::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2006, 02:35 PM   #1
AkimboStylee

I am a professional...

POKER PLAYER, and no i don't mean i play with play money on partypoker either. last night was the last tournament in my area, and it was for the gold: 5000 spending cash, free room and board, plus vip status in las vegas to go with my 10,000 dollar seat at the WSOP/WPT, im so stoked! its also scary because im the youngest person in my area that plays at the professional level, and im the youngest to win tournament gold in my area, probably in florida!!! you all probably don't care but im happy, cause im using the 5000 to put down on a brand new 07 acura rdx in carbon bronze pearl! (they had one at the dealership, and its like kicing a cheetah in the nuts, let me tell you.)

the reason for the rdx, was the signifigant other wants something safe, and i want something fast, so we comprimised(or so she thinks!!!) not to mention i left working at the shop, and got a job working as a general distridt manager for cingular in my area and they are paying me a salary of 47,5-- a year, with the tips and small paychecks at the restaurant i will be bringing in close to 60,000 grand a year.(im not getting the acura untill january though, cause thats when i get the 5 grand)
Old 09-05-2006, 03:30 PM   #2
Mischief

nice bro, congrats!

http://mensalmanac.com
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 04:51 PM   #3
Wren57

congrats... one of my good friends is Shannon Shorr... if you know about big-time poker players, you know about him. He has won over $1mil this year, and needless to say, we all have a great time at the bars now.

http://www.pokerpages.com/players/pr...nnon-shorr.htm

Hope your run at poker turns out as well.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:53 PM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

awsome dude ive been wanting to do those tourneys around here but i usually just stick to home games.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote