::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 11:44 PM   #1
drdingo21

Destroyed a stang tonight....but thats not it!!!

Well i was driving mindind my own bussiness and i pass this mustang. When she got about to my door she floored it and caught back up with me. So i down shifted and floored it and left her....I thought she stoped racing because of the way i walked away from her.
So i switch to her lane in front of her and she starts flashing her lights at me. So we drive a little ways and come to a church and i pull in and she follows. I loop around so i could talk to her, and the guy in the passenger already switched places with her and was now in the drivers seat. Then he says she didn't know what she was doing and wanted to race me again... So i was like ok.... We drove to an industrial parkway where there is a 2 mile straight way.

(Now keep in mind i can beat stock mustangs, this mustang had 3 people in it 1 girl and 2 guys)

So the girl is now in the back seat and the 2 guys are up front, and the guy in the passenger seat says he will count. When he hit 3 we both took off. Right of the line i pulled on him right away. I raced up until about 95 and i was at least 5-7 car lenghts ahead of him before i quit...

Ok now that i explained how it happened, here is the best part. After the race they stoped and i stoped beside them and the driver said i didn't want him to go get his car, so im like ok what is your car?

He says his car is a 1995 dodge intrepid with a 454 in it....I tried so hard not to laugh my ass off right in front of him...
Old 03-23-2003, 12:45 AM   #2
Civic98

good kill bro....beat those stangs! wat r ur mods?

Old 03-23-2003, 01:16 AM   #3
drdingo21

heh, thats just it. All i have is an exhast and a short throw shifter. I can beat the normal mustangs with out 3 people in them, but anything over that kills me ie. a gt and up. This one was a auto, and really sucked. Before when i raced normal mustangs i can barely win, like the get to my door or my bumper. This one i oblivated.
Old 03-23-2003, 12:36 PM   #4
Civickid0to60

nice kill mustang drivers are always assholes if they lose...sorry ford50 its just a fact. they always threaten to do something, some guy the other night said i was lucky he wasn't driving his charger. :-\ sore losers., Nice kill.

Old 03-23-2003, 03:07 PM   #5
mt.biker

I woudl drive a 5.0 if I wanted to own a Ford product... mustangs in 8's are nice cars, their v6 is a joke and I've also found their autos down race well, i'm not sure what it is but they just dont come off the line like a jap auto does.

Nice kill, keep up the good work

Old 03-23-2003, 08:38 PM   #6
HondaTypeJ

That guys mustang must have been a BIG POS because the other day I was rolling with my friend in his 96 EX with intake, header, exhaust, and a few other mods and we raced a Mustang that was base model and it had 2 passengers and my friend got WHOOOPED. He was acting like such a beeotch when I asked him to pull up along side him so I could ask him if he had done anything to it. He finally did and wouldnt look this guy in the eye. I had a little chat with him...no mods at all. He was waiting on a nitrous kit.

Old 03-23-2003, 09:00 PM   #7
drdingo21

nope the mustang was in good condtion. i can beat any unmodified normal mustang...anything above that though i lose
Old 03-23-2003, 10:34 PM   #8
ShEaNy

nice kill
Old 03-23-2003, 11:49 PM   #9
drdingo21

thx guys.

don't forget the best part....The 454 in a front wheel intrepid
Old 03-24-2003, 10:06 AM   #10
SVT Cobra

"Now keep in mind i can beat stock mustangs, this mustang had 3 people in it 1 girl and 2 guys)"

hahaha come on man. what stock mustang can you beat? i'm sure you were talking about the v6.... but still. i owned a v6 mustang at one point and i drove my friends 94 civic. come on lol. maybe the only mustang you could is the 86-93 4 cylinders.

Old 03-24-2003, 10:32 AM   #11
HondaTypeJ

I have to agree with SVT on that one. I am not saying it didnt happen, but seems far fetched.

Old 03-24-2003, 12:27 PM   #12
drdingo21

sigh...it never fails....im talking about the 95+ v6 ones...Cmon guys. the v6 ones suck ass. i don't know how reliabe this site is but its what i found when i did a search.
http://www.car-videos.com/performanc....asp?dist=1320

the 2000 v6 mustang runs 16.50s. Stock my car ran a 16.80, that was before the exhast and short throw shifter....Not to metion ive done it more than once.
Old 03-24-2003, 12:31 PM   #13
drdingo21

heres anotyhr site that says the same thing. It fine if you don't belive me. The whole reason iposted the story was becasuse of the 454..I don't post kill stories becuase you have to defend it every time.(like now)
Old 03-24-2003, 06:15 PM   #14
ford50forlife
4th Gear

idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
nice kill mustang drivers are always assholes if they lose...sorry ford50 its just a fact. they always threaten to do something, some guy the other night said i was lucky he wasn't driving his charger. :-\ sore losers., Nice kill.

ive lost more money in races then ive gained, no fists have been thrown or even words exchanged, im am probably the ONLY mustang owner willing to KNOWINGLY line up and LOSE even ON TAPE, i dont care, it doesnt bother me like some other F+F kids who go buy living a 1/4 at a time. i know tons of mustangs owners that are like that too, 100% of them i have beaten are, but to single me out means you know nothing, when i used to have my car running and raceing if you WERE around then you woulda seen it from reading, but instead you make stupid assumptions from someone who has more seniority over you.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 03-24-2003 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-24-2003, 06:17 PM   #15
ford50forlife
4th Gear

oh and btw if it was a new v6 auto you would be left, the older ones run high to mid 17's in auto form so i hope you would kill it in its 18 second form with 3 people in it.

new v6 manuals have gotten into the 15's bone stock try to race those cars it will be alot closer.

Old 03-24-2003, 06:22 PM   #16
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
heres anotyhr site that says the same thing. It fine if you don't belive me. The whole reason iposted the story was becasuse of the 454..I don't post kill stories becuase you have to defend it every time.(like now)

oh btw try going to the track to ACTUALLY get numbers instead of mag racing, (altough i am guilty of this sometimes) saying I GOT A FART PIPE, i lose 3 tenths is being a FOOL because you forget the fact you lost low end torque in a car that barely had TRIPLE digits to begin with get some times, if you are ever in the connecticut area i got a bone stock AUTOMATIC 6 cylinder 2000 mustang for you, it barks the tires at 50, dont go by what mags say, i raced my 88 jeep against my boys civic ex 95 with intake exhaust and header, and smoked him to 80 by 2 cars and up a hill once, and my moms mustang leaves my jeep from any roll.

Old 03-24-2003, 09:43 PM   #17
drdingo21

well, i don't own a mustang to get numbers from and i would be hard pressed to find a stock v6 mustang to get a 1/4 time. I dunno what the years are. But i have beat more that 2-3 mustangs. I know for sure one was a stick and that one was close, like he was at my front wheel.

Not all mustang owners are dicks, those tow guys were ok, they were stupid but they ok.

I also have no problem racing something that i will lose...The other night i raced some new bmw, you know the kind that just look fast. Yea i raced for all i was worth, and he paced me until i shifted into second and he just left me. I mean like i was sitting still left me.

CONNETICUT is too far come up here we can cruise the strip and hit up the track.

And tonight on the way home i was playing with a saleen, he beat me but not by as much as i thought he would... What are those cars good for?
Old 03-25-2003, 12:51 AM   #18
SVT Cobra

Quote:

And tonight on the way home i was playing with a saleen, he beat me but not by as much as i thought he would... What are those cars good for?

you couldn't touch a saleen of any year, supercharged or not...

it could have been an s281 non-supercharged which still hit low 14's. 14 second car vs. 17 second car = lotta car lengthes..

Old 03-25-2003, 05:58 AM   #19
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
well, i don't own a mustang to get numbers from and i would be hard pressed to find a stock v6 mustang to get a 1/4 time. I dunno what the years are. But i have beat more that 2-3 mustangs. I know for sure one was a stick and that one was close, like he was at my front wheel.

Not all mustang owners are dicks, those tow guys were ok, they were stupid but they ok.

I also have no problem racing something that i will lose...The other night i raced some new bmw, you know the kind that just look fast. Yea i raced for all i was worth, and he paced me until i shifted into second and he just left me. I mean like i was sitting still left me.

CONNETICUT is too far come up here we can cruise the strip and hit up the track.

thats cool bro no hard feelings er anything im just tryin to let you know what your lining up against hehe, ALL PRE 99 v6's you will be in a race IF you can drive stick or not. im just saying WATCH the 99+ the numbers from MAGS dont do the ACTUALLY v6 enthusiasts (that can drive) justice . i personally was suprised with my moms car any stock "slow" car that can lose traction on a upshift @ 50mph is suprising cause 2nd throws you in the seat still.

oh well best of luck, and btw some 6 bangers are into 14's already with boltons so beware

Old 03-25-2003, 06:00 AM   #20
ford50forlife
4th Gear

p.s. the saleen prolly wasnt trying no offense but like svt said it really wouldnt be much of a race he was prolly short shifting to keep you a tad behind, i do that all the time (course now i got people talking shit that my car is slow ) oh well hehe thats when i make money

Old 03-25-2003, 08:47 PM   #21
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
you couldn't touch a saleen of any year, supercharged or not...

it could have been an s281 non-supercharged which still hit low 14's. 14 second car vs. 17 second car = lotta car lengthes..
i never said i could beat it. And don't let my intal post mis lead you he put a fair amout of real estate between use, just not as much as i thought he would.

Quote:
thats cool bro no hard feelings er anything im just tryin to let you know what your lining up against hehe, ALL PRE 99 v6's you will be in a race IF you can drive stick or not. im just saying WATCH the 99+ the numbers from MAGS dont do the ACTUALLY v6 enthusiasts (that can drive) justice . i personally was suprised with my moms car any stock "slow" car that can lose traction on a upshift @ 50mph is suprising cause 2nd throws you in the seat still.

oh well best of luck, and btw some 6 bangers are into 14's already with boltons so beware
Thanks for the info And thanks for actaully reading what i was typing instead of just coming in here and telling maybe it was 86-93 stang. So when you making the trip up here?
Old 03-26-2003, 06:02 AM   #22
ford50forlife
4th Gear

unless the older v6's are blown or sprayed i dont even worry about it in my jeep, LOL. the new ones can be a handfull, but then again most of all the v6 crew are just hardasses trying to make up for the 2 lost cylinders with intake and dual exhaust .

im just telling you this because i have drove both cars i was in a v6 mustang racing a grand prix with dual exhaust chip and intake, and i also drove my boys 95 ex with dc header intake and catback, and from a stop if the civic launched it, then the stang wouldnt get it back, that little car loved to rev, i was taching out 3rd at like 85-90.

Old 03-26-2003, 03:00 PM   #23
Matrix

Hmmmmmm.......yup
This thread has outlived any usefulness it may have once had.

CLOSED.

Closed Thread