Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2004, 08:23 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ok, now this is just...weird.

I found this stumbling around the net. It's strange...to say the least. Rivaled only by "fake moon landing" conspiracy guys, I give you http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...entagon121.swf

It raises some interesting questions, to be certain.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 08:37 PM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well it's on the net so it must be true.

the gov't covers some shit and comes with some lies that they even believe

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:54 PM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
well it's on the net so it must be true.

Lol...far from it. And I'm not even saying this is true or that I even believe it...but it does raise some very interesting questions.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 08-30-2004, 10:47 PM   #4
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

very very interesting
makes you think....a lot
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 11:25 PM   #5
AzCivic

so this is saying that everyone that was on that flight(that supposedly never hit the pentagon) just disappeared??
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 11:40 PM   #6
SolPol

Man, it won't come up for me. Obviously not the link since you all can see it. What gives?
Old 08-30-2004, 11:40 PM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
so this is saying that everyone that was on that flight(that supposedly never hit the pentagon) just disappeared??

That was one of the things I wondered, too. But who knows what the government is capable of? The more I think about it, the less I want to know. But after seeing some of those photos I'm starting to wonder if it's even physically possible for there to be so little sign of a crash from a commercial airline. Also, that hole in the wall seems a little on the small side for a Boeing 757.

Old 08-30-2004, 11:54 PM   #8
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

interesting...
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 11:57 PM   #9
SolPol

Got it now. That's definitely interesting. To say the least.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:00 AM   #10
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Very very cool video...i like it.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 12:00 AM   #11
AzCivic

and what about people who were driving in the highway right next to it, where are their accounts on what they SAW? not what they heard.
Old 08-31-2004, 12:00 AM   #12
RxGoaT13
4th Gear

sounds like a conspiracy or something.
the trade center crash took all the attention away from this one so no one is really demanding to see the other footage or get real proof that it was a plane.
RxGoaT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 12:11 AM   #13
SolPol

Quote:

Well what if there never really was an American Airlines flight 77?
Old 08-31-2004, 12:22 AM   #14
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
and what about people who were driving in the highway right next to it, where are their accounts on what they SAW? not what they heard.

There are a few visual accounts. They do focus more though on what people heard. Then there's the guy who claims to have smelled cordite...not a whole ton of people know what that smells like outside of people who work with explosives. I'm not saying one way or another what I think...because I simply don't know. I do, however, know that before I watched that I never even gave the incident a second thought and believed what I was told.

Old 08-31-2004, 11:04 AM   #15
AkimboStylee

^ same here, if what was on this video was true, i say the govt can go fuck thereselfs, cause i know this isn't all they could have covered up, wow, i am actually at a loss for words right now...
Old 08-31-2004, 11:23 AM   #16
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

I was talking to some people about this just today. They asked about the people on the plane too. My thoughts were "what if there never was a plane" as well. The people were either already dead (like dead-voters) or fictional (and their "families" were paid off)
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 11:53 AM   #17
killaclown10

im speechless
Old 08-31-2004, 05:39 PM   #18
SolPol

That's what I'm saying Pat. How do we know there WAS an AA flight 77. Like it would be real hard to invent a fake flight number. Who would know? Maybe some air traffic controllers? I bet they're tough to pay off.
Old 08-31-2004, 05:44 PM   #19
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

I never questioned either....but it's true, where did the remains of the plane go? and why wasn't there more damage to the building then what was shown....very interesting points were made but we will probably never know the truth either way.........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 05:52 PM   #20
SolPol

As always unfortunately
Old 08-31-2004, 06:34 PM   #21
chefmaster21
2nd Gear

man that really made me think there....that was crazy
chefmaster21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 07:37 PM   #22
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I've been thinking about it since I saw that, and it seems to me like the Pentagon is always last on the list of sites mentioned attacked on 9/11. It's always the WTC (of course), then that field in Pennsylvania, and then MAYBE the Pentagon.

For more great conspiracy theories on just about everything, check out http://www.rense.com. Good stuff.

Old 09-01-2004, 02:33 AM   #23
SolPol

It's true Steve. It is always last. Strange, very strange.

My mom watched it today and has been talking about it. She brought up that the day of the attack even she found it weird. Heard all about the WTC, then Todd Beemer (who actually believes that plane WASN"T shot to shit by the military BTW) and a blurb or two about the Pentagon. Since the beginning it's been very shady.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:50 AM   #24
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

It's funny what you never notice until someone else brings it to your attention.

Old 09-01-2004, 08:50 AM   #25
CD5Passion

wow damn..just watched it and I would've never thought twice about it...but that IS a small hole from a Boeing...i mean those are large planes..and that was a terribly tiny hole on the exit damage.
you'd think that there would be at least part of a wing chillin outside the walls..but then what could it have been?? a missle?...from where?

and it is interesting now that you point it out but that was definatly the last thing you'd ever hear about when the attacks of 9/11 were spoken of..hell i even forgot that the pentagon was attacked....im speechless might have to show it to a few others.
Old 09-01-2004, 01:18 PM   #26
SolPol

I sent it to a ton of people and they are all talkin' about it now. A lot of them had forgotten too. Or just not thought about it.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:11 PM   #27
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'm wondering if this isn't why the story about the plane in Pennsylvania was pumped up so much with the "hero" angle. I mean, it's a cool story...but you'd think there'd be stories coming from our most important military installation. I would also certainly hope that, provided the laws of physics still matter, a 60 ton airplane traveling at what is officially described as 530mph would have done more damage.

I knew it...I fucking knew it

Anothing interesting article...albeit much more amusing.

Last edited by GT40FIED : 09-01-2004 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:56 PM   #28
CD5Passion

haha awesome
Old 09-01-2004, 04:00 PM   #29
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
haha awesome

More like disturbing.

Old 09-02-2004, 06:20 AM   #30
CD5Passion

I showed a few friends of mine at work tonight (we lost power at circuitcity so me and 3 others spent the last 2 hours of work playing hackysack )
but they are pretty convinced by that video, really has us thinking hard
Old 09-04-2004, 01:38 AM   #31
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I think everyone who sees it should tell two friends...and they'll tell two friends...and so on. Then soon 10 people will know! Haha. I thought about emailing it to a few people but I fucking it hate it when people email me links. It's almost as bad as forwarding stupid jokes. But still...I'm working on bringing the government down so I can take my rightful spot as dictator for life. Wish me luck.

Old 09-04-2004, 01:48 AM   #32
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
But still...I'm working on bringing the government down so I can take my rightful spot as dictator for life. Wish me luck.

I got your back....and you know this!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 01:58 AM   #33
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Del Sol
I got your back....and you know this!

Haha...that's why you and Stefan will serve as my prime ministers. Yours will be jobs of great importance. Whenever someone comes to air a greavance with me or my policies, it will be your jobs to give them the finger since, only having 3 fingers, this becomes rather difficult for me. Then you'll have the second, less important task of tracking them and their whole families down and making them disappear. Man...I'm going to be such a kick ass ruler of mankind. Ph33R L33t D|ct4t0Rz!

Old 09-04-2004, 08:53 AM   #34
AzCivic

i'd still like to point out that no comments on what those driving on the highway SAW. but the link has cool music and its flashy so young(impressionable) people will automatically assume it must be right.

hmmm, heres a bunch of people who(now get this) SAW what happened
http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x...20aircraft.htm
Old 09-04-2004, 09:37 AM   #35
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

maybe i missread something but i dont think that they were leading you to believe it wasnt a plane, but just not a 757. even in that link you posted i read "small plane" and mid-sized plane". its the basics of physics that a 80 ton plane going 500+ mph will do more damage than the penagon experienced.

there was one eye witness saying he thought it was a 757 in that whole artical. everyone else said a plane, or they saw a plane circling and wernt sure if it was the same one. i really dont see what these prove. no one is making any assumtions other than prehaps the report given isnt exactlly true because of the evidence showing differently.

how can a plane make neat holes in walls AND leave no debree behind? thats what has me hung up. also the second explosion, lack of thousands of gallons of jet fuel burning, and the smell of explosives.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 10:28 AM   #36
AzCivic

yet most agreed it looked like an american airlines plane or airliner of somesort.

and nothing like a missle.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:52 PM   #37
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
yet most agreed it looked like an american airlines plane or airliner of somesort.

and nothing like a missle.

Again...I don't think they were making the contention that it was a missle. A few people said it sounded like a missle while others said it looked like a small passenger jet. Plus I trust pictures...not people. People are stupid...pure and simple. Pictures can be altered, but I've seen all o those pictures before...they just didn't have people pointing the same thing out. And honestly...do you really think an untrained and inexperienced pilot could fly a 60 ton commercial airliner 2ft off the ground at 530mph (the "official" estimations)? I could be wrong, but at those altitudes and speeds, I'm not even sure a 757 would hold together. They don't even travel that fast generally when they're cruising at 30,000ft and the air's a helluva lot thinner there. Then there's the hole that's much too small for a 757, lack of any debris, no jet fuel even though there should have been...what did it say...something like over 5,000 gallons on board. I just think that if it truely had been a 757 then the pentagon would be half gone. It just doesn't add up. Like I said at the beginning, I'm not making any statement one way or another...I'm just really damn suspicious. And you're right...the music was pretty cool.

Old 09-04-2004, 11:06 PM   #38
thermal
Banning Machine

I saw this video somewhere else and I was really disturbed...

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote