User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 04:32 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ladies and gentlemen...I give you the world's worst driver

Ok....when I'm at school I don't drive the Mustang. I've got a bone stock piece of shit '01 GMC Sonoma (4.3L 190hp V6, 3.42 gears, 4400lbs). Out late earlier this week I pull up on a light and up rolls this late model Camaro SS. I glanced over just kinda looking around while waiting for the light and this kid's looking at me and revs his engine. I'm like "WTF...are you some kinda bully goin around picking on cars you'll obviously beat?". So I figure fine, I'll bite. So I'll lose but it'll be to a lighter car with a lot more hp. Light turns green and I actually got a bit of a jump because he didn't hook very well. When he did hook I expected he'd pass me like I was in reverse. Apparently this wasn't the case. By the time he hooked I was a goo car to car and a half in front of him and made that up super quick. But then I notice I'm pulling on him again....WTF? Apparently he missed 2nd and went straight to 3rd. Even then I figure I'm gonna be toast . Wrong again. As soon as he pulls even with me going full bore the moron missed 4th and went straight to 5th. I just about died laughing when I shut it down around 70mph (this was a 40mph zone) and his nose was at my door. For no reason should I have beaten this car other than the owner was apparently a complete tool. So he gets my 2003 "world's worst driver" award.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 12-18-2003, 05:17 PM   #2
black95gs-t

That is the funniest race I have heard about in a while. That is even worse than the 2001 SS Camaro and the bone stock 95 DX Civic from when I was in High School. AWESOME KILL!!!!!! I bet he was pretty demoralized after that.

J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
Old 12-21-2003, 11:53 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

lol, that's great

Old 12-21-2003, 12:00 PM   #4
denzien

haha...I love when that happens...sort of. I kinda feel sorry for the guys.

I've "raced" plenty of V8 Mustangs and Firebirds and other cars that should clearly accelerate faster than me. But there are a lot of kids out there who get their hands on these quick cars with manual transmissions, but never learn how to speed shift...

Now, I don't have that problem in my car since it's an automatic, so light turns green, I take off while the other guy is slipping his clutch like mad, trying not to spin his tires. We're accelerating in 1st gear, he's gaining on me very quickly, gets to my front wheel then shifts. Several people have done this, and their shift takes them 2 or 3 seconds! In that time, their car is slowing its acceleration while I'm continuing to accelerate. They finally catch the next gear and again, gain on me like crazy. They get to my front wheel and shift again, just as slowly as before....

People need to learn to shift

Old 01-04-2004, 12:07 AM   #5
MAXed Out
6th Gear

NICE
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
Old 01-05-2004, 05:21 AM   #6
silver

how do you miss 2nd and 4th? i think he was just an idiot, even if he decided to odd shift he'd still have the tq to pull on you. probably got the brake and clutch confused, or he only has one foot.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
Old 01-18-2004, 11:03 PM   #7
MugenPoweredLude

thats the best story i heard of in 2004...im sure more stories with morons like that will come up this year

Old 01-19-2004, 08:32 AM   #8
esthirteen

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
how do you miss 2nd and 4th? i think he was just an idiot, even if he decided to odd shift he'd still have the tq to pull on you. probably got the brake and clutch confused, or he only has one foot.

yea, i thought that was kind of wierd. How do you just not shift to 2nd or 4th? and go straight to the other gears? Like silver said, he must of only had one leg.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:05 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

In thought that was strange too. At first I thought maybe he was handicapping it...thinking that he could still beat me by doing that. But every time he shifted his transmission made horrible noises. The world may never know.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 01-20-2004, 11:29 AM   #10
CD5Passion

lmao one foot
I shift fast in my car and it's a f2cking accord, has anyone seen the length of the shifter on a 96 accord..disgustingly long

goes to show that some people should just not drive a manual thats for sure
Old 02-13-2004, 11:57 PM   #11
ray369

maybe this race really never happened to mr. gt40fied

Old 02-14-2004, 03:40 AM   #12
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Great...a newbie prick who thinks I post BS just because I drive a domestic and post on a Honda board. Maybe it didn't happen? Maybe you should shut your f@cking mouth. Like I said...I have no clue what his guy was doing...there may very well have been something wrong with his car...but I don't go around racing other folks when my car's got problems so he deserved what he got. Now, if you please, quite posting your irrelevent bullshit in all of my threads.

Old 02-14-2004, 03:22 PM   #13
black95gs-t

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
Old 02-15-2004, 01:03 AM   #14
nonovurbizniz

I SMOKED a 00 BMW 3 series on the highway... he was trying and everything... pounding on his sterring wheel and what not...

I have NO idea how it's possible... even a 318 should beat my ass on the highway...

Odd things in the world we live in.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:02 PM   #15
BlvdKing

LOL That has to be the best race for you ever!

Old 02-23-2004, 08:49 PM   #16
ray369

i think mr gt40fied should come to arizona and show me how to race since he never gets beat pretty funny if you ask me oh and by the way prick i drive domestic and import and im sure you dont even drive yet so if you want me to shut up just come on over to arizona and show us all how how to never lose or in your case possibly never win isnt that the real truth.

Old 02-23-2004, 10:17 PM   #17
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Oh jeez...another one. Yes, please let me come all the way to AZ just because you can't drive for shit. Next time you sit down in a 650+hp car and drive it right, you come back and tell me how much you lose. This particular post is a rarety...I don't usually race the truck. Yes, I've been beaten a few times in this truck because it's piece of shit and because, seriously, who typically revs at a truck? As for not posting any and every time I lose a race...last I knew this was a KILL forum...not a loss forum. I don't drive yet? WTF? That'd be pretty sad if a 22 year old didn't drive. I think the "real truth", as you put it, is that you're pissed that a strictly domestic driver can come here and show up little pissant pricks like you with a faster car and more relevent posts. So gimme a call when your daily driver hits over 600hp and then we can talk.

Old 03-09-2004, 10:41 AM   #18
Matrix

....And with that, I bid you all a good

THREAD CLOSED.

Closed Thread