::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Prelude
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2002, 11:36 AM   #1
92preludeS

Prelude I/H/E

I'm new to the game of performance cars. Looking to gain some knowledge. Could ya'll recommend some Intakes, Headers, and Exaust systems to help me out? I've got a 1992 Prelude S. All stock I think, not sure bout the exhaust cause mines different then every prelude i've seen. If any of you can leave some posts here with specs on intakes, headers, and exaust sytems it would be greatly appreciated. Don't be shy, I'm really interested in what I can do to my car. Approx. prices with the parts recommended would be helpful as well. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2002, 12:37 PM   #2
VN-Tec

Wel.. I would say get an Exhaust.. U cant do much with a prelude S and ur pretty much stuck.. Get an Intake and exhaust because if you are planning to swap your motor (Which i highly recommend because you have an S) The parts are interchangable.. If u need info on swapping hit me up.
Old 02-17-2002, 01:02 PM   #3
TruHeel142

VN, thats a sweet ride u've got. What a sleeper!!! Keep it up, and don't f*** up that 12.6 with big azz rims and a body kit.

What are ur future plans with ur car???
Old 02-17-2002, 06:27 PM   #4
cantdrive55

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142
VN, thats a sweet ride u've got. What a sleeper!!! Keep it up, and don't f*** up that 12.6 with big azz rims and a body kit.

What are ur future plans with ur car???
actually, his car does have a nasty ass body kit...do you even have a front bumper yet thong? :p