Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2003, 01:35 PM   #41
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
SORRY I CANT WITH HOLD MY EXCITEMENT..................LEAVE!!!!!! BUH BYE!

What the f*ck is your problem?
Old 03-13-2003, 01:42 PM   #42
HondaTypeJ

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
EVERY SINGLE post i've seen you post, are bashing, down talking posts. Haha, and that shit i guess you are refering to with Armyguy5? yea, we're kool now....so shut up.

Very true.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:04 PM   #43
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet
I don't usually jump in on these things....but c'mon folks let's all just take a breather and try to think about things rationally rather than so emotionally.

OC Civic: The internet is another form of communication. What's next? It's just the phone, it's not real life! It's just face to face, it's not your soul. Blah blah blah, regardless of the medium of communication any human interaction matters at least somewhat. Some people take it more seriously than others....

Missy: It does seem like some real-life drama has happened. Nobody's divulging the info, though.

Rob: You are an asshole and a nice guy, sometimes at the same time but for the most part you are a nice guy. I mean no disrespect by the asshole part, I'm just callin it how it is. You remind me of me very much. Regardless of what Quin does you've been a major contributor to these forums and should stick around. We can't have people running away when the going gets tough.

Quin: Don't go. You do contribute to the forums both with technica info and as a community member and it's always sad to see a contributor leave. We even save seats for the postwhores (you know who you are!!!).

ohiochica/OPAK: I dunno what's up with you guys, but I do find it rather amusing. You two should seriously think about writing a script or something.

maikoshi: You got any popcorn left?

b

I didn't see your post. Yeah, she really needs to stay.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:08 PM   #44
OPAKRACING

Well ohiochic, sounds like everyone ahs made up, adn made friends cept you....hmmm, yea, nuff said.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:09 PM   #45
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaTypeJ
What the f*ck is your problem?

Seriousely.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:17 PM   #46
msvtec14

I'm still just trying to figure out what the flying crap is going on.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:19 PM   #47
SolPol

Me too, me too. I dunno what's up and it's strange.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:23 PM   #48
OPAKRACING

Quin, was in no way out of line for telling her feelings in a non violent, non bashing way (she mentioned no names)...then ohiochic came along, and like usualy, started throwin the shit.

thats whats going on for everyones clearification.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:26 PM   #49
SolPol

I think that part was obvious, but something was going on before that. Not asking what, but I think that's what everyone is talking about.

Quin,

I haven't been around that long (I put a pic up for ya tho) but there's no reason to leave. You seem like a really cool, really funny gurl.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:29 PM   #50
OPAKRACING

yea, she's great, and thats why i chose to defend her, there is no reason to take the offensive position against such a sweet heart.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:39 PM   #51
SolPol

Seems that way to me too man. And it seems like a lot of other people feel that way too.
Old 03-13-2003, 02:50 PM   #52
OPAKRACING

As of now, i have nothing else to say.
Old 03-13-2003, 04:12 PM   #53
firstgeardude

crap.. seems like the show is over.... now i gotta turn to the tv... j/k

but seriously, no one needs to leave
Old 03-13-2003, 04:46 PM   #54
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by spoogenet

OC Civic: The internet is another form of communication. What's next? It's just the phone, it's not real life! It's just face to face, it's not your soul. Blah blah blah, regardless of the medium of communication any human interaction matters at least somewhat. Some people take it more seriously than others....

b

the thing about the internet is its TOO fake.. like in that other thread.. with that ass clown talkign about drivign to NJ from Florida to kick my ass... i don't know whats more pathetic.. the fact that he would even consider that, or the ass beating hell recieve if he DOES show... ive come to see the internet as MOSTLY BS.. not worth too much thought..
Old 03-13-2003, 05:45 PM   #55
spoogenet

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
the thing about the internet is its TOO fake.. like in that other thread.. with that ass clown talkign about drivign to NJ from Florida to kick my ass... i don't know whats more pathetic.. the fact that he would even consider that, or the ass beating hell recieve if he DOES show... ive come to see the internet as MOSTLY BS.. not worth too much thought..

It's only as real or fake as people allow it to be. Sure you have to take everything written with a grain of salt, but the same holds true for conversation, body language, and any other form of communication. Just because you think it's fake and mostly bs doesn't mean others view it the same or that it truly is fake. Of course the internet yields more room for misinterpretation of intent/meaning since it lacks queues available such as tonal inflections, eye contact, etc. that other forms of communication may have, but that doesn't make it any less real.

Either you consider HStuners to be more than just BS and worth some thought or you find it purely an instrument of entertainment, otherwise I woudn't see why you'd spend so much time here.

b
Old 03-13-2003, 05:53 PM   #56
nonovurbizniz

I'll go one step further... even if someone is serious about not liking you or saying mean shit or what ever... why are you going to let it bother you..

I think people are WAY too sensitive period. then your going to be sensitive on the internet... come on your begging for people just to F with you for their own enjoyment... and yes it is fun and funny when someone gets upset about something someone SAYS about them.

If it bothers you then it's probobly true or you think it is. if so deal with it we all have foybles NO ONE is perfect. If someone notices one of your imperfections.. resolve to make it better if it bothers you or learn to live with it if it's something you can change.

Life's too short.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:37 PM   #57
msvtec14

Obviously, we are all from all over the place and I'm positive that we're all very different people. Therefore, some of our thoughts and opinions will clash. But opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one. When I say that I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me, I don't apply that just to the message board. I hold true to that generally in my "real" life. It's really crappy to say but where I'm from, people can be really petty and stupid. To the point where I can't leave my car in a lot of places because there are some people that would f*ck with it. Anyway, as I was saying...This is a message board and obviously what everyone says is going to be based on their knowledge and a lot of it, personal opinions and thoughts and I just don't think it's right at all to attack people.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:38 PM   #58
GirlRacer

awwww, HondaType & Opak, you guys are great, I'm so glad I met you & maikoshi...that's really nice of you too! Makes me feel better.

I really do love this board, but in order to stay & not be attacked, I guess I'm just going to have to post less & really picky my posts... then if I'm attacked, I guess I'll just pull the posts. I don't know what else to do...

I just love this board, I don't wanna be forced to leave.

for Opak & HondaType!!!!
Old 03-13-2003, 07:46 PM   #59
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
awwww, HondaType & Opak, you guys are great, I'm so glad I met you & maikoshi...that's really nice of you too! Makes me feel better.

I really do love this board, but in order to stay & not be attacked, I guess I'm just going to have to post less & really picky my posts... then if I'm attacked, I guess I'll just pull the posts. I don't know what else to do...

I just love this board, I don't wanna be forced to leave.

for Opak & HondaType!!!!

Hey, remember the time that we all told you not to leave us? Yeah, um you should listen to us because we are your friends and we wouldn't lie to you. Ok. Now we're all on the same page.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:52 PM   #60
HondaTypeJ

I would hate to see you leave. Lets catapolt ohiochica's ass out..
Old 03-13-2003, 08:02 PM   #61
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
I'm still just trying to figure out what the flying crap is going on.

lots of things and i got only one side of the story so i cannot say anything. it's really sad when one of our members have to go. why don't you guys just put yourself on ignore that way you won't see eachother's posts.
ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 08:03 PM   #62
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

^ good idea...that way no one has to leave...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 08:36 PM   #63
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaTypeJ
I would hate to see you leave. Lets catapolt ohiochica's ass out..

Amen!
Old 03-13-2003, 08:37 PM   #64
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
lots of things and i got only one side of the story so i cannot say anything. it's really sad when one of our members have to go. why don't you guys just put yourself on ignore that way you won't see eachother's posts.

Or Ohiochic can just get an attitude change...
Old 03-13-2003, 08:38 PM   #65
GirlRacer

Thanx guys!
Old 03-13-2003, 09:11 PM   #66
Maxvla

wow. soap operas have nothing on you guys.

Old 03-13-2003, 09:23 PM   #67
ohiochica

roflmao........i let everything go alooooooong time ago. like its always been said there ar 2 sides to every story. i had a specific reason for attacking and only that person knows why. sorry i came off as a *****, like i always say....lifes a ***** and so am i, oh well deal or leave.

oh and opak, sorry i cant forgive you for the comment. i never will and that why you get the brunt of my anger.

oh my atitude will never change because i will always say what is on my mind.

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 09:25 PM   #68
OPAKRACING

So whats "THAT COMMENT" you're refering too?
Old 03-13-2003, 09:28 PM   #69
ohiochica

the military one, and it has nothing to do with chris now taht you guys are friends, it is the principal especially since my best friend is military.

Old 03-13-2003, 09:32 PM   #70
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
the military one, and it has nothing to do with chris now taht you guys are friends, it is the principal especially since my best friend is military.

I don't know if i ever posted my feelings about the military, but i don't at all take the military fer granted. I am very greatful to them....i said that in defense of myself, and at how he was acting at that moment.

also, i think the comment you are refering too is the one where i said something like: "...Go to Iraq" , the reason i put it like thyat, is becasue the previous comment he made about me included: "...Go home little boy", It's called being creative.
Old 03-13-2003, 09:36 PM   #71
ohiochica

my anger towards you has died down a little but i will never forgive your words, liek you will never forgive me for mine. so in that retrospect........i am dropping it and will not answer you in the forum, if you wish take this to pm.

Old 03-13-2003, 10:00 PM   #72
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

do i see a group hug between ohiochica and opak ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 10:10 PM   #73
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
do i see a group hug between ohiochica and opak ?

Lol...
Old 03-13-2003, 10:11 PM   #74
ohiochica

stefan why do you gotta go and be an asshole? wtf ?

****edit**** personal joke between me and stefan, i was JOKING.

Last edited by ohiochica : 03-13-2003 at 10:18 PM.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:13 PM   #75
Wren57

um i dunno how u sensed he was being an asshole... i think he was encouraging peace...
Old 03-13-2003, 10:16 PM   #76
GirlRacer

I don't think so either. I personally think Ohiochica needs some super strengh midol...

I don't have any cuz i don't need them...any of you other gals?
Old 03-13-2003, 10:17 PM   #77
ohiochica

it was said as a joke......... oh geezus, dont take me so seriously!

Old 03-13-2003, 10:25 PM   #78
ohiochica

roflmao...........gotta love maturity levels! i am laughing so hard!

Old 03-13-2003, 10:25 PM   #79
OPAKRACING

I think this post should be closed now....THe conversation is finished.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:27 PM   #80
GirlRacer

Amen babyface. I'm out.