::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2003, 01:07 AM   #1
sc0rch

me vs ferocious ford focus

me and my girlfriend are comming home on I-70 and this focus passes me wheile i'm getting onto 70 from the ramp and the licence plate reads "ferocious".....and i wondered how ferocious it really was.....so i get up next to him.....he just looks at me....so i get5 on it a little so he gets the idea....well no luck.....then i'm about to get on my exit and have like 4 cars infront of me and once he passes me he stomps it....so ofcourse i get back over and follow.....well i catch up and get next to him again but b4 i get right beside him he stomps it so i do the same....and i start gaining on him....well there is a huge Rig infront of me and i know i either have to pull or slow down to miss the rig.....so i just say hell with it and keep on it....my speedo said 125 and i was a length ahead just enuff to get around the rig and infront of him....he honks and brights me and i turn on my flashers like "HA!....thought i was gonna slow down and let you win" so chalk another one up for me......woohoo!
Old 08-24-2003, 10:01 PM   #2
sohc_vtec 2NR

i hope you were wearin' your seatbelt..hehe