::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2003, 07:30 PM   #1
cashizslick

Went to the Beach today

So, after a wild 3 day weekend, me and some friends decide to go to the beach after getting 4 hours of intoxicated beauty sleep.

We get to Misquamicut state beach in Westerly R.I. at around 7:30 and pass out at around 8. Its a good thing i put on sun tan lotion, cause when i came to at around 11, all my friends were a little burned.

The only problem is that i missed a small spot above my armpit, and it is now slightly darker than the rest of my body.

Eh, oh well, what a way to end a great weekend!

BTW, all Mass/CT residents - the water here was pretty cold, but not too bad if you give it a try and get used to it.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:14 PM   #2
pimpinprelude

gooood times....... haha that reminds me of what my brother did... haha one day we went to the pool, and he had some of those lil black sticky letters... so before we went out in the sun, we thought it would be funny if he spelled out retard across his chest... and so he did... and yea it was there for the rest of the summer...
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2003, 01:55 PM   #3
msvtec14

LOL. Cash, I was there yesterday too. I wasn't at the state beach though. I was pretty much right next to it. You know where the carousel is on the strip? It's not even a minute away from where you were. I parked there. That water was just way too cold. It's never that cold this time of year. Summer came way too late. The water never had a chance to warm up. Were the waves all massive where you were? There was a nasty riptide like right in front of us and there was all kinds of havoc going on. We were on the beach from 12 to about 3 and then we went to a bar right on the beach. That water may be freezing but yesterday was beautiful.
Old 07-07-2003, 11:00 PM   #4
get_probed

I <3 the beach

good god, I need to go soon.......3 hour drive....argh
Old 07-08-2003, 12:34 AM   #5
ShagginJet

*cough 5 min drive cough*

Venice was nice yesterday, lots of chicks in swim wear... would have been better if the looked good or had the body to wear any of it.... found some nice'ns in the crowd though. Got me a nice tank top tan. Forget the water, not after being in Hawaii for 2 weeks. I can skip on water till my next Hawaii trip.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2003, 08:39 AM   #6
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by ShagginJet
*cough 5 min drive cough*

Venice was nice yesterday, lots of chicks in swim wear... would have been better if the looked good or had the body to wear any of it.... found some nice'ns in the crowd though. Got me a nice tank top tan. Forget the water, not after being in Hawaii for 2 weeks. I can skip on water till my next Hawaii trip.

About how it would have been better if they looked good or had the body to wear it...That's when you start playing the inappropriate game. All it entails is basically seeing who can point out the most inappropriate things in terms of what people are wearing or doing.
Old 07-09-2003, 08:12 PM   #7
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
LOL. Cash, I was there yesterday too. I wasn't at the state beach though. I was pretty much right next to it. You know where the carousel is on the strip? It's not even a minute away from where you were. I parked there. That water was just way too cold. It's never that cold this time of year. Summer came way too late. The water never had a chance to warm up. Were the waves all massive where you were? There was a nasty riptide like right in front of us and there was all kinds of havoc going on. We were on the beach from 12 to about 3 and then we went to a bar right on the beach. That water may be freezing but yesterday was beautiful.

The water sure was cold, did you get a good tan, i sure did.
Old 07-10-2003, 07:45 AM   #8
msvtec14

Yeah, I was pretty tan prior to going to the beach because I go tanning but I got a way better tan just from being out in the sun all day. Tanning bed tans are not that good. You see all the stuff on the news lately about the sharks that they are finding in that area?
Old 07-10-2003, 02:10 PM   #9
zm_dawg

I went to the beach 3 days in a row and thats all......have my tan for the summer, my forehead is burned and itchy.....nothin like good ol lake michigan beaches lol
Old 07-10-2003, 02:32 PM   #10
msvtec14

Hey, the beach is the beach. It can be a lake or the sea. At least at lakes you don't get weirdo jellyfish that sting you.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:35 PM   #11
pbateson

Real tan is way better than tanning!
Old 07-10-2003, 02:40 PM   #12
msvtec14

That's what I am saying Paul. I have natural somewhat dark skin anyway but the tanning bed tan is a little orange or something. Real tan is the way to go.
Old 07-11-2003, 11:02 PM   #13
maikoshi

I'm gonna be spending about a week at the beach with my boy ina lil private cottage type thingy. woop *shakes bootay*
Old 07-11-2003, 11:12 PM   #14
nonovurbizniz

I'm so white I'm opaque.... If I spent a day at the beach I'd be about as red as a lobster fresh out the pot.
Old 07-14-2003, 09:13 AM   #15
cjblade54

Well, I am about 40 min away from VA beach... lots of people are there during the weekend and you can see many cool customized cars... but it is also a meat market where people exchange numbers and hook ups.
Old 07-14-2003, 10:42 AM   #16
ShagginJet

Didn't get to go during the day, but Saturday night I got to go hang out and DRINK at the beach. That was fun.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote