Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2001, 09:53 AM   #1
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Uhhhh.......raced a CRX

So last night...yeah I raced a crx. Don't laugh at me. Yeah Derek raced someone. We all know my car is pretty slow. Infact...it's slow. Anyway. Here is the story. I was on my way to get my gurlfriend from werk. She werk's across town and so I decided to hit up the ol' Seven11 to check for maybe a new super street, or turbo, or something. Well there wasn't one there. Anyway, one of my friends komes walking in and we chat it up for a while and then go our seperate ways. We both pull outta the seven11 and then get at a set of lights. I am behind him at these lights and then he starts revving on me. I am like what the F*CK!!! I'm behind you. Then he throws on his reverse lights and then puts it in first and jumps forward. Then taps his breaks. So i'm like oh really fool. i'm thinking...well i'ma lose but here we go. So the light turns green. (Let me remind you that I was behind him) and we go!!! Nothing better then two hondas revving hard. The intersection that we were at you can't go straight. You have to go left or right. So I cut it hard and as fast as I can left. He got the inside but i'm like **** it...i'll drive harder. So i get in the other lane and hammer on it. in second i was ganing in him, third I was at his bumper then at his doors. Meanwhile our cars are just screaming. Fourth I was screaming past him. I didn't laugh or smile. I just kept on driving. I did what I had to do and drove away. I shut it down at 130KM where the speed limit is 60km. I just had to tell everyone. I WON I WON I WON!!!!
Peace

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 10:13 AM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Good come from behind to get the Victory..!
Old 11-20-2001, 12:04 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice job, glad you won

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 03:53 PM   #4
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

yeah it's about time::

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 11-20-2001, 04:53 PM   #5
TragikTSi

Good kill. You know, I'm really started to think about buying a Civic or Integra. I know they're good cars but **** you guys can beat and beat your car and it will still run like new, you guys can dump it at 4-5grand and have no problems me I dropped my Talon at 3500 and blew the tranny. Plus honda's have the most aftermarket support, BASTARDS.
Old 11-20-2001, 10:01 PM   #6
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Hehehe...I don't bag on my car at all...Honestly
I race...uhhhh...never....