::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2003, 09:16 PM   #1
sc0rch

my 95 civic vs toyota tercel

this dood in town is a moron....i used to kick his ass in school for running his mouth all the time......well needless to say i dont like him much........anyway tonight i was pulling outta the drivethrough and he was laughing at my car cause i spun the tires in gravel trying to make it out cause i couldnt see if cars were comming.......well he drives a tercel of some year hatchback with a big ass aluminum double spoiler on it....no other mods not even rims....well he has a huge APC fartcan muffler but thats it........

well since he laughed i turned around and waited for him to pull out and get infront of me.......when i got a clear chance i got beside him and he took off....well tried to take off......as i pulled away from him i laughed and got infront of him....slowed down so he could feel special and get next to me.....he finaly did and i held up 3 fingers and counted down and we took off again......and ofcourse i left him hangin......finaly i had to blow buy a couple cars cause there was no way i was gonna slow down in time while i noticed he couldnt drive in my rearview mirror when he swerved out behing this truck to pass it after i did and almost lost controll by the way it looked.......well i cant wait to see him home tommorow so i can roll down the window and ask him how he feels about hondas now...muhahaha
Old 04-03-2003, 10:37 PM   #2
ShEaNy

lol nice kill any mods?
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 10:56 PM   #3
Violent Apathy

A tercel? what's wrong with this guy? :P

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 09:50 AM   #4
CD5Passion

hehe, nice kill, can't say I've ever seen a tercel with anything
and one more thing tell him APC blows
Old 04-04-2003, 02:05 PM   #5
Civic98

nice kill! yea wat the hell was he thinkin when he wanted to race u w/ his tercel...good killl
Old 04-04-2003, 05:24 PM   #6
sc0rch

i dont know if he WANTED to race but i kinda provoked it after he was laughing at me.....i cant wait to hear his version...i know hes gonna say he blew me away or some excuse for losing

oh and i have no mods SOHC Vtec
Old 04-06-2003, 10:04 AM   #7
SilverCiv

LOL beating people w/ terribe cars is the best, ESPECIALLY when they think they are faster. HONDA OWNZ
Old 04-06-2003, 06:25 PM   #8
HondaTypeJ

Rofl I raced this guy in a Tercel once. I let him win on purpose and pulled up along side him and said "Damn, your car kicked my cars ass, I know this is stupid and I may loose again but lets go at it one more time..." Rofl. I let him have it. I beat him so bad that I lost him in my rear view mirror. LMAO. Sorry, makes me laugh pretty hard thinking about it. I ran into the guy again a few days later at a 7-11. I asked him if he really thought that his car was faster. He called me a name is spanish, gave me "the eye" and raced off as I continued to laugh at him with my buddy.