.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2002, 01:39 AM   #1
Grip72

Being me sucks sometimes..

Ok so anyways here's the short story of a long story. me and my ex broke up about 2-3 months ago. she made out with some guy and does so on a regular basis now. i was hurt, miserable, sad and alone and we hated eachother, then we became best friends again so i was happy again. then it got even better...we started making out etc and we became "friends with benefits". Anyways, today we made out and afterwards we talked a bit and she decided she doesn't want to be like this anymore. WTF? I like making out and so does she...now this? She says its cuz she doesn't want to ruin our close friendship again. F*** that noice, gimme a piece woman..argh. i am so lonely :(
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 02:09 AM   #2
mylittlecivic

I'm sorry she did that! totally not cool I think you should find someone better who will treat you right!

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 07:51 AM   #3
mt.biker

dude i know this is going to sound really harsh but here goes i think you need to hear it.

YOU WERE JUST MESSING AROUND! This is not how you start or maintain a good relationship. The two of you are just fooling around to satisfy your physical needs and what you wanted to get back together this way?

Your style of thinking leads me to believe you dont know how to have a good relationship and that you truly dont understand what loving a personal is all about. (i know i'm going far with this but stay with me) If you think just because the two of you were getting closering to ****ing eachothers brains out on a regular basis and for some reason you thought that ment you were getting back together..... YOU WERE WRONG.

THe line she gave you is bullshit and that means shes bored of messing around with you and wants to move on to a new cock. GET IT THROUGH YOU HEAD, this girl is trouble. She will always be trouble and theres no use going back to her unless you WANT TROUBLE.

YOu're being lead around by your dick and now your starting to feel what its like to be in a physical relationship. Welcome to the REAL WORLD, next stop slutville.

Try keeping little johnny out of the picture when it comes to girls until you find what your looking for, and that better not just be another tight ****. Your going to land yourself in more emotional trouble messing around then you realize.

mt.bikers $3.87
Old 10-08-2002, 08:38 AM   #4
juvenile

Amen to that brotha bika...amen to that!
Old 10-08-2002, 08:41 AM   #5
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
dude i know this is going to sound really harsh but here goes i think you need to hear it.

YOU WERE JUST MESSING AROUND! This is not how you start or maintain a good relationship. The two of you are just fooling around to satisfy your physical needs and what you wanted to get back together this way?

Your style of thinking leads me to believe you dont know how to have a good relationship and that you truly dont understand what loving a personal is all about. (i know i'm going far with this but stay with me) If you think just because the two of you were getting closering to ****ing eachothers brains out on a regular basis and for some reason you thought that ment you were getting back together..... YOU WERE WRONG.

THe line she gave you is bullshit and that means shes bored of messing around with you and wants to move on to a new cock. GET IT THROUGH YOU HEAD, this girl is trouble. She will always be trouble and theres no use going back to her unless you WANT TROUBLE.

YOu're being lead around by your dick and now your starting to feel what its like to be in a physical relationship. Welcome to the REAL WORLD, next stop slutville.

Try keeping little johnny out of the picture when it comes to girls until you find what your looking for, and that better not just be another tight ****. Your going to land yourself in more emotional trouble messing around then you realize.

mt.bikers $3.87

Did you ever hear of the term "Player"...yah it doesn't just apply to guys. Girls are capable of doing it too....and dude you're being PLAYED. Get as far away from this chick as possible. Who knows who else this girl is makin out with....take Rob's advice (as blunt and kinda harsh as it is) and stop lettin your "pee pee" make your decisions for you. It only gets you into a world of trouble then.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 08:55 AM   #6
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Amen.

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 12:34 PM   #7
GirlRacer

might be just me, but girls who would do that anyways... ugh.
Old 10-08-2002, 12:44 PM   #8
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
might be just me, but girls who would do that anyways... ugh.

yeah, same here...been there, had that done to me

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-08-2002, 02:07 PM   #9
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I just dont understand why you keep letting this chick play head games with you..
Old 10-08-2002, 03:03 PM   #10
juvenile

Because he wants sex and her 36D's
Old 10-08-2002, 03:11 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Because he wants sex and her 36D's

what us guys could benifit from would be some self control, i'm tryign to flex mine (self control that is) but girls are really tempting and well...... i dunno if i'm gonna stay single all year at this point
Old 10-08-2002, 03:14 PM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

you guys are weak!

Old 10-08-2002, 03:16 PM   #13
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
you guys are weak!

just dont hurt me d
Old 10-08-2002, 03:18 PM   #14
DsBlu01CivEX

Old 10-08-2002, 03:49 PM   #15
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
just dont hurt me d

read the stuff part of her profile, she will

sorry D, too tempting

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-08-2002, 05:13 PM   #16
Grip72

Haha..wanna know the funny part? We (me and my ex) both thought her boobs were 36 D. He female cousin told her to double check and get them measured...she has 36E...no joke. Can you friggin believe that? They are not gross at all but they are pretty damn big. Not disgustin gbig. Mt. Biker, i know you have some good points, and thanks for making me realize them. She told me today she lost her lisence for 3 months, haha, serves her right and i ain't driving her nowhere! Me and her only made out liike 4 times on our 'friends-with-benefits' basis and it was really fun. She made sure and askeed me if i thought we were getting back togeehter and made sure i wasn't confused. I told her i undesrtand we are both just horny and want some ass so that was fine. Then all of a sudden she quits it, i asked her if it had to do with anything else and she said no. But f***, she has lied to me before why not start lying agian. I hate her..argh
Old 10-08-2002, 06:08 PM   #17
mt.biker

I will not rub salt in your cuts dude but you need to realize that she realized what she was doing -friends with benifits- was wrong. You really shouldn't be doing that kind of shit with someone you care about, it takes the relationship your in and strips it down to a pure animal level.

I must admit this animal level thing is fun but short lived and both sides leave worse of then they started.

dam i'm sounding old
Old 10-08-2002, 07:14 PM   #18
bootstrap

My advice is to cop a gun the size of lil bow wow and air condition a few people
Old 10-09-2002, 08:33 AM   #19
Ticket2ride21

Weak? I think not! And I KNOW of course your couldn't possibly be speaking of weak minded? Hope not. Most girls I know have some book smarts but I am currently having trouble finding one that has common sense...is hot....doesn't do drugs (an issue of common sense), and isnt a hoe (an issue of morals). Kinda hard to find...even at church.

~David
Old 10-09-2002, 08:41 AM   #20
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

True dat! I've been looking for that myself......

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-09-2002, 12:11 PM   #21
Grip72

yes i agree...that is very hard to find. I remember there USED to be lots of good lookin intelligent girls out there, i'm not saying there isn't anymore, i'm just saying there all taken or in hiding or something. I just want a chick you can gawk at while having a deep or semi-intelligent conversation with at the same time...
Old 10-09-2002, 03:18 PM   #22
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
I just want a chick you can gawk at while having a deep or semi-intelligent conversation with at the same time...

Ditto-Amen!

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-09-2002, 06:38 PM   #23
DsBlu01CivEX

The only reason why I made the "You guys are weak" comment was because for at least a certain time period in about 99% of every male's life, he lets his damn extra appendage make all the decisions for him. You all know that the "friends with benefits" or one night stands are "bad" but you will go along with it anyway. Then regret it later....therefore at some point in most males lives they are weak.

And common sense and book smarts is HARD to find in either gender. I can find at least one of them in a hot guy...but rarely both. I don't need to have genius or anything but I do want some that can sound intelligent while talking and is passionate about what they are talking about. Which I think comes hand in hand. The more the speaker cares about the subject they are talking about, the more intelligent they are going to sound. And I'd prefer not to have someone to gwak at while trying to hold a deep convo. i want to focus on the convo and what the person has to say rather than to stare at them and miss something important.

Old 10-09-2002, 07:33 PM   #24
mt.biker

Quote:
And common sense and book smarts is HARD to find in either gender. I can find at least one of them in a hot guy...but rarely both. I don't need to have genius or anything but I do want some that can sound intelligent while talking and is passionate about what they are talking about.

Old 10-09-2002, 08:11 PM   #25
juvenile

Quote:

Are ya hittin on her?
Old 10-09-2002, 08:14 PM   #26
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Are ya hittin on her?

oh 4sure....

but really i just wanted her to know there is at least ONE guy out there like she described.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:32 AM   #27
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
but really i just wanted her to know there is at least ONE guy out there like she described.

make that two

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-10-2002, 12:55 PM   #28
Grip72

Make that 3 guys...I am smart and pretty good looking if i do say so myself
Old 10-10-2002, 01:02 PM   #29
Ticket2ride21

Hey I saw her first!!! lol.....
Old 10-10-2002, 01:15 PM   #30
Ticket2ride21

Unfortunately I must prove you wrong on the comment you made earlier. I actually have much common sense and unfortuantely I am a very intelligent kid. I was sent for testing when i was in middle school and I had 3 different psycologists test me and turns out in MIDDLE SCHOOL I had an effective IQ of above 149 (im leaving it at that im not telling you how high it really is). This is unfortunately a curse rather than a gift. I put things together way too quickly in life and even when im having fun. I mean...i cant go see a good movie without figuring it out halfway through....it's really homo! My friends all look up to me for it though. Either way....im a good guy...I keep my distance from drugs and such and im even a christian! Go figure! Anywyas...if your still not satisfied you can im me and i'll send you a pic of me....then you can decide if im hot or not....I try not to be concieted.

IM = Hcmn101
Old 10-10-2002, 02:28 PM   #31
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Ticket2ride21
Unfortunately I must prove you wrong on the comment you made earlier. I actually have much common sense and unfortuantely I am a very intelligent kid. I was sent for testing when i was in middle school and I had 3 different psycologists test me and turns out in MIDDLE SCHOOL I had an effective IQ of above 149 (im leaving it at that im not telling you how high it really is). This is unfortunately a curse rather than a gift. I put things together way too quickly in life and even when im having fun. I mean...i cant go see a good movie without figuring it out halfway through....it's really homo! My friends all look up to me for it though. Either way....im a good guy...I keep my distance from drugs and such and im even a christian! Go figure! Anywyas...if your still not satisfied you can im me and i'll send you a pic of me....then you can decide if im hot or not....I try not to be concieted.

IM = Hcmn101

hey another christain

<--- christian dude
Old 10-10-2002, 02:40 PM   #32
juvenile

Quote:
hey another christain

<--- christian dude

Me too!
Old 10-10-2002, 04:43 PM   #33
DsBlu01CivEX

are you gentlemen fighting over me???? hehe...oh and there are girls out there like you all described...I'm one of them (although if a guy was "gwaking" at me while I was trying to hold a serious convo with him, I'd have to blind fold him or something...I can't stand being stared at!) Most poeple will start a convo with me and consider me average...but after they talk to me for a while, they realize that my "averageness" is all a front and that I'm actually quite smart. And here they thought I was just full of common sense. But yes guys...have no fear and don't stress, there are girls out there like you describe as well.

Old 10-10-2002, 04:51 PM   #34
mt.biker

Quote:
are you gentlemen fighting over me???? hehe...oh and there are girls out there like you all described...I'm one of them (although if a guy was "gwaking" at me while I was trying to hold a serious convo with him, I'd have to blind fold him or something...I can't stand being stared at!) Most poeple will start a convo with me and consider me average...but after they talk to me for a while, they realize that my "averageness" is all a front and that I'm actually quite smart. And here they thought I was just full of common sense. But yes guys...have no fear and don't stress, there are girls out there like you describe as well.

HA! have yet to meet one in real life that doesn't change into a pumpkin in 2 months.....
Old 10-10-2002, 05:37 PM   #35
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
HA! have yet to meet one in real life that doesn't change into a pumpkin in 2 months.....

you're chicks change into pumpkins????? Rob stay out of the patches to find you're "women"!!!

Old 10-10-2002, 05:53 PM   #36
mt.biker

Quote:
you're chicks change into pumpkins????? Rob stay out of the patches to find you're "women"!!!

now you tell me!!
Old 10-10-2002, 06:33 PM   #37
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:

that was wrong! and yes, we are fighting over you....it's just that none of us know it

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-10-2002, 06:35 PM   #38
Grip72

DsBlu01CivEX and others...when i stated i'd like to have a chick i can gawk at and have a good convo with, all i meant by 'gawking' was that she was attractive and i wouldn't hafta to avoid eye contact...i didn't mean staring like some sorta creepy dude
Old 10-10-2002, 06:37 PM   #39
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
DsBlu01CivEX and others...when i stated i'd like to have a chick i can gawk at and have a good convo with, all i meant by 'gawking' was that she was attractive and i wouldn't hafta to avoid eye contact...i didn't mean staring like some sorta creepy dude

I can't speak for the others but I knew what you meant.....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 10-10-2002, 06:42 PM   #40
Grip72

Glad to hear there are some smart ppl around here, well besides me..jfwy..i'm SO bored