::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2002, 12:37 AM   #1
SVT Cobra

Swedish Meatballs and Mitsubishis

lmao. tonight was so fun. i went up to berlin turnpike where everyone races in my car with 2 friends. My friend and his girl took his integra up. we played around. he has a 2001 gsr engine, exhuast, pullies, intake, etc. whatever else u honda ppl do. i still destroy him no prob tho. thats not the story tho...
we park at dunkin donuts to talk to some punk kid tryin to race me. i totally killed it. my friends integra and him were dead even when they raced. these kids were there meeting some weirdo euro queers that had a turbo eclipse convetible. they were talkin so much shit about my car lol. sayin the cobra couldnt not beat a stock eclipse. he said his turbo was at 14psi and he would beat my car. they were such cocky euro trash. so we go to race, and the guy doesnt even drive his own car. he has his homo swedish lover drive. goldie locks gets in and i follow him out. (my friend is in the car with me, swede is alone) we play aaround at first cuz of traffic. we get an opening and he went first. didnt know we were racing then. so he had a head start and quickly i was right on him ready to pass then puts his signal on. so we head back lookin for a red light show down lol.. finally right befoere dunkin donuts we get one. i dont even get a good launch at all. i spun 1st and 2nd bad and still pulled in 2nd. i chirped 3 and by the end i had 10 car lengthes on him. no lie. i had to slow down. we go back and theyre all like"pop the hood" they didnt think it was really a cobra. after theyre like "oh the cobra is fast". before he said cobras do mid 14s. the poor losers went home right after. man it was funny. im gonna go check if the pics came out good.
Old 10-19-2002, 02:02 AM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kills, you should post some of the pics

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 09:15 AM   #3
SVT Cobra

ERRRRRRRRRR... the pics were all total blurs. all you can see is streaks of lights !

i didnt say above, but the 1st car was prelude. like 4thgenlude's car with a stupid looking body kit. he thought his car was quick too.

i was tryin to race this kid in my town who has a 383 in his big ugly yellow 81 el camino. he would always say as soon as i get it on the road we'll race. so i see him in his car and say lets race now. he says "no. i dont have any traction. it will be a waste of tires cuz theyll just spin. wait till i get suspension done." what a pussy. wait till he does a $1000-2000 suspension, pretty fair. just cuz he knows he will lose. when he does get suspension i should tell him to wait till i get a supercharger.
Old 10-19-2002, 09:54 AM   #4
firstgeardude

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
wait till he does a $1000-2000 suspension, pretty fair. just cuz he knows he will lose. when he does get suspension i should tell him to wait till i get a supercharger.

LMAO... nice kills
Old 10-19-2002, 12:35 PM   #5
toykilla

I love when BIG BAD V8's brag about racing 15 second cars...nice kill.
Old 10-19-2002, 12:43 PM   #6
mt.biker

Re: Swedish Meatballs and Mitsubishis

Quote:
lmao. tonight was so fun. i went up to berlin turnpike where everyone races in my car with 2 friends. My friend and his girl took his integra up. we played around. he has a 2001 gsr engine, exhuast, pullies, intake, etc. whatever else u honda ppl do. i still destroy him no prob tho. thats not the story tho...
we park at dunkin donuts to talk to some punk kid tryin to race me. i totally killed it. my friends integra and him were dead even when they raced. these kids were there meeting some weirdo euro queers that had a turbo eclipse convetible. they were talkin so much shit about my car lol. sayin the cobra couldnt not beat a stock eclipse. he said his turbo was at 14psi and he would beat my car. they were such cocky euro trash. so we go to race, and the guy doesnt even drive his own car. he has his homo swedish lover drive. goldie locks gets in and i follow him out. (my friend is in the car with me, swede is alone) we play aaround at first cuz of traffic. we get an opening and he went first. didnt know we were racing then. so he had a head start and quickly i was right on him ready to pass then puts his signal on. so we head back lookin for a red light show down lol.. finally right befoere dunkin donuts we get one. i dont even get a good launch at all. i spun 1st and 2nd bad and still pulled in 2nd. i chirped 3 and by the end i had 10 car lengthes on him. no lie. i had to slow down. we go back and theyre all like"pop the hood" they didnt think it was really a cobra. after theyre like "oh the cobra is fast". before he said cobras do mid 14s. the poor losers went home right after. man it was funny. im gonna go check if the pics came out good.

I smell bullshit! 10 car lengths sounds something that is far fetched.

If the kid was boosting 14psi that means hes running 14-15s 1/4mile and you run 13.5 1/4 stock. If he was lieing that means he would run 15s 1/4mile. Either way it was a fun race for you and i'm wondering though why you could have to increase the distance to make it look better on your part. For the kid to win he would have to be boosting 20-25, to match your car. sounds like their were to bullshitters out that night, ones just stupid enough to brag about it.
Old 10-19-2002, 04:16 PM   #7
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Re: Swedish Meatballs and Mitsubishis

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

LOVE THAT METER!!!!
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 04:52 PM   #8
OPAKRACING

Re: Re: Re: Swedish Meatballs and Mitsubishis

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
LOVE THAT METER!!!!

OMG!! I LOVE IT TOO!!!!
Old 10-19-2002, 06:44 PM   #9
SVT Cobra

Quote:

If the kid was boosting 14psi that means hes running 14-15s 1/4mile and you run 13.5 1/4 stock. If he was lieing that means he would run 15s 1/4mile. Either way it was a fun race for you and i'm wondering though why you could have to increase the distance to make it look better on your part. For the kid to win he would have to be boosting 20-25, to match your car. sounds like their were to bullshitters out that night, ones just stupid enough to brag about it.

he had it written on his car 14.1, from the track. he said his car would beat mine. hopefully ill get to a track before they close. but i know my car does easy low 13's. almost a full second faster is 10 car lengthes. once i got traction i just kept goin. u dont have to believe me, i had about 12 witnesses from the ones watchin in the parking lot, one in my car, and the 3 other cars following. but whatever.
Old 10-21-2002, 03:07 AM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'd buy it...those turbo Eclipses are heavyweights. Even with 14lbs of boost it'd be a dog by most sports car standards. Hell...my Mustang pulled low 14's when it had no engine mods and very limited suspension mods, and it's an '84. Plus, if this guy's Eclipse was running a 14.1 and, from the looks of it, SVTs mods would put him in low 13s, you have to remember that in a 1/4 mile a full second is an eternity. So...good kill. And **** the swiss.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 03:27 AM   #11
SVT Cobra

thank You gt40.
it's like im speaking a different language to these guys!
Old 10-21-2002, 08:27 AM   #12
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Heh.. Nice kill. I'd believe it. Maybe not a full 10 car lengths but I'm sure you had him squinting to see your tail lights.
Quote:
thank You gt40.
it's like im speaking a different language to these guys!

No speakada english?
Old 10-21-2002, 10:06 AM   #13
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i belive is, say he did run a 14.1 and SVT ran a 13.3 thats .8 tenths, i dunno who goes to the track alot, but 3 car lenghts is about .2 tenths of a second at mid 14's so i dunno what it would be at low 13's... probobly more. that is all asuming both of you ran your good track times, which everyone knows never happens on the street, but the margin of error was probboly the same for both of you. i lower the BS flag flod it up, and put it away

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 10:41 AM   #14
ShEaNy

nice kill...thats all im saying...i believe it..
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 01:52 PM   #15
Matrix

Cobra's are badass mofo's.
Old 10-21-2002, 03:33 PM   #16
firstgeardude

Quote:

omg thats funny....
but from the sounds of it.. i'd believe it could be about 10 lengths from what ive read