Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Supercharger
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 01:39 PM   #1
turboOrSuper

turbo or supercharger should i?

Hi everyone! I am thinking about purchasing a 99 civic ex Vtec (manual). It has 80,000 miles on it with lots of mods. Here is the list of engine and performance mods; FULL APEXI N1 EXHAUST SYSTEM, VTEC ENGINE MANAGEMENT UPGRADE, FULL ICEMAN COLD AIR INTAKE, AEM TRU POWER UNDERDRIVE PULLEYS, SPORT SUSPENSION PACKAGE, SKUNK 2 SHORT SHIFTER KIT, FRONT AND REAR STRUT TOWER BAR, JET CHIPPED ECU. I took it for a ride, the speed was ok, but i am looking for something faster. I dont know what to do (please help). I was thinking of buying it and putting a super or turbo charger on it, i think that will satisfy my craving for quick speed. The problem is, i dont know which one to get. I want something that will give me power, although i dont want it to ruin the motor or have to replace parts constantly. What should i do? I here the greddy turbo is a nice choice, i just dont know much about this sorta thing. What is the best thing for me to do or put on this car? Also how much would these options cost me? and what sort of gas would i need to run? THANKS INADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Old 05-07-2002, 02:56 PM   #2
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

No duplicate posts, please.
Closed Thread