Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 07:42 AM   #1
mt.biker

da party

Before I left my house friday night i decided to put a few bottles back and head out. A group of us arived just before 9pm, and there was a bunch of guys watching hockey. I turned to a friend (Ryan) and said "if this stays a susage fest i'm just gonna drink myself stupid." He said "i'll drink to that" and in short order I'd put 6ish back and he was still catching up. Then the ladies showed up... haha we weren't expecting that, but of cuties and the slut. Out cam the shots and we were putting a few back there and the girls were settling down with their beer.

Later on in the night after I told some girl her bf was a criminal, which he is he's out on bail but I know him better then she does. I got a thing of water in the face for that so I figured i'll go to the quiet room.

Now this is where things get a little blurry, I recall being on a bed with 4-5 girls but then some guys came in, a girl left and then it was just me and 4 girls. Apparently someones cousin is only 17 yearsold and I should keep my hands too myself, but she put her tongue down my throat so I dunno where that all went. Then many hours later I was droven home. My friends had my back that night so the only thing I can figure is something bad was gonna happen with the slut (who joined my little bed party).

I'm hoping that there were photos and I will add them later so you can all see what I was talking about. I just really hope there aren't any "bad" ones.

Cheers to good times, cold beer and nice women

Now i be off to work yay!

Old 04-12-2003, 11:24 AM   #2
imports_only98

mmm hmmmm

Old 04-12-2003, 11:35 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well where the pics at ?

Old 04-12-2003, 12:09 PM   #4
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Yes..pics or I'm going to lock this.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 04-12-2003, 02:03 PM   #5
Civic98

fun....waiting for the pics??

Old 04-12-2003, 08:04 PM   #6
juvenile

Ok, let's just say we have shots of how the party is starting and the morning after effects (you get to see me hung over )
But umm what I thought was just a plastic little thing on the floor during the party was actually the camera (and I spent 1/2h looking for the damn thing. So no pics of the actual party )
Sorry people....

Closed Thread