::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2003, 12:29 PM   #1
ef9civic

last nights race

I thought I posted it last night but I couldn't seem to find it (I was semi drunk when I got home so I just crashed ) anyway last night I was rolling around town with another friend of mine and we found this local group wrx, caught up with it and was trying to talk to the guy but he maybe didn't see us or somthing I dunno but this car beihind me (GTP) was revving at me so I slowed down and rolled down my window. I told my friend i'd rather not race cause I really didn't wanna, but my freind asked him anyway if he wanted to race for 30 bucks and before I could say anything he was like " you can't hang with me " and started telling me how his car has a stage 3 supercharger with an intercooler kit or some shit I wasn't listening the only thing I really heard was "you can't hang with me" hehe so I said ok man whatever stop talking let's race yanno. I told him I was turbocharged but he didn't give a shit he said it didn't matter. So I said let's go in the country cause I don't wanna be stupid and race in town but he declined and said " we race lights so do you wanna race or not " so I was like yea sure whatever lights fine.. so anyway we finally catch a light and we were on a freakin slope kinda so every time I push my clutch in I roll backwords which really sucked but I was still pissed off so I didn't care. The turn light turned and I had a decent launch. I got him by about 2.5 cars and then I kept charging hard and picked it up to about 3 or 4 cars but then I heard this clink clink squeel sound behind me and he started racing up and shortened the lead to like 2 cars again and kept coming so I power shifted into the next gear and left him again about 5 cars. We went up to like i'd say 100 at least I am totally not for sure so don't quote that, but ya I won and we pulled over. He gave me this bullshit story about how shitty his start was and how blah blah blah and he wanted to go on a country road etc. I knew then that dik wasn't going to pay me so I asked him for my money a few times and he didn't hve it so I made him go to his gfs house which was the apartment complex next door. He banged on the door an shit but claimed he didn't have a key so he gave me his number and told me to call him he'll pay me. I don't think he will honestly cause i've called a few times and just got his voice mail but hey it was worth the kill
Old 11-22-2003, 12:36 PM   #2
VR4_Craver
Banned

great....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 07:14 PM   #3
Loki

I trust you drank after the race. BTW, nice race
Old 11-22-2003, 07:27 PM   #4
ef9civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Loki
I trust you drank after the race. BTW, nice race

o yea most defiently and I had my gf drive me home. I'm very safe and consider of other drivers and thanks for the comment I seriously thought I was a goner at the end
Old 11-23-2003, 09:02 PM   #5
MAXed Out
6th Gear

nice race cuz.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 09:04 PM   #6
ef9civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Acura_86
nice race cuz.

thanks bro
Old 02-12-2004, 07:28 PM   #7
juntah

Old 02-15-2004, 11:15 PM   #8
BlvdKing

The feeling of handing someone there ass on a platter is the best!
Old 02-22-2004, 07:04 PM   #9
HondaGUY2005

Re: last nights race

Quote:
Originally posted by ef9civic
I thought I posted it last night but I couldn't seem to find it (I was semi drunk when I got home so I just crashed ) anyway last night I was rolling around town with another friend of mine and we found this local group wrx, caught up with it and was trying to talk to the guy but he maybe didn't see us or somthing I dunno but this car beihind me (GTP) was revving at me so I slowed down and rolled down my window. I told my friend i'd rather not race cause I really didn't wanna, but my freind asked him anyway if he wanted to race for 30 bucks and before I could say anything he was like " you can't hang with me " and started telling me how his car has a stage 3 supercharger with an intercooler kit or some shit I wasn't listening the only thing I really heard was "you can't hang with me" hehe so I said ok man whatever stop talking let's race yanno. I told him I was turbocharged but he didn't give a shit he said it didn't matter. So I said let's go in the country cause I don't wanna be stupid and race in town but he declined and said " we race lights so do you wanna race or not " so I was like yea sure whatever lights fine.. so anyway we finally catch a light and we were on a freakin slope kinda so every time I push my clutch in I roll backwords which really sucked but I was still pissed off so I didn't care. The turn light turned and I had a decent launch. I got him by about 2.5 cars and then I kept charging hard and picked it up to about 3 or 4 cars but then I heard this clink clink squeel sound behind me and he started racing up and shortened the lead to like 2 cars again and kept coming so I power shifted into the next gear and left him again about 5 cars. We went up to like i'd say 100 at least I am totally not for sure so don't quote that, but ya I won and we pulled over. He gave me this bullshit story about how shitty his start was and how blah blah blah and he wanted to go on a country road etc. I knew then that dik wasn't going to pay me so I asked him for my money a few times and he didn't hve it so I made him go to his gfs house which was the apartment complex next door. He banged on the door an shit but claimed he didn't have a key so he gave me his number and told me to call him he'll pay me. I don't think he will honestly cause i've called a few times and just got his voice mail but hey it was worth the kill

hey, so whats yur set up?
Old 02-22-2004, 10:55 PM   #10
Fatal070

hahaha