Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2001, 07:16 PM   #1
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Fuel System Upgrades...?

Yes, I already saw the post about this. It didn't cover much though.
Well my birthday is just around the corner. This means stuff for my car.

I just ordered my ignition stuff (MSD 6A, NGK Plugs Wires, MSD Blaster 3 Coil), so my next step is fuel. All that spark won't do a whole lot without the added fuel.

Here's my list thus far:
AEM Fuel Rail $117.00
www.importhorizon.com
AEM Fuel Filter $90.00
www.importhorizon.com
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator $139.00
www.importhorizon.com

I also was lookin into getting a fuel pump as well. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've heard Holley is good.

What about a fuel pressure gauge? The AEM Fuel Rail has spot to put one in. What kind should I look for?

Last edited by Addict : 12-29-2001 at 07:19 PM.
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 08:57 PM   #2
maxpsi

I'm about to order a B & M command flo FPR and a Venom fuel pump. Here r the rest of my ordered mods for my 2k civic ex manual: AEM short ram, bbk TB, DC 421 header, Ractive cat, Venom injectors, MSD ignition SCI, MSD blaster coil, NGk platinum plugs, MSD wires, AEM fuel rail, Autometer A/F meter, gauge pod, 2.25 custom exhaust.
Old 01-06-2002, 05:09 PM   #3
Boosted3g

You cant go wrong with any of the AEM fuel stuff. I think they are top notch. The only thing to watch is the FRP has been known to give up if you let the pressure climb above 100 psi.
Old 01-06-2002, 10:20 PM   #4
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Boosted3g
You cant go wrong with any of the AEM fuel stuff. I think they are top notch. The only thing to watch is the FRP has been known to give up if you let the pressure climb above 100 psi.

That's what I've heard (the part about it being good stuff). The fuel upgrades may not happen til next month or so. I've decided to focus on the suspension area for now since I just completed my ignition setup. Now I just gotta install everything...