User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 01:09 PM   #1
CivicKiller

Neon Kill Civic

Hello,
Im not sure where you get this crap about neons, running around revving, and getting there ass kicked, and they are slow. I tell you this, I have never revved on a civic, only been revved on, and tried to be beatin. Civics are the slowest cars on the market for 4 cyls. A stock Neon Highline will beat a Civic SI in the quarter, when I took my car out I wooped a SI that ran a 17, but sure he had the COOOOOOOL body kit, and the huGEEEE 8 inch pipe, and im sure he had a big ol intake, and some cool stickers, but yea he got his ass kicked, by a neon. Civics owners think when they put a Cold Air Intake on their car, and some altezza's they have a clean mean dragg car racing machine, that should run a 17 in the quarter, and maybe a 18-19 with a person or two in them. Oh yea and you put a turbo on the car, running about 280hp wooooey now you run a 14.1 in the quarter, put a turbo on a neon and it'll run 13.5 on stocks. Civics have no ground to stand on, they might get the horsepower but the don't have the torque to back it up, just the retarded drivers.

Old 02-14-2003, 01:19 PM   #2
blind34_1

(notices lack of kill story)
Old 02-14-2003, 01:26 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Another person in the running for the Most Ignorant Person on Honda Style Award!

Stop trolling the board, learn something about Honda and then come back and talk to us later. Your post is nothing but flame bait and it will not be tolerated. Please educate yourself about stuff before you start bashing, and please stop stereo-typing.

This is your warning.
Old 02-14-2003, 01:28 PM   #4
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

------CLOSED---------------

Don't be a troll.

Closed due to lack of story

------CLOSED---------------
Old 02-14-2003, 01:47 PM   #5
CivicKiller

Neon Kill Civic

Obvious reason, you close my post, because you know CIVICS SUCK, they have no balls, lack of torque, and anytime feed civic people with facts, they either do a fast drive by cause they know in a actual race you'd woop their ass, or on this board they close the thread. When you get a 2 door sport coupe that runs 9 in the quarter like PhatRidz you let me know, and not that pussy ass hatchback you call a vehicle. Civics will always lose to a neon period.

Old 02-14-2003, 01:56 PM   #6
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Re: Neon Kill Civic

Quote:
Originally posted by CivicKiller
Obvious reason, you close my post, because you know CIVICS SUCK, they have no balls, lack of torque, and anytime feed civic people with facts, they either do a fast drive by cause they know in a actual race you'd woop their ass, or on this board they close the thread. When you get a 2 door sport coupe that runs 9 in the quarter like PhatRidz you let me know, and not that pussy ass hatchback you call a vehicle. Civics will always lose to a neon period.

I closed you post for 2 reasons.

1) It wasn't a kill. So it doesn't belong in this category.
2) You are just here to cause trouble. You have yet to contribute anything to this community.

Everyone has different opinions on different cars. If you want to express yours in a calm manner, you can do so in this forum .

-------------CLOSED-------------

*EDIT
Threads merged.........
Closed Thread