.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2002, 05:29 PM   #1
Kyle
elyK

The Love of My Life

guys...i'm a junior in HS now, and there is this girl that i've known for about 5 years.
Her name is Lauren. Ever since 6th grade...i have kinda had a crush on her...and over the years, my feelings for her have just been getting stronger and stronger.
I just think...it's better to tell her how i feel than not to tell her ever.
She is perfect...I see no flaws whatsoever. She is beautiful, smart, funny, fun, cool, and sweet. I couldn't ask for anything more in a girl. The best thing about her, though, is that she likes people or who they are.
Alright... i get all nervous just thinking about her...I wanna tell her to her face...but today, in class i was just THINKING about telling her...and i just about had an anxiety attack...so i scratched that idea...so i figure i'll just write her. the problem is...i have no idea what to say. I can't express my feelings for her in words...they are just to great. I mean...everytime i see her...i just wanna hold her, and be close to her...She is the one i wanna marry...i KNOW she is the one for me...
i just don't know if she feels the same way about me...the way i feel about her is kinda like a little girl for her puppy...always caring for it and giving it everything a little girl can give...wanting to do everything for it, and being the best owner she can...
thats how i feel. I wanna give her everything...i'd do anything for her...i love her

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 06:02 PM   #2
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Go for it man..if you feel that strongly... just try not to come off all stalker like,.... know what i mean, vern?

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 06:07 PM   #3
Kyle
elyK

lol, yeah i know...but my names not vern...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-11-2002, 06:08 PM   #4
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Ack.. thats what earnest says.. you know Earnest goes to camp and stuff? Know'd'amean Vern?

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 06:14 PM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Just go and tell her dude. don't write to her. Girls like guys with confidence.

said Dr. Love

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:46 PM   #6
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Mobbo, you really shouldnt write to her.. if anything it'll scare her..

Even though you want to have it all with her, you gotta get there one step at a time.. So start by getting closer to her.. Talk to her, try to be friends. And then, you'll know more about her (and if she really is right for you), and you can then take it to the next level..

In this strategy, nobody really gets hurt..

Its not like if I'D walk up to woman and say; " girl, wanna be my lover?" or "girl, I want you to be the mother of my child" or "Elizabeth, marry me!"

Sorry I got carried away.. but you get the idea..

haha, I hope ladylude99 doesnt see this..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:52 PM   #7
mt.biker

no letters... what are we 10 here?

dude get to know her better and start finding out what she wants in life and if you two being together fits into what she wants. We already know what you want but maybes its not what she wants.

what the guys said above
Old 09-12-2002, 07:18 AM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Just ask her. Dont play games, just suck it up and tell her how you feel. Its not easy but itll make you feel better.

Just hope you dont get the we are to good of friends answer.. *damn I hate that!*
Old 09-12-2002, 07:48 AM   #9
XdiscontensionX

go with what everyone else has said ... make sure you do it in person.

a friend of mine called this girl that he liked and left a message on her answering machine and now everyone thinks he's a psycho b/c the message really came across like that.

there's also nothing worse than NOT telling the person. you might get burned, but at least you gave it a shot. don't be like me and find out 3 years (and 500 miles) after you graduate that your "untouchable" highschool crush actually had a crush on you since grade school.
Old 09-12-2002, 08:41 AM   #10
msvtec14

I don't care about 9/11 or anything like that...it just doesn't effect me...i don't care...i don't have love in my life, i don't have feelings...

So with the above statement that you made in the thread about 9/11, I guess that you were lying or trying to come off like something you're not...
Old 09-12-2002, 08:49 AM   #11
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
I don't care about 9/11 or anything like that...it just doesn't effect me...i don't care...i don't have love in my life, i don't have feelings...

So with the above statement that you made in the thread about 9/11, I guess that you were lying or trying to come off like something you're not...

or he was trying to hide his feeling. it's not easy. sometimes i do that.

Old 09-12-2002, 08:52 AM   #12
incubus86

Quote:

good call
Old 09-12-2002, 12:05 PM   #13
cutiepy701

oK, You've know her for 5 yrs? so you must be somewhat comfortable with her right? If you are absolutely not sure if she feels the same about you then drop some lines to her. Maybe flirt a little more with her,,,,see if she flirts back. Or just ask her if she likes anyone. Or you could just get to the point and tell her exactly how you feel.

If it is too hard for you to do in person, then maybe try calling her on the phone, sometimes that is easier. Good luck and I hope it works, sounds like you really care alot about her
Old 09-12-2002, 03:06 PM   #14
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Go up to her and tell her whats up. Don't write a letter, just tell her. If your feelings are that strong then be a man. Whats the worst that can happen? She can say she likes you to or she don't.
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
2000Pimpinex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 05:17 PM   #15
Kyle
elyK

Quote:

Well, i was kinda talking about the whole "9/11" thing...and family...she's honestly the only person i truely love...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-12-2002, 08:02 PM   #16
mt.biker

Quote:

how did you even jump to 9/11? i thought we were talking about this love of his life?
Old 09-14-2002, 01:22 AM   #17
bootstrap

Well first off, she is NOT the love of your life. Secondly, she is NOT flawless. And lastly, just grow some balls and ask her if you can put it in her mouth.
Old 09-14-2002, 01:46 PM   #18
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap
Well first off, she is NOT the love of your life. Secondly, she is NOT flawless. And lastly, just grow some balls and ask her if you can put it in her mouth.

LOL, what crawled us your ass??
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2002, 09:18 PM   #19
bootstrap

true love is when you put your dick in her ass and then she gives you head, so come back when that happens
Old 09-14-2002, 11:25 PM   #20
mt.biker

Quote:
true love is when you put your dick in her ass and then she gives you head, so come back when that happens

dude you got issues.... serious issues.
Old 09-16-2002, 02:31 PM   #21
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

how did you even jump to 9/11? i thought we were talking about this love of his life?

I am not jumping to 9/11. I made my comment because he said that he had no feelings or no love in his life.
Old 09-16-2002, 02:38 PM   #22
mt.biker

Quote:

I am not jumping to 9/11. I made my comment because he said that he had no feelings or no love in his life.

well you lost me good.. i'm still lost
Old 09-16-2002, 02:50 PM   #23
msvtec14

Ok, in another thread he said, "...i don't care...i don't have love in my life, i don't have feelings..." Taking that into consideration made me question this whole love of his life thread.
Old 09-16-2002, 03:00 PM   #24
mt.biker

Quote:
Ok, in another thread he said, "...i don't care...i don't have love in my life, i don't have feelings..." Taking that into consideration made me question this whole love of his life thread.

ahh i see... you know you should try and make things clearer for us "simple minded" folks on the board. Mixing threads always gets me lost but its all clear now..... i think.
Old 09-16-2002, 04:58 PM   #25
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i smell fried brain here

Old 09-17-2002, 08:14 AM   #26
msvtec14

My bad.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:05 AM   #27
cutiepy701

Quote:

ROFLMFAO.. you sick ass mutha fuc*er.
Old 09-21-2002, 02:26 AM   #28
mylittlecivic

That is so sweet kyle, I had this happen to me when I was a freshman only it was a lil different, He was in 2 of my classes and in those 2 classes i never got my work done cuz we were always talking I thought he was my soul mate i was absolutely in love with him, but guess what I never told him that i like him for more than just friends Then before I knew it I had to move I barely even got to say good bye to him Ive seen him once over the last 3years he is married now with a kid, and to this day im beating myself up over it I wish I would have just told him and from there seen how things worked out.But I blew my chance so I think you should go for it before you miss your opportunity, things could be different on the other side of the hill but you'll never know unless you check it out.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote