User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2004, 06:40 PM   #41
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:16 PM   #42
Kool-Aid

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
sorry

Did I just not get it? Was that a joke?
Old 06-24-2004, 09:21 PM   #43
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Did I just not get it? Was that a joke?
Yes sweetie...no pink cammies....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 09:23 PM   #44
Kool-Aid

My bad...Im a little gullable...
Old 06-25-2004, 11:51 AM   #45
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I hear what you're saying...but think about all the gays there already that you don't know about. If you can't tell and it's not an issue then, why would it be an issue if you did know? I would certainly hope that members of the armed forces aren't so close minded they would feel less of a cohesive bond as a unit simply because someone was gay. Besides, does someone's sexuality give more or less trust in their abilities as a soldier? I mean there's probably a good number of gays already there you don't know about and doing a great job...but all of a sudden the fact they're gay makes you question their abilities? Aside from that...the military seems to have some homoerotic undertones to it's policies. Guys eating, sleeping, and showering together for long periods of time. Nope...can't think of anything more straight than that. Just remember the next time you're showering up that you don't know whether or not that guy next to you is gay or not. And even if he's not there's a good chance he's checking out your junk anyway.
It wasn't so much questioning their abilities I was talking about. What I mainly was reffering to was the aquardness it would create. They would become kind of an outcast. Thats unavoidable. That is what would affect the unit cohesion. No matter how you look at it, thats the way we are. It may be right and it may not be, but it won't change. The military is a very unique entity. It's not like other jobs. We are the way we are for a reason. If we start changing those reasons, we will not be as capable as we need to be. All I can say is you wouldn't understand unless you were apart of us. Just like I wouldn't understand your thought process, I don't expect you to be able to understand my thought process. Thats just the way it is.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 11:50 PM   #46
Kool-Aid

You know, I did ask a couple of prior military guys, in their mid fourty's early fifties, and they stated that they didn't care if there were to be homosexual's in the military...just as long as they don't come onto them or else they'll receive some wall-to-wall counseling...
Old 06-28-2004, 07:57 AM   #47
biker's back

gt you just like to bitch about things... its just one thing after another.

As for this... there are reasons for everything. Just because you dont understand them doesnt make them wrong.

You remind me of someone who wants to fight for the sake of fighting, jumping from one cause to another.
Old 06-28-2004, 01:12 PM   #48
Kool-Aid

^
Old 06-28-2004, 03:32 PM   #49
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
gt you just like to bitch about things... its just one thing after another.

As for this... there are reasons for everything. Just because you dont understand them doesnt make them wrong.

You remind me of someone who wants to fight for the sake of fighting, jumping from one cause to another.

Holy shit. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. I have trouble recalling a post you've made where you didn't try and goat someone into an arguement or piss them off by using some sort of passive aggressive statement and then pretending to be suprised when people got offended. Sorry if I like to point out things I find to be bullshit...I'm not going to stop because a few simps don't like it. If you want to call it "bitching", that's fine. Not like your opinions matter to me or many other people around here for that matter. So just keep pretending you're better than everyone man...it's not working.

And Kool-Aid...I'll actually respond to Rob. You're not even worth my time.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 06-28-2004, 03:50 PM   #50
biker's back

Quote:
Holy shit. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. I have trouble recalling a post you've made where you didn't try and goat someone into an arguement or piss them off by using some sort of passive aggressive statement and then pretending to be suprised when people got offended. Sorry if I like to point out things I find to be bullshit...I'm not going to stop because a few simps don't like it. If you want to call it "bitching", that's fine. Not like your opinions matter to me or many other people around here for that matter. So just keep pretending you're better than everyone man...it's not working.

Dude you've got some serious rage.

I realize you and I are very alike... but its so much fun pulling your chain. sorry I just had to on this one.

OUCH @ Kool-Aid
Old 06-28-2004, 03:56 PM   #51
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by biker's back
Dude you've got some serious rage.

I realize you and I are very alike... but its so much fun pulling your chain. sorry I just had to on this one.

Rage? Huh? Dude...that was soooooo tame compared to what I could've written. I thought it was rather calm, actually. Notice I only swore twice.

Old 06-28-2004, 05:32 PM   #52
Kool-Aid

Quote:

I don't know what your damn problem is but I've long ago come to the realization that you have sorry people skillz...the way you talk to people and the things you say, people like you won't get very far in life...Im a very nice, sweet, and friendly person who don't talk to people the way you do. I really don't give a shit whether I am worth your time because you are just a name on a screen to me and you're sure as hell ain't worth mine...you aren't even worth these words Im typing you right now...so if you were trying to hurt my feelings...try again...you are and will be NOTHING to me pal...

Ouch Biker?? Naaa man... it's more like a grain of salt.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:39 PM   #53
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
I don't know what your damn problem is but I've long ago come to the realization that you have sorry people skillz...the way you talk to people and the things you say, people like you won't get very far in life...Im a very nice, sweet, and friendly person who don't talk to people the way you do. I really don't give a shit whether I am worth your time because you are just a name on a screen to me and you're sure as hell ain't worth mine...you aren't even worth these words Im typing you right now...so if you were trying to hurt my feelings...try again...you are and will be NOTHING to me pal...

Haha. For someone as sorry as me you sure wasted a lot of time writing out that drivel. And I'll get plenty far in life because I know how to tell people what I think of them in honest terms. I have insane people skills...just no patients for putting up with trivial people. Trying to hurt your feelings? No. Just pointing out that, while Rob tries to make points (as much as I may disagree with him), you post little or nothing of value. So, on that note and for the second time today...

Last edited by GT40FIED : 06-28-2004 at 06:52 PM.