::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2002, 08:44 PM   #1
Team_Twisted

bleach lines

hey guys i just goy my bleach lines in and i would like to know what to put through it i got bleach and i tried it but there was no smoke what else will work or what am i doing wrong
Old 01-18-2002, 10:51 PM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Re: bleach lines

Quote:
Originally posted by Team_Twisted
hey guys i just goy my bleach lines in and i would like to know what to put through it i got bleach and i tried it but there was no smoke what else will work or what am i doing wrong

Im going out on a limb here, and am going to assume your trying to spray bleach on your tires to make them white smoke..

First of all.. where is it spraying and how much?

Secondly... what are you spraying? Actual bleach?
Old 01-19-2002, 04:12 PM   #3
BrandonClaps

omfg i didnt' even know they made such a thing. but whatcha gotta do is soak the tire and the surface. i know tire wet works really well too, i saw some video of a camry doing a huge burnout with "tire wet"
Old 01-19-2002, 11:11 PM   #4
Team_Twisted

they don't make them i used my windshield washer pipe and ran it sprays the cheap bleach that ya use in the washing machine
i might try wet tire
Old 01-20-2002, 05:31 PM   #5
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

bwahahaha.... Tire Wets some slippery shit.... My friend had his rims off of his car for a while, cleand them with tire wet right before he put the wheels back on. The car was sitting on a blacktop drive way sideways, and the drive way was on a hill... When he set the car back down after putting the rims back on the damn car slid about six inches down the drive way... We couldnt believe it.. So he took off out of the drive way, got on it a little ( a V6 mustang) it was fish tailing all over the road through about 3 gears... We laughed about that for a while... It was pretty damn funny..
Old 01-23-2002, 09:07 AM   #6
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Team_Twisted
they don't make them i used my windshield washer pipe and ran it sprays the cheap bleach that ya use in the washing machine
i might try wet tire

I don't think you want to spray straight bleach on your tires. I would dilute it with water. Straight bleach is acidic.
Old 01-23-2002, 10:57 AM   #7
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict

I don't think you want to spray straight bleach on your tires. I would dilute it with water. Straight bleach is acidic.
uhh yeah that's what I was kind of thinking.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 12:49 PM   #8
BrandonClaps

only do this if your getting rid of your tires, cause no matter what you use to generate the smoke, your gonna go through your tires VERY quickly
Old 01-24-2002, 03:57 AM   #9
slowEJ6

use astroglide.........
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 01:41 PM   #10
Trixta6

Quote:

Acutally, bleach is an alkaline type solution. Usually, rubber isn't really affected by acids, strong bases or alkali's.

But is you want ALOT of smoke, then spray the bleach for about 10 seconds, MOVE the car up to where the tires are in the spot you just made, lite em up & keep sprayin!

Have fun!
Old 01-26-2002, 10:42 PM   #11
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Trixta6

Acutally, bleach is an alkaline type solution. Usually, rubber isn't really affected by acids, strong bases or alkali's.

But is you want ALOT of smoke, then spray the bleach for about 10 seconds, MOVE the car up to where the tires are in the spot you just made, lite em up & keep sprayin!

Have fun!

Regardless it is a corrosive substance. Something I wouldn't want on my tires or my paint(splash).
Old 01-27-2002, 01:25 AM   #12
Trixta6

Quote:

Regardless it is a corrosive substance. Something I wouldn't want on my tires or my paint(splash).

True!!! Very true! I didn't think of that.