Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2006, 09:55 PM   #1
verga4you
Parked

Stop complaining and start working

I see there is a lot of White trash here talking shit. You all complain about people speaking Spanish but you barely speak English. Your limited vocabulary says it all. You all should go to Iraq to get killed, this country will be better off without you. That’s why many companies are moving abroad because people like you. You are so lazy and so demanding.
verga4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #2
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Im not sure what to do with this...
Part of me wants to close it and say "thanks for playing" just to avoid conflict. But another part of me says "hey, we havent had a troll in a long time...lets see what happens"

Oh, and I work 2 jobs and go to school...so dont tell me to work when Im sure I work harder than you do.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:48 PM   #3
sicones

that made no sense, I havent seen any "white trash here talking shit" at all
sicones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 12:30 AM   #4
CD5Passion

hahaha I'm pretty damn asian to be white trash
this is the funniest post I've seen in awhile. limited vocabulary? lol
Old 01-03-2006, 03:35 AM   #5
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Wow...white trash huh? Limited vocabulary, eh? It would seem by your imputation of grammatical shortcomings that you lack the perspecacity to browse the board in it's entirety, but rather have a propensity to chose a handful of leavings offered by those as unacquainted as yourself. Furthermore, your lax deligation of responsibility and the assertion that we should "all go to Iraq and get killed", grammatical imperfections aside, is just downright obsequious. One could easily surmize by the claims you have made that you are yourself of hispanic origin and therefore not qualified as "white trash". However you have overlooked the fact that human refuse comes in all shapes, sizes, and races. You would qualify as hispanic trash, though more commonly refered to using ratial epithets that I do not care to repeat ( though it is usually followed by the phrase "& span"...figure it out). So to that effect, get bent.

How's that for a limited vocabulary, cock?

Hey Pat...I'm with you. Leave it open and let people go to town. Let's see if this fuck has the balls to post again and back any of his shit up.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:32 AM   #6
thermal
Banning Machine

buwah ha ha ha ha ha...

Finally, I get to use this smiley----->

I want to see what happens on this one. Half of us here is either Asian or Romanian (I think everybody in Ohio is Romanian cuz I think they are related to Stef in some ways... lol). Romanians are not white neither... lol... they are just that... Romanians... lol

wait second.... I'm not white. This doesnt apply to me. I'll let the white mods take care of this ha ha ha....

....... but I cant help it! I just cant believe this dude register just to start one thread. What a fag...

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:42 AM   #7
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by thermal

I want to see what happens on this one. Half of us here is either Asian or Romanian (I think everybody in Ohio is Romanian cuz I think they are related to Stef in some ways... lol). Romanians are not white neither... lol... they are just that... Romanians... lol

I'm not Romanian damn it! I can not argue the White Trash thing though.

WaaHooo! A troll! Finally some drama around here. Lets see if the douche bag ever comes back to support his senseless claims.

As for the Spanish speaking issue. I don't have a problem with Spanish speaking people. I have a few Mexican friends that are great. I do have a problem with illegals that think they deserve special treatment because they managed to sneak across the borders and eluded the INS. They come up with fake SS numbers, and work here for several months. They pack 30 or 40 deep into cheap apartments so that they can put all of their money away. They destroy the place by crapping all over the house except in the bathroom like normal people would. Then they call Immagration on themselves and let us ship them back home for free while getting meals and everything else. While it is our tax money that is paying for this crap. They then go back home and live like kings/queens for a year or so, and then do it again.

/rant off

Sorry.... Vote for Pedro!!!

Last edited by Racing Rice : 01-03-2006 at 10:02 AM.
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:48 AM   #8
thermal
Banning Machine

^ha ha ha^ you cant change my mind bro! lol

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 01-03-2006, 10:00 AM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
^ha ha ha^ you cant change my mind bro! lol

Hey.... Screw you... I ain't no damn Romanian... We keep them kinds up North in Cleveland.
Old 01-03-2006, 11:23 AM   #10
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I'm not white. I'm Canadian.

Anyway guys like this won't post again. And I bet he spammed a few other boards. And for the comment about going to Iraq to get killed. I have an Idea. Take your own advice.

As for the white trash thing though. Yup. I'm white trash. I am doing my Paramedic Practicum right now and I work as well. Sounds pretty trashy to me. Post your name and Location up. And your back ground. I would like to see where your from. If he even comes back.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:30 AM   #11
JDMFantasy2k

Re: Stop complaining and start working

Quote:
Originally posted by verga4you
I see there is a lot of White trash here talking shit. You all complain about people speaking Spanish but you barely speak English. Your limited vocabulary says it all. You all should go to Iraq to get killed, this country will be better off without you. That’s why many companies are moving abroad because people like you. You are so lazy and so demanding.

wow where do i start

Well it's obvious that you have probably read only one post on this board. I'm guessing that you read something (that was probably out-dated) about how one of us had probably lost a job and couldn't find another job. First of all, most of us here are either students in college (with jobs), enrolled in the military, or have full time jobs. How arrogant of you to join just to bash us, and more specifically, the white man. Your comments are ironic however, because as everyone else has stated this forum is VERY diverse. Furthermore, the fact that you bash our intellectual abilities demonstrates that you undoubtedly have none of the forementioned abilities; you probably work at McDonalds.

Naturally i've saved the best for last. You claim that we're lazy and demanding. Americans as a whole are lazy. Never in human history has man been so lazy, and with the evolution of technology, it's no wonder why we are lazy. However, you claim the white man is demanding? Care to elaborate on that comment, or cite with specific examples?

In my opinion, you need to stop using your mom's computer and go back to 8th grade. Consequently, if they the school won't admit your intellectually-challenged (and racist) ass, then you could always have your mother buy you hooked on phonics. Oh and tell her that last night was great
Old 01-03-2006, 11:33 AM   #12
JDMFantasy2k

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Wow...white trash huh? Limited vocabulary, eh? It would seem by your imputation of grammatical shortcomings that you lack the perspecacity to browse the board in it's entirety, but rather have a propensity to chose a handful of leavings offered by those as unacquainted as yourself. Furthermore, your lax deligation of responsibility and the assertion that we should "all go to Iraq and get killed", grammatical imperfections aside, is just downright obsequious. One could easily surmize by the claims you have made that you are yourself of hispanic origin and therefore not qualified as "white trash". However you have overlooked the fact that human refuse comes in all shapes, sizes, and races. You would qualify as hispanic trash, though more commonly refered to using ratial epithets that I do not care to repeat ( though it is usually followed by the phrase "& span"...figure it out). So to that effect, get bent.

Hey Pat...I'm with you. Leave it open and let people go to town. Let's see if this fuck has the balls to post again and back any of his shit up.

wow steve, wish i had half the vocabulary you do. I could make so many girls wet
Old 01-03-2006, 11:40 AM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k
wow steve, wish i had half the vocabulary you do. I could make so many girls wet

That would come with the tonque rolling, I'm sure.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:10 PM   #14
Wren57

whut is wrong wif u verga, u not very nice too us jus bcuz we not talk smart? us try really really hard, mom say proud is her. give us break, sorry i less smart you.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:15 PM   #15
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
whut is wrong wif u verga, u not very nice too us jus bcuz we not talk smart? us try really really hard, mom say proud is her. give us break, sorry i less smart you.

How long did it take you to butcher that statement?
Old 01-03-2006, 01:10 PM   #16
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

oh man. that's gold.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:27 PM   #17
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

still not locked huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:31 PM   #18
IALuder

why lock it.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:38 PM   #19
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Yeah really... Its the most interesting thing that has happened around here lately.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:41 PM   #20
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

too bad they wont come back to say anything new
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 05:12 PM   #21
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Dis be true yo!
Old 01-03-2006, 06:11 PM   #22
Robert
R-Tard

He bringsup some interesting points.

1. Talk of today's youth.
- He's right, today's youth don't speak proper english, use instant message short forms and words like 'LOL' to express things often at a 4th grade level.

With today's emails, cell phones and cultural influence its hard to say where it is really coming from though. The english language is a fluid one; one that is constantly changing.

2. Working youths
- Another interesting point. Seems to me a large portion of tuners are young and still live at home, often paying no rent. This gives people the idea that their dollars earned are worth more then they actually are.

In reality you have to make a considerable amount of money when paying for your living expenses to put $5000 into a car.

With that all said.

Who says you have to be white to fall into this?
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 06:59 PM   #23
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:

Hey damn it... I'm not Romanian. I'm white bread all the way. No way in hell I'm related to Stefan. Even if I was, I sure as hell wouldn't admit it.
Old 01-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #24
CD5Passion

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert
He bringsup some interesting points.

1. Talk of today's youth.
- He's right, today's youth don't speak proper english, use instant message short forms and words like 'LOL' to express things often at a 4th grade level.

With today's emails, cell phones and cultural influence its hard to say where it is really coming from though. The english language is a fluid one; one that is constantly changing.

Who says you have to be white to fall into this?

exactly
the sad thing is that as words are used for a certain period of time they will be acknowledged as words. The Dictionary is ever changing and for the worse if you ask me.

and holy shit Steve I think i brain exploded from reading your fucking post

I need to start learning new badass words to use.
Old 01-03-2006, 07:18 PM   #25
CD5Passion

Quote:

that shit had me laughing for like a straight 5 minutes
Old 01-03-2006, 11:07 PM   #26
MissJDM

Lol.. If Darin's super Asian, then I'm safe.
Aside from that, I cannot believe Highlander just made that post. I was drinking water and actually lol'd and backwashed.

I wonder why people like him take the time to register..

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:38 PM   #27
CD5Passion

Quote:
Lol.. If Darin's super Asian, then I'm safe.
Aside from that, I cannot believe Highlander just made that post. I was drinking water and actually lol'd and backwashed.

I wonder why people like him take the time to register..

he had an extra 5 minutes after changing into his mcdonalds uniform
Old 01-04-2006, 12:22 AM   #28
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:45 AM   #29
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:

Buwah ha ha ha... that was greatttt!!!!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 01-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #30
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:

You, my friend are possibly the stupidest person to ever register here....
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:31 AM   #31
drdingo21

Quote:
What the fuck is this? I'm gone for 2 weeks and we get stupid shit like this in here? This cunt obviosuly has an IQ that rivals an Ice cube, and all of you sat here and took it?

I personally am happy mexicans are invading the country. I don't want to wash dishes at Dennys or mow my own lawn. So you and your 60 year old mom can continue to work for me.

I could keep going, but I'm tired. May all your loved ones die.

Oh, and I don't work tomarrow because its Saturday (I know there are hotel rooms that won't clean themselfs) so if you want me to explain why you're a shit stain just say so.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:36 AM   #32
drdingo21

Oh, And I'm calling INS, dick.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:11 AM   #33
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

Im WHITE !

I also live in the south. I listen to pantera and lynyrd skynyrd. I think you are a tool.

Oh wait, I took spanish classes for years and Ill be starting them again soon. I come from a spanish neighborhood. I am also an ass man. (WHOOPSY GENERALIZATION!?)

Go to hell you son of a bitch. Telling people to go to Iraq and get killed when you apparently have more time on your hands to do so. You registered just to mak one cockgobbling uneducated post and you think YOUR life is more valuable than these people just because they dont want to have to learn another language to make it convenient for others...

I killed a man with a trident.

Wow. With all your morals and HARD WORK im sure youll be able to score a hot babeh like this:

Last edited by Shaved &/or Laid : 01-07-2006 at 05:18 AM.
Shaved &/or Laid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 05:14 AM   #34
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

Quote:

Most effective post ever.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:20 AM   #35
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:

lol thanks steve

the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
Old 01-07-2006, 02:42 PM   #36
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-07-2006, 03:26 PM   #37
Mischief

Attached Images
File Type: gif funny_jesus_8.gif (54.2 KB, 32 views)

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:54 AM   #38
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:

Old 01-09-2006, 03:34 AM   #39
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k

Trust me Will...the last thing that chicks care about is vocabulary or for that matter intelligence. If that was the case every night of my life would be like diving into a tub full of tits.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:18 AM   #40
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Trust me Will...the last thing that chicks care about is vocabulary or for that matter intelligence. If that was the case every night of my life would be like diving into a tub full of tits.

That's going in the sig.............

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1