::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2002, 10:55 PM   #1
OneDopeTeg

New Kids On The Block Sucked!

why do we have a forum dedicated to the New Kids On The Block....F*** Donny Wahlberg and the rest of that lame boy band!
Old 03-29-2002, 01:32 AM   #2
Lovebuzz13

Hey- new kids on the block were awesome!
Old 03-29-2002, 09:50 AM   #3
4jacks

Oh OhH OHHhh Ohhh OHh

THE RIGHT STUFF !

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 10:05 AM   #4
Honda_Gurl

NEW KIDS ROCKED!

"hangin tough!!"
Old 03-29-2002, 10:58 AM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i'm not a NKOTB fan. maybe we should rename this forum Honda 101 or 101 reasons not to get altezzas

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 12:59 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Lol, am I the only one here who never listened to them?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 04:09 PM   #7
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
i'm not a NKOTB fan. maybe we should rename this forum Honda 101 or 101 reasons not to get altezzas

Your just jelous of my 40+ Hp adding Altezza's ....

But I do like the Honda 101 Idea...

*goes back to singing NKOTB*

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-29-2002, 05:53 PM   #8
DsBlu01CivEX

New Kids on the Block rocked!!!! And I really haven't grown up from them either...cuz now one of my fav bands is N*SYNC. The thing with namin this Honda 101 is that not everyone who is a member here has a Honda. Hmmm....we should think this one through a little bit more...How bout FNGs? F**kin New Guys/Girls. It's just a thought

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 09:25 PM   #9
FeelMyRide

Good Lawd Donnie was HOT! I remember dreaming I could meet him at a concert and run away with him.. *sigh* But the Mark came around and so did Boogie Nights I am forever scarred
Old 03-30-2002, 01:13 PM   #10
slowEJ6

Re: New Kids On The Block Sucked!

Quote:
Originally posted by OneDopeTeg
why do we have a forum dedicated to the New Kids On The Block....F*** Donny Wahlberg and the rest of that lame boy band!
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 02:31 PM   #11
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks

Your just jelous of my 40+ Hp adding Altezza's ....

ever saw the altezzas for my car ? they make your eyes hurt .

and about the 40+hp you get them only if u redline.

My muffler berings with an o pipe on the exhaust adds some other 150 hp to my 125 hp beast (the green noe)

Old 03-31-2002, 06:37 AM   #12
toykilla

they started this god awful crap we have today (n-sync/blackstreetboys). may they rot in hell!!
Old 04-02-2002, 09:33 AM   #13
Honda_Gurl

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
New Kids on the Block rocked!!!! And I really haven't grown up from them either...cuz now one of my fav bands is N*SYNC. The thing with namin this Honda 101 is that not everyone who is a member here has a Honda. Hmmm....we should think this one through a little bit more...How bout FNGs? F**kin New Guys/Girls. It's just a thought

yes! me too, i love *NSYNC... um, in case u can't tell from my sig.
Old 04-02-2002, 10:05 AM   #14
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
they started this god awful crap we have today (n-sync/blackstreetboys). may they rot in hell!!

let's not forget about Take That (aka Hate That). if u lived in EU you might know what i'm talking about

Old 04-02-2002, 01:44 PM   #15
tightteg52

They sucked,Back sideboys sucks! N-shit sucks!! HO-town sucks,all those lil wanna be fakers suck!!

EMINEM RULES!!
Old 04-02-2002, 01:46 PM   #16
tightteg52

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The above post was my views and was not ment to offend anyone nor piss anyone off its just my humble opinion no flames please specially you ladies.
Old 04-02-2002, 02:01 PM   #17
LudeBitch

Personally, I think all the boy bands are over rated. They're all basically the same...songs sound the same and are usually about the same damn things, same type of guys...just a diff group name! I'll have to agree with ya tightteg...Eminem rules!
Old 04-02-2002, 02:27 PM   #18
Honda_Gurl

music is a personal preference. everyone has a different taste in music. i don't think all boy bands are the same. if you don't take the time to listen to it all, and really dig into each band, of course u'll think they're the same, but they're not. u could say the same thing about all kinds of music. r & b is always about the same type stuff too but no one flames that. (i love r&b too) i don't get why people bash *NSYNC so much. if u don't like them fine, don't talk trash. i don't like a lot of different artists, but i don't go talking trash about em cause i realize everyone has their own tastes.

i didn't want to start any kind of arguments or anything, just defending my boys
Old 04-02-2002, 10:08 PM   #19
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_Gurl
music is a personal preference. everyone has a different taste in music. i don't think all boy bands are the same. if you don't take the time to listen to it all, and really dig into each band, of course u'll think they're the same, but they're not. u could say the same thing about all kinds of music. r & b is always about the same type stuff too but no one flames that. (i love r&b too) i don't get why people bash *NSYNC so much. if u don't like them fine, don't talk trash. i don't like a lot of different artists, but i don't go talking trash about em cause i realize everyone has their own tastes.

i didn't want to start any kind of arguments or anything, just defending my boys

Well the thing is. MOST not all but MOST ppl that hate boy bands hate them for the fact that there little sisters blast the crap and big brothers hate there sis music! Also some ppl dont find the music very DEEP for the fact that half of there stuff(thats a conservative number) is NOT writen by them if you look at eminem,2pac,linkin park you notice they write there own stuff thats what erks me! To see some boys that can't sing get rich of someone elses lyrics. I know the writer getspaid and agrees to it but they dont get TRUE credit for it! oh well my rant is over.

ps ludebitch(eminem rules!!)
Old 04-02-2002, 10:23 PM   #20
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i like some of the n'stynk and BSB songs but they are very few. i'm more into stuff that's above 135bpm's they rock and if i have them in my car i can break any speed record.

Old 04-03-2002, 09:08 AM   #21
Honda_Gurl

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

Well the thing is. MOST not all but MOST ppl that hate boy bands hate them for the fact that there little sisters blast the crap and big brothers hate there sis music! Also some ppl dont find the music very DEEP for the fact that half of there stuff(thats a conservative number) is NOT writen by them if you look at eminem,2pac,linkin park you notice they write there own stuff thats what erks me! To see some boys that can't sing get rich of someone elses lyrics. I know the writer getspaid and agrees to it but they dont get TRUE credit for it! oh well my rant is over.

ps ludebitch(eminem rules!!)

although i can admit that on their first cd, *NSYNC only wrote one of their songs, on their last two cd's they wrote the majority of it. this just shows the fact that people just assume things about these kinda bands without looking into the facts. but the whole songwriting thing is just another thing that they get ragged on, when there are so many artists that go through the same thing about not being allowed by the record company to use the songs they write. why do u think there are so many songwriters out there? u think they all supply music to boy bands only. nope, they write songs for a lot of different people. so don't just look down at boy bands for this. and if they didn't sing well, other artists would not want to work with them, but they do. they've collaborated with so many different artists, well established artists too. they see it, everyone they work with sees it, but there will always be haters. i mean it's i've gotten used to it
Old 04-03-2002, 12:18 PM   #22
LudeBitch

I'm gonna put more of my $.02 into this. I do have to give *NSync credit since they did write majority of their songs on the last CD. I did like them, but I think I either just got tired of the whole pop thing or I kinda grew outta them. I think it's kinda just a fad...eventually pop will be like before...not a lot of pop acts...rock, hip hop, rap or whatever will take back over the scene. It's a never ending process. More power to those who are successful in whatever genre of music they are.
Old 04-03-2002, 02:09 PM   #23
tightteg52

Ok now i will give them credit on the writing but i wasn't jsut refering to them. BSB get mad props for one song that they wrote! But most of the music i listen to is self composed. but like you said music is one of those to each ther eown type of deals!
Old 04-03-2002, 04:20 PM   #24
Honda_Gurl

Quote:
but like you said music is one of those to each ther eown type of deals!

and there u have it, now that we can finally agree, we can put this issue to rest...
Old 04-03-2002, 07:25 PM   #25
4jacks

Tightteg, I'm going flame you for not cutting on Britney Speared a lot !!! I mean if your going bash the damn boy bands you you CANT forget that Ho.... flame me all you want .... I HATE THAT SASSY HO!!!!

It is nice to know that atleast some of them are writing thier own I'll give them credit for that.

Happy Honda'ing
Old 04-03-2002, 08:03 PM   #26
tightteg52

Quote:
Tightteg, I'm going flame you for not cutting on Britney Speared a lot !!! I mean if your going bash the damn boy bands you you CANT forget that Ho.... flame me all you want .... I HATE THAT SASSY HO!!!!

It is nice to know that atleast some of them are writing thier own I'll give them credit for that.

Sorry i forgot to mention her im not sure who sucks more though britney or christina! Boy bands suck imo and britney,christina both suck mandy was 1/2 decent,jessica sucked cause she dated that guy from -98 degrees but pop music in general is garbage to me personally! sorry if i left and crap out let me know!!

ps p-diddy or what ever the hell he wants to be called sucks major cow testicles!
Old 04-04-2002, 09:15 AM   #27
Honda_Gurl

well i guess the issue's not gonna be put to rest then ah well, i love britney too. i think her songs are really catchy and i love her dance moves. but again, that's just me, i love all kinds of music, i don't bash any type. i'm an equal oppurtunity music listener
Old 04-04-2002, 11:48 AM   #28
LudeBitch

Well damn...just when ya think the whole music issue is put to rest, someone mentions another artist. Personally, I like Britney.. the girl can sing and dance. Mad props go to her. Christina on the other hand...don't are too much for her. Not even gonna go into that. Anyways, that's my $.02. Anyone care to bring up another atrist before this topic is thought to be put to rest?!
Old 04-04-2002, 01:25 PM   #29
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by LudeBitch
Well damn...just when ya think the whole music issue is put to rest, someone mentions another artist. Personally, I like Britney.. the girl can sing and dance. Mad props go to her. Christina on the other hand...don't are too much for her. Not even gonna go into that. Anyways, that's my $.02. Anyone care to bring up another atrist before this topic is thought to be put to rest?!

pop music sucks that's my opinion. but lets let this rest before we all end up at each others throats!
Old 04-04-2002, 01:33 PM   #30
Honda_Gurl

i agree, i don't want to fight anymore

lol
Old 04-04-2002, 01:56 PM   #31
LudeBitch

I don't wanna fight anymore either! lol So it's agreed, this issue is finally put to rest. Woo hoo!
Old 04-04-2002, 05:15 PM   #32
tightteg52

AWWWWWWWW GROUP HUG!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2002, 05:57 PM   #33
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by LudeBitch
I don't wanna fight anymore either! lol So it's agreed, this issue is finally put to rest. Woo hoo!

Aren't those Lyrics from some pop song ???

J/k =)

I'm gonna move away from the from the boy bands... and move to the rap/ hip hop genre....

All I can say is you can't put Eminem in the same standings as Tupac.... PAC was a F*'ing genious !!! This ryhmes were on Point and Strong. And he just kept em coming... No one but A Pac fan will understand this but I found Great Depth in his words...

And all his music sounds great w/ two 12" RF Punches =)

Eminem on the other ... Well he is talented... basicly he can ryhme any and everything ... But he content is a Joke.... I admit I bought one of his albums and Burnt the other... and I like his Music... Mostly cause it's Funny as S*** but I wouldn't rank him with Tupac! He even admits it in his albums in the skit were his producer is telling him too start rapping about blunts and B*thces and stop rapping about Homosexuals and Dikaden. (Whatever that was)

OK DING DING... ROUND TWO !!

Happy Honda'ing
Old 04-05-2002, 06:01 PM   #34
LudeBitch

The hell if I know if they're pop song lyrics. lol I'm not even gonna comment cuz everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As tightteg said {I think that's who said it} to each his/her own!
Old 04-05-2002, 06:08 PM   #35
FeelMyRide

Missy Elliot is the WUH-MAN!!
That is my opinion and its RIGHT!
You wanna fight me on that.. let's go!
Old 04-05-2002, 09:46 PM   #36
tightteg52

Quote:

Aren't those Lyrics from some pop song ???

J/k =)

I'm gonna move away from the from the boy bands... and move to the rap/ hip hop genre....

All I can say is you can't put Eminem in the same standings as Tupac.... PAC was a F*'ing genious !!! This ryhmes were on Point and Strong. And he just kept em coming... No one but A Pac fan will understand this but I found Great Depth in his words...

And all his music sounds great w/ two 12" RF Punches =)

Eminem on the other ... Well he is talented... basicly he can ryhme any and everything ... But he content is a Joke.... I admit I bought one of his albums and Burnt the other... and I like his Music... Mostly cause it's Funny as S*** but I wouldn't rank him with Tupac! He even admits it in his albums in the skit were his producer is telling him too start rapping about blunts and B*thces and stop rapping about Homosexuals and Dikaden. (Whatever that was)

OK DING DING... ROUND TWO !!

Ok i was not trying to put them on the same pedestal!(sp) pac was genious!! His book of poetry was great!! Eminem is funny and has some good songs to listen to when your mad! But pac was the greatest!! Now biggie on the other hand imho SUCKED!

just my .02

ps comparing pac and eminem is like comparing Skynard to Manson same genre different styles one owned the other was a meer fad!
Old 04-05-2002, 10:10 PM   #37
4jacks

Quote:

Ok i was not trying to put them on the same pedestal!(sp) pac was genious!! His book of poetry was great!! Eminem is funny and has some good songs to listen to when your mad! But pac was the greatest!! Now biggie on the other hand imho SUCKED!

just my .02

ps comparing pac and eminem is like comparing Skynard to Manson same genre different styles one owned the other was a meer fad!

Damn... I'm speechless ... Well Said.. .

And yea... biggie wasn't really all that good.. and I'm East Coast

Happy Honda'ing
Old 04-05-2002, 10:12 PM   #38
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide
Missy Elliot is the WUH-MAN!!
That is my opinion and its RIGHT!
You wanna fight me on that.. let's go!

Ummmm..... Ok .. maybe i'm sexest .... but women rappers are just as interesting as womens basketball ...

thier someone had to start another arguement

Happy Honda'ing
Old 04-06-2002, 11:46 PM   #39
Maxvla

womens basketball sucks.

and new kids on the block were b4 my time. so screw 'em.

i give it up to the ultimate musician. mozart.
Old 04-07-2002, 09:33 PM   #40
mytoyo2k1

well I love Penny Tyler....ever see here......that lady can BALL