::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2003, 06:49 PM   #1
Injen

2003 Civic Si

I am getting a 2003 civic si in the following moths and i was wondering what kind of mods there are.
Old 02-11-2003, 06:51 PM   #2
RU_Teg

I dont think there are going to be too many mods for a 2003 civic since their basically brand new...but then again i could be wrong...
Old 02-11-2003, 06:54 PM   #3
Injen

by the civic i mean is the Civic Hatchback the new one
Old 02-11-2003, 06:56 PM   #4
RU_Teg

oh...it don't think the model really matters...your probably still going to have to wait some time before mods come out for it since its 2003...what will probably be available for it will be intake, headers and exhaust...
Old 02-11-2003, 07:16 PM   #5
96coupe

in a quick search i found a hks hiper exhaust, thermal 3" turbo exhaust(i guess theres a turbo out somewhere), aem cai, dc sports cai, injen cai, dc header, eibach pro-kit and sportline, neuspeed race springs.
this was just a quick look at modacar though. it will take a little bit for aftermarket companies to run good tests to develop parts so don't expect everything to be offered right away. i'm sure a good selection of parts will be available pretty soon though.
Old 02-11-2003, 07:46 PM   #6
Ty's Si

Quote:
Originally posted by 96coupe
in a quick search i found a hks hiper exhaust, thermal 3" turbo exhaust(i guess theres a turbo out somewhere), aem cai, dc sports cai, injen cai, dc header, eibach pro-kit and sportline, neuspeed race springs.
this was just a quick look at modacar though. it will take a little bit for aftermarket companies to run good tests to develop parts so don't expect everything to be offered right away. i'm sure a good selection of parts will be available pretty soon though.

That sounds about right. The '03 is basically the same as my '02 except it will come in electric blue. The CAI is the same...I just got mine in today and will probably intall in the next 2 weeks or so.

The stuff mentioned above is basically what I have found so far.
Old 02-11-2003, 07:59 PM   #7
SpooledU

those cars are ugly as **** and look nothin like a sports car, looks like a small van
Old 02-11-2003, 08:01 PM   #8
Ty's Si

Quote:
Originally posted by SpooledU

those cars are ugly as **** and look nothin like a sports car, looks like a small van

Nice suggestion for a mod. I'll have to look into that one.

Old 02-11-2003, 10:57 PM   #9
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

greddy has a turbo out for the show si so there should be a turbo kit out within a yr or so
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 11:40 AM   #10
oc civic

is it too late for you NOT to get it? like can you still send it back?
Old 02-12-2003, 03:49 PM   #11
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Don't listen to these guys. Looks is all personal taste. Ever seen Skunk2's white 02 Civic? It's dropped, on what look like Rota Slipstreams, with their Megapower exhaust, and a few other small little things. A good intake will give that thing about 15fwhp.........dynoproven. A friend has one, and he said it seemed like a totally different car. There won't be too much out for it yet, but there will be a good amount of parts for it soon enough. The K series is a great base to work from. Hell, if you're that strung up about it, you can always drop in an ITR engine
Old 02-12-2003, 06:57 PM   #12
Ty's Si

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
A good intake will give that thing about 15fwhp.........dynoproven. A friend has one, and he said it seemed like a totally different car.

Well I'm about the put in a CAI so I'll tell you what I think about the power increase. I have had my Civic since June 1 so I have a pretty good feel for how it performs completely stock.