Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2004, 03:14 PM   #1
drdingo21

Got my first kill today!

MY girlfriend and I were coming home from the pet store (had to get crickets for the spider). Anyway coming down Bristol St., which is a 4 lane road. There were a svt mustang and 2 vans in front of me going 10 mph below the speed limit. So I weaved through them to get around them. After I passed them and looked in the review mirror, I see the svt follow suit and get right on my ass. (side note, the SVT had flowmaster exhast and that was the only thing I could see.)

We get caught at a light with the mustang behind me, and the first 3 cars in the lane beside me are turning, and there is nothing in front of us. So I wait, finally the light turns green and I go normally, I was waiting for the mustang to get beside me because I figured he want to race. Finally he does, we are both going 40 and as soon as he got beside me and he punched as did I, so we both got a good even start.

I instantly put him at my door. After that I just kept pulling on him by the top of 4th gear (120 mph) I had 1.5-2 car lenghts on him, and we had to slow for an upcoming light and traffic. They were really cool guys, As they passed me the driver nodded his head and the passenger gave me the tumbs up.

So there you have. MY first kill in my new car was an SVT mustang.
Being it was my first kill i had to tell someone, because my gf really didn't care for stuff like this. So i called mike (VR4_craver) and told him about it, and now I post it here!