::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2001, 12:19 PM   #1
toykilla

gs eclipse vs prelude

I was reading GSRwBOOST rules about racing and this one came to mind...6. After you revved, did the guy sit there and just smile (that big shit eating grin?) -or- (is it just the pumped look?)

If he's shit eating grinning you.. you are prolly in trouble and can take a backdoor out (stall the car).. not the greatest but you can save face in front of your girl/friends. Shit eating grin means that he prolly has applied rule #1. If he's just casually smiling then you have a good race coming.

I was just driving, minding my own business when a red lude pops of next to me and starts reving that bad ass engine of his. He had a friend in the car so I guess he had to show off, I dont know. Anyways, I look over and give the biggest shit eating grin ever knowing im gonna beat his ass unless he has some serious shit done (which most do not around here) He had the normal mods, body kit, wheels, exhaust so I figured I might as well make him look stupid infront of his friend. I guess he didnt read GSRwBOOST's rules. =/ In third gear, doing about 45mph I floor it and I hear him drop to either 2nd or 3rd. Not sure which. As soon as I hit 5psi I started to pull and then right before shifting to 4th I hit scramble button and boost jumps to 9psi. Its over and it was over badly. When he finally catches up hes like is that turbo? I simply said it says GS on the back and left him there and made my turn.
Old 12-13-2001, 05:56 PM   #2
TragikTSi

lol some people. good kill man.
Old 12-15-2001, 11:43 AM   #3
slowEJ6

very nice kill
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 04:59 PM   #4
KaptainMike

seen GS powa? i have!

nice wun!