.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2002, 01:01 PM   #41
GirlRacer

Yes sir. I just answered him in a PM. See how well I behave?
Old 10-22-2002, 05:26 PM   #42
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
It mostly just depends on the girl. Some dont mind doing it, others refuse. I say if you want it (oral), be prepared to have to give it first..

Good point, not many girls do that for no return favors.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:38 PM   #43
JoeyLo

depends on the girl, she likes u enough you'll get it if not tuff alot girls won't return favors either
Old 10-23-2002, 02:08 PM   #44
slowEJ6

how can you trick a girl......giving her alcohol isnt really tricking her. and i mean, if you have to trick someone to do something for you, thats not saying much for you.
cant just be like....."oh hey whats that in your mouth? open your mouth and lemme see! *KERPOW* oh its my penis!"
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 02:58 PM   #45
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyLo
depends on the girl, she likes u enough you'll get it if not tuff alot girls won't return favors either

sad but true, it seems unfair if you ask me, considering all.. know what i mean???
Old 10-23-2002, 07:26 PM   #46
slowEJ6

Quote:
Originally posted by CDM
Its true, its like roid-rage

they have creams for that.
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 05:41 PM   #47
bx_integra

well i dont need to trick any girls into giving me head...i can get it any day and time i want...lol...nah juss playin'...although i wouldn't trick a girl into giving me head...I'd juss be like yo come suck my d***....lol...something to that effect....if they do it then good if not then oh well...i'll find another...
Attached Images
File Type: gif yup.gif (656 Bytes, 55 views)
Old 10-24-2002, 05:46 PM   #48
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by bx_integra
well i dont need to trick any girls into giving me head...i can get it any day and time i want...lol...nah juss playin'...although i wouldn't trick a girl into giving me head...I'd juss be like yo come suck my d***....lol...something to that effect....if they do it then good if not then oh well...i'll find another...

where did you find that lil humping smilie...that thing is fuggin awesome!!! sorta like the humping/dancing banana-man on here.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 05:48 PM   #49
bx_integra

LOL....I found that lil' humpin' dude on my former honda site....its cool though...lol
Attached Images
File Type: gif coolgleama.gif (514 Bytes, 50 views)
Old 10-24-2002, 06:39 PM   #50
JoeyLo

trying to trick a girl into giving you head by sticking stuff in places unexepected you may end up with something like this <===
Old 10-24-2002, 06:45 PM   #51
bx_integra

^ LOL ^
Old 10-24-2002, 08:06 PM   #52
FasterThanLight

Re: Best ways to trick a girl into giving head.

Quote:
Originally posted by CDM
start talkin all dirty until she goes along with it, then move on up and get it slappin on her face, usually goes good from there....

sorry to join the thread late, but i couldn't resist...

i kinda don't think that slapping d!ck in a female's face will get her to open up and go to town...

you shall reap what you sow... if you give good oral, you'll probably get it in return...

oh, you could always get a hooker... i'm pretty sure one of those will give a bj without complaint...
Old 10-24-2002, 08:09 PM   #53
bx_integra

yea i agree^....If you eat a girl out really good then I'm guessing she gonna be in a really freaky mood and give you head without you even having to ask....as for the hooker...i wouldn't trust them sucking on my penis...dont kno where their mouths have been...thats nasty!!!...lol
Old 10-24-2002, 08:15 PM   #54
JoeyLo

lol i wouldn't even let a hooker touch me ride...................ok maybe............. .....................and there u go
Old 10-24-2002, 08:17 PM   #55
bx_integra

lol^
Old 10-24-2002, 11:49 PM   #56
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyLo
trying to trick a girl into giving you head by sticking stuff in places unexepected you may end up with something like this <===
ROFL

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 12:07 AM   #57
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by slow ej6

cant just be like....."oh hey whats that in your mouth? open your mouth and lemme see! *KERPOW* oh its my penis!"

LMAO, that just cracked me up.

I can't believe this thread is still going

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 08:38 PM   #58
GirlRacer

That was just wrong! LOL!!
Old 11-06-2002, 10:14 PM   #59
ShagginJet

This entire thread is just wrong.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:31 PM   #60
SofaKingSmooth

There is no need to trick a girl all you have to do is take care of her and she will take very good care of you.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:46 PM   #61
fertooos

Something I cannot understand. How can you trick a girl? Well, you can, of course, give her alcohol, but this is not fair, and can she do it in such a state?
When I want something like that, I invite the girl to look at this site onlinestars.net. This is one of my tricks. Nobody can resist this, and then I can ask for anything and even trick a girl into giving head.

Last edited by fertooos : 11-05-2020 at 11:11 PM.
fertooos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 06:10 AM   #62
TimmyHollins

I'm not so sure about that website. It looks fishy to me.
TimmyHollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 05:56 AM   #63
susu

Hey. Don't trick girls
Old 09-23-2022, 12:30 AM   #64
Everne

1. Blowjob - If you're going for blowjobs, make sure her mouth is always open. This way she won't be able to close it. Also, don't do anything too fast; if she's not ready, tell her you'll give her a minute. When you're done, just pull out and go back to work!
2. Hand Job - Do this before she takes off her clothes. Tell her the first thing you want to do is play with her boobs. Then grab them and squeeze them gently. Next, put your hand under her shirt and start playing with her nipples. After a few minutes, remove your hands and ask her if she wants to take off her top. Tell her to lay down, then slowly peel her shirt off. Take off your pants and push her bra aside. Now, slowly stroke her breasts until they get hard, then suck on them. Finally, continue stroking her until she comes.
3. Deep Throat - Get your favorite lubricant and some lube-soaked lollipops. Before she starts taking off her clothes, lick the lollipop and stick it in her vagina. She may complain about the taste initially, but this is a good time to show her how much you care. Once she gets comfortable, move to the real deal. Grab her neck and force her mouth open. Slowly insert the lollipop into her throat and let it sit there for a while. When you feel she's had enough, pull it out and suck it clean. This should get her excited again...and eager to return the favor.
4. Finger Her Pussy - Before sex, slip two fingers inside her pussy and use your finger to spread her lips apart. Then, once she's wet, slide two fingers in and rub around inside her. Move your finger in and out, and keep moving until you've worked your way to her clit. From here, you can either masturbate her by rubbing between her legs or just finger her. When you're finished, tell her you love her and leave.
5. French Kissing - You need to have at least three things to do this right: saliva, tongue, and a willing partner. First, moisten your lips with saliva (we suggest using honey). Next, lick her lips. Make sure to kiss the corners and soft parts where her lips aren't yet visible. Finally, stick your tongue into her mouth and see what happens. As long as you've got the saliva and tongue, you know you're doing it right.
6. Finger Fuck - This technique is similar to the French kissing method, except that instead of licking her mouth, you stick your fingers into her vagina and rub them around. It works well for women who enjoy having their vaginas stimulated. It makes it easier to reach certain spots and feels great when she's already wet.
7. 69 Position - In this position, both partners lie face to face with their genitals facing each other. One person penetrates the other from behind, then moves forward and goes in the front. Start with foreplay and gradually move towards intercourse.
Everne is offline   Reply With Quote