Thought Police

some people need to die

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistor...politan/1724283

Quote:
Teens sought after fatality on highway
Pair may have moved traffic cones on scene
By TERRY KLIEWER
Copyright 2003 Houston Chronicle
Two teenage boys seen at a highway construction site early New Year's morning were being sought by state police Friday as the suspects who moved orange traffic cones onto Loop 494 near New Caney, triggering a fatal collision.

The accident, which may have happened moments after the cones were moved, killed Colleen Rachele Atwood, 28, of the 6000 block of Hollister in Houston. Injured but released Thursday from LBJ Hospital in Houston was Betty Arnold Burleson, 43, of New Caney.

The women's cars collided in a fiery wreck on Loop 494 north of Community Drive in east Montgomery County about 4:40 a.m. Wednesday.

Emergency crews were unable to save Atwood from the flames that engulfed her Pontiac Firebird, but Burleson was rescued from her Buick sedan and taken to LBJ for treatment.

The accident scene is near a Loop 494 construction site where a series of traffic cones originally had been set out on the highway shoulder to warn drivers of the hazard there, according to state police.

However, at some point before the pre-dawn wreck, four or five of the cones were moved onto Loop 494 so as to redirect northbound traffic onto the southbound lanes, setting the stage for the fatal collision, investigators said.

State police talked with a New Caney area convenience store clerk who reported she had seen two teenagers handling the cones at the construction site as she drove to work about 4:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Another employee at the store said that when his co-worker arrived for work, she immediately headed across the street to where a state trooper was parked to tell him about the boys.

"About the time she got into the street, he turned on his lights and took off," the employee said, referring to the trooper. "I guess the accident had happened between when she saw the boys and when she got to the store."

The employee who answered the phone at the store Friday declined to identify himself or his co-worker.

The suspects were described as white, 16 to 18 years old, about 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, and slender to medium in build.

One was wearing black baggy pants with a dragon on the left leg, a hip-length leather coat and burgundy knit cap, according to a witness. The other, also in black baggy pants, wore a camouflage-print fleece jacket. He had close-cut black hair with blond spikes at the front, investigators said.

Investigators planned to check the traffic cones for fingerprints as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Montgomery County Crime Stoppers announced a $1,000 reward for information leading to the identification of the suspects. The phone number is 800-392-STOP.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the state police at 281-577-8972 or 281-517-1300.

i hope those kids receive a horrible sentance

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 05:43 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

OMG. I was already pissed about something else today, but this makes me so mad I don't know what to say.

I hope they find those boys and give them life in prison.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 06:03 PM   #3
firstgeardude

****IN RETARDS is all i can say

WHAT THE **** WERE THEY THINKING....
Old 01-04-2003, 06:04 PM   #4
mt.biker

there are always people in this world that are going to do bad things. Its the reason i dont like watching the news.
Old 01-04-2003, 06:38 PM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

those little mother****ers need to be sent to jail so they can become somebody's *****....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 06:48 PM   #6
DomesticImport

Complete Idiots!
Old 01-04-2003, 07:26 PM   #7
SofaKingSmooth

They need to become crash test dummies
Old 01-04-2003, 08:17 PM   #8
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

why the hell do people do these kinds of things? dont they think ahead of what could happen?!
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 09:12 PM   #9
juvenile

Those guys should get something that will teach them to mess with lives otherwards...dumbasses
Old 01-04-2003, 11:35 PM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

ouch

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:01 AM   #11
Kyle
elyK

man..that sucks...can't beleive people would do that

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 11:26 AM   #12
Sol's Eye

Damn. Just when you think people can't get any dumber...
Old 01-05-2003, 12:46 PM   #13
blind34_1

Man something like that happend here! Construction was going on to revamp this bridge that goes over a busy highway. The bridge was completly taken out, and so there were a whole bunch of barricades, cones and signs saying "WARNING: BRIDGE OUT".

Well, some stupid kids decided hey it would be funny to move all the barricades off to one side. Later that night a cop got a call, and I guess the message didn't get to him that the bridge is totally gone. I guess cops can go through construction zones. They showed the footage from his car cam of him speeding through the contruction zone and careening off the bridge onto the highway beneath. he had no warning.I never heard if he was okay or not.

Since then they put down more barricades, and sand traps to slow down cars as a last resort.

Stupid!!
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 07:11 PM   #14
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

i hope they are tortured horribly for eternity and may they burn and rott in hell:o
DRAG Boosted Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:44 PM   #15
DsBlu01CivEX

ugh that really bothers me. we have a problem around my area of people stealing stops signs. Now I don't have a huge problem with people stealing road signs that aren't going to affect the pubic in a harmful way...but why would you steal a stop sign that could potential cause an accident....I just don't get how kids can be so stupid. Those kids deserve to be put through the same torture those women were put through.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:32 PM   #16
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
ugh that really bothers me. we have a problem around my area of people stealing stops signs. Now I don't have a huge problem with people stealing road signs that aren't going to affect the pubic in a harmful way...but why would you steal a stop sign that could potential cause an accident....I just don't get how kids can be so stupid. Those kids deserve to be put through the same torture those women were put through.

that happened, and someone ran a stop sign and died, the kids got manslaughter i think... spending 25 years i believe

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote