.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2002, 03:49 PM   #1
Grip72

Breaking up sucks

Anyways, here's the story of my little thing. btw i'm almost 18 and only in grade 12, so gimme a break. I was friends with this girl from grade like 3 til grade 12. We started going out in grade 10 and we have been best friends ever since. Unfortunatley, she dumped me last saturday..after our prom party. I've never been so hurt and crushed in all my life. WE dated for over 1.5 years and now everythings gone. it's all fuked up and i hate it. we had awesome times together and now everything just disappears. Girls should honestly come with a handbook, i just dont' get them..i just don't.
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 06:43 PM   #2
mt.biker

did she give you a reason why she didn't want to date you anymore? does this also mean you two aren't friends anymore? was this totaly out of the blue?

well dude i must say i know what your feeling i too can't get past my last gf even though i broke up with her.

A lot of driving is in order, but take it slow into the turns cause you can take out your front suspension like me if your not careful
just remember not to drink and drive bro... if anything maybe you should talk to her so it will bring some closer for you
Old 06-05-2002, 07:17 PM   #3
Grip72

Ya i know..we have been talking but it's really incredibly hard for me. I feel like a pansy but i like her so much. WE promised we'll be friends forever and that we'll visit eachother when we go to school. You can't just throw good friends away like that. So even thoi can't have her as a gf, we'll still be best friends. i guess i'll have to live with just that
Old 06-05-2002, 07:19 PM   #4
4jacks

Re: Breaking up sucks

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
Girls should honestly come with a handbook, i just dont' get them..i just don't.

You Never Will My Freind, Never Will.

I know it sucks, but just try to surround your self with freinds, and don't let your self dwell on the suck-i-ness of women.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 07:42 PM   #5
Grip72

I konw..i'm trying not to..i don't konw what to make of it though.. She told me she never wants to go out again and doesn't want to say its a possibility because she doesn't want to give me false hope. But at the same time she said she needs a week of not seeing me to think about everything..what the hell am i supposed to make of that? i don't understand..i need her back
Old 06-05-2002, 08:05 PM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I feel your pain man.. That stuffs not right.. Just try to find something to keep your mind off her for a while, itll be really hard not having someone that close there for you all the time, but time heels.. Youll be over it before you know.
Old 06-05-2002, 08:10 PM   #7
juvenile

that really sucks man.
I can't really offer you much advice since all I know is already said
and that's from other people's experiences.
that really sucks though
Old 06-05-2002, 08:10 PM   #8
mt.biker

Maybe you should give her the space so she can find out... i know when i asked my ex for space and didnt get it, it really pissed me off. Now i dont talk to her and i found out shes ****ing some new guy 20somethings....
Old 06-05-2002, 10:21 PM   #9
Grip72

That sucks mt. biker.I think the game plan right now is to just leave her alone like she asks to be. She said give her a week so she can think things through and that's what i'll do.
Old 06-05-2002, 10:22 PM   #10
Grip72

it's so hard not to call her up or kiss her when i see her..this is so hard on my, emotionally, mentally and phsically. It sucks too cuz i have grade 12 prov. exams coming up in like a week and a half or sooo....argh.
Old 06-05-2002, 10:29 PM   #11
mt.biker

Quote:
it's so hard not to call her up or kiss her when i see her..this is so hard on my, emotionally, mentally and phsically. It sucks too cuz i have grade 12 prov. exams coming up in like a week and a half or sooo....argh.

been feeling that for the last 2 months bro.... it dont get better it only hurts less
Old 06-05-2002, 10:49 PM   #12
Grip72

Ok mt biker..that makes me feel ALOT better...grrr..stupid love stupid girls, stupid hotness..stupid breasts..stupid everything
Old 06-05-2002, 10:49 PM   #13
Grip72

By the way..i was kidding about my last post..i love the ladies.i just wish i knew what i was doing
Old 06-06-2002, 04:24 PM   #14
Violent Apathy

Moo.

I feel your pain, I've been the same way the last six months and I'm just now getting over her...:o
Time does heal, sometimes it just takes a while... :o

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2002, 07:50 PM   #15
Grip72

Sometimes it takes forever...
Old 06-06-2002, 08:32 PM   #16
mt.biker

Quote:
Sometimes it takes forever...

amen to that my brotha!
Old 06-07-2002, 02:51 AM   #17
Grip72

OH MY GOD!!! I have awesome news.. My ex and I are back together. i am so happy. I don't even really know what happened but we talked for ALONG time and we figured it out and she still has feelings for me. We've both never been so happy, it's like that feeling you get when you just start liking someone and they like you back..i feel like a schoolboy..hahaha..i am schoolboy. I'm happy now!!
Old 06-07-2002, 07:07 AM   #18
mt.biker

just make sure you dont get jerked around. ii'm happy for ya!
Old 06-07-2002, 10:05 AM   #19
Grip72

Ya..i know what i'm doing and what i have to do now..good luck to me. .Thanks guys
Old 06-07-2002, 01:43 PM   #20
Violent Apathy

Moo.

Quote:
it's like that feeling you get when you just start liking someone and they like you back

Hehehe going through that right now

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 06:43 PM   #21
DsBlu01CivEX

Well....since i've been a lil awol from here for the past month or so....I'm sorta late comin into this. I'm glad to hear that you and your chick talked things over and figured things out. You stated though that you found out what "you have to do now" and I assume that means what you have to do to make her happy and to keep her. I don't know what those things are...but if she asked you to change something about yourself or something that you do BE CAREFUL. She is tryin to make you into someone you are not. And in the end you'll end up miserable and hating her. Again I am just assuming things so I might be totally off on this one...but Just be careful. Gettin back together with an ex isn't always a healthy thing. Who is to say it won't happen again. But I glad you are happy and I hope things work out for the 2 of you.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 07:08 PM   #22
Grip72

Thanks man. well we did talk it over quite a bit and i have changed a bit. When we went out for the first mabye 16 months it was great..but then i changed and lost trust (for no reason) and i got a low self confidence..not a good thing to lose. Anyways, so it went downhill from there, but now i feel hotter and sexy (haha) and i'm hapoy again.i was depressed for awhile..thanks
Old 06-07-2002, 08:49 PM   #23
mt.biker

Quote:
Thanks man. well we did talk it over quite a bit and i have changed a bit. When we went out for the first mabye 16 months it was great..but then i changed and lost trust (for no reason) and i got a low self confidence..not a good thing to lose. Anyways, so it went downhill from there, but now i feel hotter and sexy (haha) and i'm hapoy again.i was depressed for awhile..thanks

*slaps d's hand* tag team!

a proactive question for ya.... what are you gonna do to make sure this doesn't repeat?
Old 06-11-2002, 10:21 AM   #24
Grip72

To make sure this doesn't repeat...hmm...trust her. We talked it over and she has been a good friend since grade 3 and a best friend since grade 10 and she's never ever hurt me, ya knoow. So i am pretty damn sure i can trust her. Plus she has morals and cussing out and hates sluts..haha..
Old 06-12-2002, 11:20 PM   #25
bootstrap

well let me be the first to say i don't like this at all. What made you not trust her? MAbye you had a reason not too. And now that she's going away to college, your either going to drive her crazy and not trust her, or you will completely trust her and your going to get screwed in the end. IF she really liked you, she woudln't have broken up with you like that, she would have talked to you about it and worked it out a LONG time ago. She would have been there for you. Sorry but i think you need a reality check. I could tell you that the relationship is never going to last, but you'll just have to find out for yourself.
Old 06-13-2002, 01:47 PM   #26
Slider

Hehe, suck it up. You'll get used to it.