cry baby and has a hard time understanding that not everyone will share the same opinion...
Old 01-22-2003, 04:19 PM   #42
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
dereks a cry baby and has a hard time understanding that not everyone will share the same opinion...

it's the language that pissed him off not the different oppinion. i didn't see your post cause it got edited before

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 04:23 PM   #43
oc civic

Quote:
it's the language that pissed him off not the different oppinion. i didn't see your post cause it got edited before

i wrote that i think her car is ass, because thats really how i feel...and i would NOT have normaly wrote that EXCEPT she came off liek she thought she was hot shit.. when she said "the guys around my area don't think either (a) girls shouldn't fix their cars up or (b) girls shouldn't drive better lookin' cars than me " i mean come on... better looking than what??? concieded much???
Old 01-22-2003, 07:04 PM   #44
juvenile

You could have stated your opinion more lightly!!! You don't always have to be so rude!
Old 01-22-2003, 07:44 PM   #45
Wren57

oc civic, its a work in progress, as is almost everyone's car... I am not a fan of honda products at all, but I do commend her on the nice interior. Im much more a go than show guy, but when I see something done clean, I gotta give props. Get rid of those altezzas, black tint, lower/rims and itll be hot!
Old 01-22-2003, 08:08 PM   #46
RU_Teg

Quote:
i wrote that i think her car is ass, because thats really how i feel...and i would NOT have normaly wrote that EXCEPT she came off liek she thought she was hot shit.. when she said "the guys around my area don't think either (a) girls shouldn't fix their cars up or (b) girls shouldn't drive better lookin' cars than me " i mean come on... better looking than what??? concieded much???

well maybe you shouldn't call peoples cars ass cuz Im more than sure your car wasn't hott when you first starting working on it or watever...secondly no matter what she really does with her car its her own taste and she should be commended for that because not too many GIRLS have and could do what she has done with her civic...so why don't you lighten up on her...

CivicChik96, you shouldn't pay much mind to people who try and put you down like that because their just jerks...
Old 01-22-2003, 11:13 PM   #47
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:

This is your warning man!!!!
One more anything like this or like what you said about the car and your outta here. Plain and simple. Got it?

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 11:14 PM   #48
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
ask derek

the post was uncalled for. I edited one and delted one. Seems like someone has a problem with manners around here.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 09:06 AM   #49
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by RU_Teg
well maybe you shouldn't call peoples cars ass cuz Im more than sure your car wasn't hott when you first starting working on it or watever...secondly no matter what she really does with her car its her own taste and she should be commended for that because not too many GIRLS have and could do what she has done with her civic...so why don't you lighten up on her...

CivicChik96, you shouldn't pay much mind to people who try and put you down like that because their just jerks...

1) my car was NEVER "hott" and still is not "hott"
2) i dont CLAIM my car is "hott"
3) i do not think girls should be given any differant treatment than guys.. i view her car as JUST another honda, i have NO interest in humping her leg...

JUST TO BE REALLY CLEAR... my problems with her car...

the interior IS ok.... ok at best IMHO, BUT theres nothing else to it.. MAYBE if the rest was "done" i would not dislike it so much... my other issue is she tries to play cute about it.. with the comment about the guys in her town blah blah blah... she COMES OFF CONCIEDED... its funny that NOONE but me sees that... she OBVIOUSLY thinks her car is "hott" well IMHO its NOT...

IM done with this thread.. and derek if you EVER feel like banning me go for it...., but i DON'T think the board would be too much fun after that.... actualy MAYBE i should just go back to the civic section... thats what we will do.. LETS lock this... drop it. and i will go back to the civic section

people kinda like me there...

OH YEAH there are pics of my car there FELL FREE TO BASH IT!!! i really don't mind..
Old 01-25-2003, 09:30 PM   #50
CivicTwizz

Hey Civicchik, opinions are like and so are some of the people who give em. seems like you get more props for your ride than the crap this dudes talking.
i think it's mad hot for what you've done so far, just keep it up
oh and uh, OC, i know you think you're the "what looks good and what doesn't" authority, but i've checked your uhh... ride out,
sorry dude but i'd take hers over yours in a minute
Old 01-27-2003, 09:29 AM   #51
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by CivicTwizz
Hey Civicchik, opinions are like and so are some of the people who give em. seems like you get more props for your ride than the crap this dudes talking.
i think it's mad hot for what you've done so far, just keep it up
oh and uh, OC, i know you think you're the "what looks good and what doesn't" authority, but i've checked your uhh... ride out,
sorry dude but i'd take hers over yours in a minute

[sarcasm]maybe SOLEY in an effort to gain your approval i will run out and grap some spray paint and "hook mah shiat up yo" and MAYBE you could come "peep dat shit out" if you could stop humping her leg for a second..... [/sarcasm]

but to be PERFECTLY honest unlike SOME people i really could care less what you think, by your taste its very obvious what YOU are into... and lets just say... we have TWO VERY DIFFERANT tastes..

btw.. got any pics of your car?
Old 01-27-2003, 10:47 AM   #52
CivicTwizz

Quote:
we have TWO VERY DIFFERANT tastes..

exactly... some people like her style, some people like yours. you think just because you have a negative opinion about somebody's ride, that they're gonna go out and change it to gain your "approval" and on top of that you think somebody can't disagree with your opinion of what looks good and what doesn't, wake the **** up dude...
let's just say... see the above quote...
take said quote, and find out what it really means
Old 01-27-2003, 10:56 AM   #53
oc civic

Quote:
exactly... some people like her style, some people like yours. you think just because you have a negative opinion about somebody's ride, that they're gonna go out and change it to gain your "approval" and on top of that you think somebody can't disagree with your opinion of what looks good and what doesn't, wake the **** up dude...
let's just say... see the above quote...
take said quote, and find out what it really means

thats where you are wrong.. i really dont care what ANYONE thinks.... i mean yeah of course i like my car.. its MY car... you can hate on it all you want.. i really dont care.. its JUST a car..you are down whith the chrome hubcaps spay painted interior look.. thats cool thats OBVIOUSLY your thing.. NOT MINE. and i really would prefer NOONE change to suite my likes and dislikes... i think modifying a car should be a representation of the individual, do whatever YOU feel... you want to run flat black 15 inch rims so be it.. wanna rock some chrome hubcaps.. go for it... the point is simple.. this IS a message board.. a forum for ideas to be exchanged... i PERSONALY STRONGLY dislike her car.. but thats JUST me... everyone takes it so personaly.. will EVERY art enthusiast like EVERY painting ever made.. NO of course not... will EVERY person like EVERY LINE of cloths a certain designer makes.. NO... i hate her car.. i think its lame.. these are JUST my personal views... REALLY its OK to DISAGREE...
Old 01-27-2003, 11:04 AM   #54
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

twizz if he has a negative opinon...thats his right...he also has a right to say that opinion if he wants...she asked to know what others thought...just becuase everyone elses before him said it was fan-****ing-tastic doesnt mean we all have to say its "the coolest ride ever" I personally didnt respond to this thread before, just because i didnt like the car...but oc didnt like it and he responded...let him...its a free country..

he has a good point on the simple fact that this IS a message board and all are entitled to their opinions
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 11:21 AM   #55
RU_Teg

yea he has the right to his own opinion...no one said he didnt but theres no need to knock on her like he's doing...
Old 01-27-2003, 11:47 AM   #56
CivicChik96

okay... there's really no need for all this back and forth arguing. oc has done nothing wrong in stating his opinion. as much as i appreciate the compliments, like he said, this IS a message board. no one can expect to post and expect everyone to praise them. it really IS okay. i respect his opinion. i wanted people to tell me what they thought, good or bad. it would be a pretty boring world if everyone liked the same styles and did the same things to their cars.
and to clarify... i didn't mean to come off as being conceited. my statement was directed with 'the guys' i've come across
two examples: my roommates dad asked what to get me for christmas, she says a car wash kit... he says 'i'm not buying that for a female' okay, like girls aren't even supposed to just WASH their cars
and when i've gone into auto zone to buy an air filter, yes i know the part number, i know exactly which one i need, it takes three male employees to come and ask if i know what i'm looking for... then the cashier asks if i'm sure this is the right one, did my boyfriend tell me which one to buy, blah, blah, blah
i don't think my car is the best, far from it. it's not a quarter of where i'd like it to be. it's just a start, and that's what i posted here for, for ideas and opinions of what i can do to improve it. just because someone doesn't like it, i'm not going to go cry and lose sleep over it. if i like it, that's all that matters, and i can't get mad because i DID ask what everyone thought, oc was only doing just that
Old 01-27-2003, 11:56 AM   #57
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by CivicChik96
okay... there's really no need for all this back and forth arguing. oc has done nothing wrong in stating his opinion. as much as i appreciate the compliments, like he said, this IS a message board. no one can expect to post and expect everyone to praise them. it really IS okay. i respect his opinion. i wanted people to tell me what they thought, good or bad. it would be a pretty boring world if everyone liked the same styles and did the same things to their cars.
and to clarify... i didn't mean to come off as being conceited. my statement was directed with 'the guys' i've come across
two examples: my roommates dad asked what to get me for christmas, she says a car wash kit... he says 'i'm not buying that for a female' okay, like girls aren't even supposed to just WASH their cars
and when i've gone into auto zone to buy an air filter, yes i know the part number, i know exactly which one i need, it takes three male employees to come and ask if i know what i'm looking for... then the cashier asks if i'm sure this is the right one, did my boyfriend tell me which one to buy, blah, blah, blah
i don't think my car is the best, far from it. it's not a quarter of where i'd like it to be. it's just a start, and that's what i posted here for, for ideas and opinions of what i can do to improve it. just because someone doesn't like it, i'm not going to go cry and lose sleep over it. if i like it, that's all that matters, and i can't get mad because i DID ask what everyone thought, oc was only doing just that

YOU ****ING ROCK!.... i still dont liek your car. . BUT YOU.. AS A PERSON.. yeah.. YOU ****ING SERIOUSLY ARE REALLY RAD...
Old 01-27-2003, 12:23 PM   #58
CivicChik96

Quote:
YOU ****ING ROCK!.... i still dont liek your car. . BUT YOU.. AS A PERSON.. yeah.. YOU ****ING SERIOUSLY ARE REALLY RAD...

what??? you don't like my car???
jfwy it's cool i appreciate the honesty... without criticism, how are you supposed to improve
and thanks for that last post
when i get the new pics up with my rims, i'd like to hear more from you... good or bad
Old 01-27-2003, 01:30 PM   #59
oc civic

Quote:
what??? you don't like my car???
jfwy it's cool i appreciate the honesty... without criticism, how are you supposed to improve
and thanks for that last post
when i get the new pics up with my rims, i'd like to hear more from you... good or bad

im just very impressed that you think as logicaly as i do.. its NOT that often that i meet someone who thinks in a similar way thats all..
Old 01-27-2003, 03:01 PM   #60
CivicTwizz

well then
sorry it wasn't the opinion that bothered me, it was the way he came off like that
Old 01-27-2003, 03:23 PM   #61
CivicChik96

Quote:
well then
sorry it wasn't the opinion that bothered me, it was the way he came off like that

it was a misunderstanding... like he said, he wouldn't have said it the way he did IF i wouldn't have sounded like a ***** in my first post, i should have worded it differently, not meaning it as it sounded. and he didn't mean it personally towards me... just because someone thinks my car is ugly, doesn't mean they're thinking 'oh wow, her car is ugly, so she is too' we're talking about my car, not me personally... like my car looks like this, so i'm literally going to look like this -->
can't we all just get along
Old 01-27-2003, 04:55 PM   #62
oc civic

Quote:
can't we all just get along

i think so..
Old 01-27-2003, 05:15 PM   #63
iRACEmyCTR

This girl is incredible, tell me your single and for the most part attractive lol. Oh wait, you're in Georgia, oh well. If you want some good advice, try to keep your car "clean". www.jdmcivic.com
go there and you will see the light...
Old 01-27-2003, 05:41 PM   #64
oc civic

Quote:
i'm literally going to look like this -->

bens dad kinda looks like that..
Old 01-27-2003, 06:40 PM   #65
iRACEmyCTR

Quote:
bens dad kinda looks like that..

HAHAHA, I love the look on his face when we were ripping out my motor with a hammer with $40 worth of chinese food going to waste..
Old 01-27-2003, 06:59 PM   #66
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by iRACEmyCTR
HAHAHA, I love the look on his face when we were ripping out my motor with a hammer with $40 worth of chinese food going to waste..

everything was all good till we got tanked up on freon...
Old 01-27-2003, 08:57 PM   #67
CivicTwizz

Quote:
This girl is incredible, tell me your single and for the most part attractive lol.

Definitely, and since we're talking about looks here, maybe we can get a pic of you civicchik
Old 01-28-2003, 03:01 PM   #68
CivicChik96

Quote:
Definitely, and since we're talking about looks here, maybe we can get a pic of you civicchik

Now THAT'S where it gets personal... but, i might regret doing it but here it goes...

Old 01-28-2003, 03:09 PM   #69
RU_Teg

damn civicchik96 is beautiful...
Attached Images
File Type: gif mushy.gif (7.4 KB, 36 views)
Old 01-28-2003, 03:34 PM   #70
CivicChik96

Quote:
Originally posted by RU_Teg
damn civicchik96 is beautiful...

aww... thanks
Old 01-28-2003, 03:43 PM   #71
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Quote:
If you want some good advice, try to keep your car "clean". www.jdmcivic.com
go there and you will see the light...

...I did...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 03:43 PM   #72
RU_Teg

Quote:
aww... thanks

very welcome...
Old 01-28-2003, 03:49 PM   #73
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:

wow.... your the coolest from this post. its great when someone can take constructive critisism!!! hoestly... i did not see this quality of a responce coming from this thread

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 04:07 PM   #74
oc civic

wow how the tables turn... lol and just think.. there were people coinsiderign BANNING me for this thread.. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

banning me would SUCK..... see what happens when im around.. lol
Old 01-28-2003, 05:31 PM   #75
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Quote:

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 07:38 PM   #76
HondaTypeJ

You are soo beautiful...
Old 01-28-2003, 07:43 PM   #77
RU_Teg

^ very true...
Old 01-28-2003, 07:51 PM   #78
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
wow how the tables turn... lol and just think.. there were people coinsiderign BANNING me for this thread.. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

banning me would SUCK..... see what happens when im around.. lol

you never had a vote to ban from me FYI. remeber, the mods decide who gets banned, and it must be a good case in order to get the boot here. your a very outspoken version of me

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 08:03 PM   #79
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Now THAT'S where it gets personal... but, i might regret doing it but here it goes...

Damn! You're gorgeous

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 05:54 AM   #80
iRACEmyCTR

[/b][/quote]

You should smile, it's christmas!

what are the chances of a girl like you....