.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What should I do to the CC that did this??
Straight out kill them. Send their body parts to all parts of the world. 4 30.77%
Come back stronger (with LS/VTech) and make them get the worst case known to man of "rear tire tread to front winshield"? 9 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2001, 08:44 AM   #1
IBPimp2U

Help call 911 teg down, teg down!!!!!!!

Im sad to say that no one came to the rescue of this pore unfrtunate sole. My teg was born in 1991 and was a lost sole untill i took her under my wing about 9 months ago. The first month or two we had fun together. I let her run free as a bird, the way it should be. Letting her run wild even to the 7000 range. She took out the other Si's even though she has some extra pounds (sedan) she took the fastest car club in her area (Yuma) and slowly ate them for lunch. Well all but that little anoying fricking black VW what ever it was, twin turbo. Those were fun days. Then I introduced her to more of her kind and gave her the promise of a life time. I told her that she would be getting a new facelift and even more. Well a little over 2 months after I took her in I had her go under the knife. She recieved all the parts below and then some. thanks to some very top end shops in so cali. Then came some sad times. I had to leave here at home while i went to Japan for 6 months. Darn Marines. Then on November 13, some time around 2 am. The (played out) local car crew found out that I was not around to protect my baby. They proceded to abuse her. and rape her to no end. Then when they were done they took a baseball bat to her. I dont know all the details but I do know that when I get back i will have to put her back together. I was told that she will need a TOTAL new body. from front to back top to bottom, and two new windows. It seems that i will have to put her old face back on and patch up her windows. I have no more money to make her happy like before but we will soon be back on the road to kicking the holly shit out of the CC that did this to her.
So to all of you out there. love your teg no matter what. and to those who are haters "beware" im comming home and soon!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2001, 09:03 AM   #2
OneDopeTeg

damn....i feel for ya....but just remember this....the best revenge is success! Make your car better than it was....that will show them.
Old 12-03-2001, 11:11 AM   #3
TruHeel142

That sucks, but don't let them win. Come back with something better than before and smoke em.

Good luck!!!
Old 12-03-2001, 11:48 AM   #4
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I agree... If you can get her back together, do it. Then show the what hondas are made of..
Old 12-03-2001, 01:25 PM   #5
qwikenuf

WTF!!!!

they did that to your car????
some punks have no respect for cars.....i feel for you bro!

when the cars fixed...make sure and roll it by them....give your horn a little toot!
Old 12-03-2001, 05:13 PM   #6
90civiclxryder

thats so g a y. f*ck them up, dont let them give you that shiit
Old 12-03-2001, 06:39 PM   #7
thermal
Banning Machine

oh man!!!!! i can just imagine what's goin on in your mind. all i know is that, i'd be whoopin' some major behind if that would've happen to me.........goodluck to u bro....fix her up again.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 06:42 PM   #8
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

I'd be so pissed if that happened to me, I don't know what I'd do. Good luck fixing it up!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 06:49 PM   #9
OneDopeTeg

yeah it truely sucks to know that soemthing you have worked so hard for can be destroyed so easily....just remember how it feels when you think to do the same thing to them....what happened really sucks....but the whole eye for an eye doesnt solve anything....it just makes things worse....build a better car and keep her locked up tight when your gone.
Old 12-03-2001, 07:29 PM   #10
Gator

Justice should be fair and equal treatment... do to them what they did to your car! I feel for you. I can only imagine how i would react if I were in your same situation.

Build her back better than before and show them they can't keep you down!

My best wishes to you man!
Old 12-03-2001, 08:00 PM   #11
IBPimp2U

Well thanks for all your inputs. Well I would love to upgrade my baby from its now stock look. But well only getting 380 a paycheck and still making car payments and 170 for ins. I dont see me getting the thing back together any time within the next 20 years. What a pain in the ass. I just got my car and never really got to do any thing under the hood. *sniff *sniff. I dont know how i will be able to get her any where near what she was. The sick F**** even took out my rims. What kind of punk would do that. I would have not felt so bad if they would have at least stole my rims. Then at least I know that they were getting used. Now they are 18" paper weights. (for a reallllllly big stack of papers!

I think that its time to go take out a armor truck or some crazy stuff. That or go kill off any rich family members to collect on the ins. Well im out of here(im at work again hehe) time for me to do my wallow in self pitty thing. lol
Old 12-03-2001, 08:11 PM   #12
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

That really sucks to hear your story man. As much as I would like to hear about you tearing their faces off, it wouldn't be proper. That's what gives "import" guys and gurls bad names. Tear their A$$E$ off in a race when ya get home. So them what's up. And I think most importantly. Make sure that they "THINK" that it didn't bother you. Just another opportunity to make another nicer car then all of thiers.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2001, 11:24 PM   #13
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

What a bunch of punks....

Personally I'd probably buy a high powered sniper rifle with a decent range and....

Well perhaps that's not the right thing to do.
Old 12-04-2001, 07:13 AM   #14
IBPimp2U

well civic-addict since im in the military your plan is somthing not too hard to do. but your right taking their heads off from about 700 to 1000 meters with a 50cal. would be just uncivilized. (i can dream cant i). so....

first things first. GET BACK HOME! then save for about 5 months that should get my it back on. and then time for the motor.
Old 12-09-2001, 12:02 AM   #15
Matrix

Hey man, sorry about your loss.
I know that I would go FREAKIN' BALLISTIC on the people responsible if that happened to me (*** forbid).
Just wondering, though- How do you know who is responsible?
Old 12-09-2001, 01:58 AM   #16
IBPimp2U

because the dorks were telling everyone that they got me back. RIIIIIIGHT! why dont they do it when im in the freaking country? Every sunday night the city gets together and goes cruz'n. the radio station goes out and sets up and every thing. we all go the the civic center and have at it. during the summer the place is packed. im talking lots of people and autos. like from bikes to slamed trucks to HUM-V's to what ever you can imagen. well that sunday they were all happy and even showed the bats with the paint on them still. man i cant wait to get home and take every one of them out.
Old 12-09-2001, 11:45 AM   #17
Matrix

Quote:
Originally posted by IBPimp2U
because the dorks were telling everyone that they got me back...

They "got you back" for what? I would assume for beating one of their members in a race and embarassing them. But you didn't get into a fight with them, did you?
Old 12-09-2001, 08:12 PM   #18
IBPimp2U

never got in a fight with them. i just like to take them apart on the race. they never have a chance on the line agains me, dont know why but o well.