.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2004, 02:58 AM   #41
juvenile

I met up with toykilla and his gf when they came to Toronto but that's about it. Great people btw, had a blast when they were here!
Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
noooo cash, i was not talking about you meeting anyone. all teh old members have gotta remember the meetingi am talking about. it caused such a stir one member was almost banned.

anyways.......... i find it odd that we havent had atleast 1 romantic interlude.

I think the reason people aren't replying to your posts about that other time is because they want to put that past them and go on with it. You obviously want to raise it because you what, somehow feel proud that you drove off a good person off this board? *claps her on the back* keep on doing what you're good at doing best. I'm out and done with this... anyways, stage is yours again. Enjoy your few moments of stardom...there won't be that many of them anyways.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:06 AM   #42
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Whoa whoa whoa...apparently I missed out on this story. Could someone fill me in here?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 12:01 PM   #43
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Whoa whoa whoa...apparently I missed out on this story. Could someone fill me in here?

I think I did also hahah.
and I've been here for pretty much as long as you have......oh well....

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 03:54 PM   #44
VR4_Craver
Banned

is he talking about the last meet someone was trying to get together or just being hostile?
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:40 PM   #45
DsBlu01CivEX

I know exactly what he's talking about and i agree with him. The people that do know at least parts of the story would for the most part just forget all that happened. The situation only happened to 2 people on this board....and ironically enough neither one ever posts on here anymore. Both added a lot and it's a shame to not see either around anymore. But such is life. I don't think we all need to be rehashing this.

And why is it such a surprise that none of us "hooked up"??? I know that's not the reason why I'm on this board....as I'm sure that 99.9% of us that post on here aren't here just to hook up with one another.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:46 AM   #46
SolPol

Nah, most people aren't, but it is known to happen in these environments so I can see where someone would think it odd.

In regards to the people you all are talking about. I remember it though I only ever got vague details. It happened just a little after I joined here.

I miss that guy, he was funny.
Old 03-22-2004, 12:01 PM   #47
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I know exactly what he's talking about and i agree with him. The people that do know at least parts of the story would for the most part just forget all that happened. The situation only happened to 2 people on this board....and ironically enough neither one ever posts on here anymore. Both added a lot and it's a shame to not see either around anymore. But such is life. I don't think we all need to be rehashing this.

And why is it such a surprise that none of us "hooked up"??? I know that's not the reason why I'm on this board....as I'm sure that 99.9% of us that post on here aren't here just to hook up with one another.

exactly. 2 regulars, one of which i enjoyed having around here are gone because of it... not worth bringing that drama back, since those of us who were around reallly dont wana hear it again.

oh and to my knowledge neither of them were even considered being banned... but what do i know... ive only been a mod since day 1

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:29 PM   #48
ohiochica

ok you guys are not on teh same page as me, sorry, i am not sure how the hell i had anythingto do in any of it. the 2 people i talked to regularly still post on here so not sure wtf your deal is but anyways........

i find it odd because of the large number of people on this board along with how long its been up. nothing bad geezus.

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:56 AM   #49
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'm still confused...I've been around longer than most of the people saying they'd like to forget whatever it was that happened and I still don't have a clue what they mean.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 03-23-2004, 03:25 AM   #50
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

it soon became a south american soap opera. need i say more ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 03:35 AM   #51
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

^^YES . Christ...even if you don't wanna post it here someone PM me. I'm totally perplexed as to what the hell you guys are talking about.

Old 03-23-2004, 03:51 AM   #52
Violent Apathy

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I'm still confused...I've been around longer than most of the people saying they'd like to forget whatever it was that happened and I still don't have a clue what they mean.

I think i've been around a little longer than you and I have no clue either. =|

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 08:34 AM   #53
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by TheBaconKing
I think i've been around a little longer than you and I have no clue either. =|

LOL Dood look at the date when GT joined and when u joined!
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 09:42 AM   #54
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

ok rob(mt.biker) and quin(girlracer) met up... didnt get along, got everyone on the board fighting it seemed like, then both of them just disapeared because of whatever reason. theres many more details than that, but i jsut woke up

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 10:33 AM   #55
DsBlu01CivEX

From her last post....maybe she's not talking 'bout Rob and Quin....cuz I know Rob sure as hell doesn't post on here anymore (hell I haven't talked to him in like a yr or so....miss ya Rob!) and Quin barely post anything anymore.......

Becky...apparently you're the only one that knows what 2 people you're talking about.....and personally I'd like it to stay that way. I'm not much of a gossiper...and when I do gossip, it's about people I personally know (like the girls that I graduated with that got fat or had kids....you know that kinda petty shit...)...and well I only personally know Erin from this board and I already know all her business.

And I'm pretty sure it's safe to say since none of the rest of us have ever hooked up, we don't want to know the other 2 business either. But hey what do I know.....

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 10:37 AM   #56
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: hooking up

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica

i know on my other message board i go to a guy and gal met on the board and are now engaged. he proposed on the board!

now i think that's lame seriously.

Old 03-23-2004, 10:50 AM   #57
SolPol

Old 03-23-2004, 01:49 PM   #58
Violent Apathy

Quote:
Originally posted by MAXed Out
LOL Dood look at the date when GT joined and when u joined!

OOPS! =P

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 02:08 PM   #59
IALuder

^lol.

i think now has or will. but that imo. i knowi wont. no lives close enough to the boondocks

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 02:24 AM   #60
mylittlecivic

That is crap we did loose a few good members,i miss them even if they didnt like each other

i think its better if its a group meet, when meeting people from forums

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:24 PM   #61
SolPol

Yeah, sucks they are gone
Old 03-25-2004, 02:52 PM   #62
chefmaster21
2nd Gear

i don't even think that many people are around my way....
chefmaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 06:45 PM   #63
Vegasguy80

I can never find anyone on here from Vegas to meet up with.. Especially can't find any females from Vegas on here.
Old 03-26-2004, 09:30 AM   #64
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Vegasguy80
I can never find anyone on here from Vegas to meet up with.. Especially can't find any females from Vegas on here.

Kool-Aid is from Vegas.

And I'll come visit you. I'll jump at any chance to go to Las Vegas again! I love it there.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:47 AM   #65
biker's back

I've met a few people off this board, and quin and I just didnt get along.

D when you told me about this the other day I had to stop by. I dont think she's talking about Quin and I. Nothing ever happened between the two of us.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:44 AM   #66
GirlRacer

awww, Becky! I've been away for too long girl!

I am here, and ya-it wasn't a good idea for me personally, but it may be for you... though, this thread is so old I'm sure this has passed by now.

Chriscantskate-I don't appreciate you saying I was part of the whole "getting everyone fighting thing" b/c I most certainly was not. I don't know if that shit is here anymore, but you might want to go and re-read things. I just wanted to avoid and forget the whole thing, as it is now- totally out of my memory.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:51 AM   #67
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

holly shit why did u have to dig out this thread from the grave ??

Old 07-27-2004, 09:56 AM   #68
GirlRacer

why not?

I can put in my $.02 too can't I?
Old 07-27-2004, 09:56 AM   #69
biker's back

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
awww, Becky! I've been away for too long girl!

I am here, and ya-it wasn't a good idea for me personally, but it may be for you... though, this thread is so old I'm sure this has passed by now.

Chriscantskate-I don't appreciate you saying I was part of the whole "getting everyone fighting thing" b/c I most certainly was not. I don't know if that shit is here anymore, but you might want to go and re-read things. I just wanted to avoid and forget the whole thing, as it is now- totally out of my memory.

read above you kiddo....
Old 07-27-2004, 09:57 AM   #70
GirlRacer

thanx, i did
Old 07-27-2004, 10:09 AM   #71
biker's back

So how you been, what ya been up to?
Old 07-27-2004, 10:10 AM   #72
GirlRacer

oh gosh, long story, give me one moment.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:14 AM   #73
biker's back

Quote:
oh gosh, long story, give me one moment.

fire away. you get promoted at work? still working at that legal firm?
Old 07-27-2004, 10:14 AM   #74
GirlRacer

Quit my job, found several new ones before I found the one I have now which is AMAZING, CRX is still wrecked, got the body straight, got all the parts in to fix her, got the new engine I wanted, got that installed, was read to start her and sand her down for new paint, wouldn't start. Found out I'd wired the injectors wrong, took it to a shop to have it fixed (30 min. job), a crazy girl rams through their fence and rams her car into my car & 3 others on their lot. Am now in a legal battle with shop to pay for damages (not a problem since I work for 8 attorneys who love me), just got the stang repainted, put it up for sale, tranny might be going out... hoping to sell it before it does, if not, I'll have to pay to get it fixed. Been to Colorado twice in the last month with my signif. other, things are amazing, I couldn't be happier. (minus the deal with my car)

*deep breath*
Old 07-27-2004, 10:19 AM   #75
biker's back

Are you still seeing Greg?

Last time I drove the stang tranny seemed perfectly fine expect the car felt like it might have been driven hard before you got it. Too bad with the CRX, might be time to start looking for another one.

How are your forks doing?

oh oh, gotta ask. How's the pup?
Old 07-27-2004, 10:24 AM   #76
GirlRacer

actually, greg and I have come to terms and we're friends now, he works for my boss, as her personal pool boy, haha-not in the office.

My parents are fine, mom still hates texas, dad's still chuggin along at the firestation and his personal body shop.

Helo is fine, no more seizures, changed her diet, and she's as happy & healthy as can be. Here's a pic of her from Sunday on the way back from Colorado with me:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg piggly.jpg (72.1 KB, 40 views)
Old 07-27-2004, 10:27 AM   #77
biker's back

Cute as every i see, the dog that is.

I'm glad to hear things are good.

I totally my RL this winter and fortuntaly my gf has a car. Anywho, she moved closer for school and the two of us are going back to college this year, I'll be going into marketing and she'll be going into fashion.

Just a few weeks ago actually I was in your next of the woods just a few states over in virgina.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:34 AM   #78
GirlRacer

oh ya? rock on! Why didn't you stop by?!

haha- lil joke there
Old 07-27-2004, 10:37 AM   #79
biker's back

Quote:
oh ya? rock on! Why didn't you stop by?!

haha- lil joke there

Well we were towning a lotus 7 sports car so it wasn't convient. You still at your old place?
Old 07-27-2004, 10:40 AM   #80
GirlRacer

I am... though, between work and j's house-i'm rarely home. He's even put up a pug fence to keep my piglet in.