Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2003, 08:59 AM   #1
Hoss

Raced a GSR & Accord

2 kids raced me over the weekend i was soo great, you have no idea.. No one ever races me.

I was going down route 1 late at night and i see a set of HIDs come flying up behind me. It was a late model accord with 2 big exhaust tips. We screwed around for a bit, most of it was me pulling away from him but it was still fun. We pulled up to a red light and talked for a bit. He said he was running nitrous but i think he was BSing me.

Then coming back the other way on route 1, i was flying back home and i roared past a late model gsr w/stickers. it was pretty funny cause when we both stopped at the red light he stopped 2 car lengths behind me in the other lane. I guess at first he didn't want any. He started off slow but then i heard him gun it. I played with him for a bit, i'd get next to him pulling away, slow down, then pulling away again (sorry i know i'm mean) i think he knew he had no chance. At the next light the 2 kids wouldn't look at me, but i toot'd my horn and gave him the thumbs up

last time a car tried to raced me was over the summer, i guess people don't like to race loud trans ams