Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2003, 08:03 PM   #1
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Hmmm....ok, this is gettin a bit sidetracked. I don't know where all this stuff is coming from...I feel like I'm missing alot here

you're right, you're missing alot... and not just on this topic...
Old 05-05-2003, 08:26 PM   #2
Shot 2 Hel

back on topic
Old 05-05-2003, 08:29 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i think someone on this boards need to keep it to themselves and in topic.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 09:06 PM   #4
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
you're right, you're missing alot... and not just on this topic...

And you're definately helping the situation with this comment right?

how bout we delete this thread now? She said she locked her keys in the car on accident...who hasn't, so say you aren't supposed ot be driving because of that is the most illogical and stupid comment ever. GirlRacer and I are very good friends, i talk to her on AIM all the time, and have come to get to know her VERY well...now since juv and some other people on here don't exactely know that I have been talking to her on AIM and gotten to know her very well, you all should not be talking.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:17 PM   #5
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
And you're definately helping the situation with this comment right?

how bout we delete this thread now? She said she locked her keys in the car on accident...who hasn't, so say you aren't supposed ot be driving because of that is the most illogical and stupid comment ever. GirlRacer and I are very good friends, i talk to her on AIM all the time, and have come to get to know her VERY well...now since juv and some other people on here don't exactely know that I have been talking to her on AIM and gotten to know her very well, you all should not be talking.

feel free to think you know her and also feel free to abuse your power and delete this thread. You'll only be abusing your power though....

and btw, my comment can be taken two ways.. take it as you will.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:20 PM   #6
OPAKRACING

Quote:
feel free to think you know her and also feel free to abuse your power and delete this thread. You'll only be abusing your power though....

and btw, my comment can be taken two ways.. take it as you will.

hah, i didn't make the thread, i was suggesting it be deleted
Old 05-05-2003, 09:51 PM   #7
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
i think someone on this boards need to keep it to themselves and in topic.

Snaps to Hondamaniac! This boy KNOWS what he's talkin about!

And thank you babyface...I won't delete the thread unless it continues to slide downhill. I won't let mt.biker ruin everyone else's fun. WE all know we have just as much as the next person to drive in spite of the fact that most of us have been goofy & locked our keys in our cars.

And yanno...I'm willing to bet if mt.biker hasn't done it yet...he will.

Anyhoo...once again, the topic is: LOCKING KEYS IN CARS!!!! AND/OR HOW UNREASONABLE I AM!
Old 05-05-2003, 09:54 PM   #8
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Snaps to Hondamaniac! This boy KNOWS what he's talkin about!

And thank you babyface...I won't delete the thread unless it continues to slide downhill. I won't let mt.biker ruin everyone else's fun. WE all know we have just as much as the next person to drive in spite of the fact that most of us have been goofy & locked our keys in our cars.

Anyhoo...once again, the topic is: LOCKING KEYS IN CARS!!!! AND/OR HOW UNREASONABLE I AM!

yea, havn't locked mine yet...

...well, i couldn't find my keys one time, and i was not at home, so i had to have my dad come and give me a spare...then he left, i put the spare in the ignition, and tried to turn it, and it wouldn't budge, so i gotta bum key...i called my dad again, he ahd to go home, and get another one, and come back...it sucked is what i'm tryn to say, hehe.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:57 PM   #9
GirlRacer

Yup, see, I've done the thing where I spend like almost an hour desperately searching for my keys.... and I find them IN MY HAND! haha
Old 05-05-2003, 09:59 PM   #10
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Yup, see, I've done the thing where I spend like almost an hour desperately searching for my keys.... and I find them IN MY HAND! haha

ROFL!!!!!!!!! well....quin, thats pretty bad ...hahah
Old 05-05-2003, 11:15 PM   #11
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

LMAO. tell me about that. i'm going nuts looking for the keys and they are in my hand. next mod is one of those keychains that starts beeping when i wishtle at it. saves some time

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 11:20 PM   #12
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
LMAO. tell me about that. i'm going nuts looking for the keys and they are in my hand. next mod is one of those keychains that starts beeping when i wishtle at it. saves some time

haha, yea...damn, i don't think she was totaly serious there....
Old 05-06-2003, 07:09 AM   #13
mt.biker

Quote:

You'd think it might happen, but it wont. Kinda need the beeper on my key chain in order to lock my car. Dam alarm systems are great, you should all try one.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:13 AM   #14
GirlRacer

Actually, my friend at Best buy is installing one of those for me. Thanx tho...

And babyface, I was totally serious about my keys bein in my hand and me lookin for 'em. When I get in a rush, I don't think much.

And hondamaniac-I sooooo need one of those whistle keychains, do you know where to get them? haha
Old 05-06-2003, 02:49 PM   #15
OPAKRACING

Quote:
...And babyface, I was totally serious about my keys bein in my hand and me lookin for 'em. When I get in a rush, I don't think much...

oh...

hehe...
Old 05-06-2003, 03:47 PM   #16
maikoshi

haha I never have to look for my keys because I'm an organizing freak. If somethin isn't in its spot though..! I'll spazz & look around for them foreveeeerrr.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:45 PM   #17
GirlRacer

Goodness, not me for cryin out loud! I'd lose my head if it weren't attached! The person who kinda lives here complains about me never making my bed... but to be honest... I don't think I've made my bed one time in my entire life...

and THAT is no joke!

Losing my keys is something I do on almost a daily basis. It comes from my dad. I have a $200 alarm for my car sitting in a box somewhere that my daddy lost but according to him... "It isn't lost, he knows right where it is... he just doesnt' know where THAT place is right now..."
Old 05-07-2003, 09:53 AM   #18
msvtec14

I am an organized person. I have to be. I'm neurotic about my personal space. My cars. My desk. Everywhere. I can not have clutter. However, I am just shot sometimes. That does lead to the occasion where upon arriving home, instead of putting my keys on the counter, I will put them in the fridge while getting a bottle of water to take to the gym with me. That happened once. I don't have to make my bed right away or anything but if I am in my room hanging out, then I have to. Going to sleep in an unmade bed kinda is kinda shitty because the blankets are all crooked and whatnot and I just don't really get that "tucked in" feeling.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:56 AM   #19
maikoshi

I make my bed everyday before I leave.. I guess that's my parents fault. Damn them! I also have a tendency to clean up for people, do their laundry with out them asking, cooking for them... bleh. I'm so domesticated it's sad. But I really like to do it all... I dunno. They just have to appreciate it. Maybe I'm a freak.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:37 PM   #20
msvtec14

Maikoshi, that's funny because I am the same way in terms of cleaning up for people. For a good portion of my adolescent life my mom was in bed most of time time because she did not feel well. I ended up doing a good majority of the cleaning and etc in my house. It was just something that I got very used to. She is fine now but I still do a lot of things at my own will. And my brother is a lazy crap that just makes messes. Say I go to a friends house for drinks or something with other people... When it's time to leave not only do I pick up after myself but after everyone else as well.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:05 PM   #21
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
When it's time to leave not only do I pick up after myself but after everyone else as well.

thats good manners, i've been raised like that aswell. Though when I'm tanked I just try to get home safe, but I'll call my mate and see if he/she needs help cleaning up there place the next day.
Old 05-07-2003, 05:29 PM   #22
GirlRacer

Now, I don't know if it makes me domesticated,but I keep a pretty tidy house & I try to cook every day too. If only for myself.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:26 AM   #23
msvtec14

Quote:
thats good manners, i've been raised like that aswell. Though when I'm tanked I just try to get home safe, but I'll call my mate and see if he/she needs help cleaning up there place the next day.

I really think that everyone should have manners somewhat like this. The shitty thing is that about 1/2 of my friends don't because some of them are spoiled people. I throw a Memorial Day party at my house near the beach for 5 days. You'd think that in the mornings after all the havoc that they would at least help me out with most of it. Nope. I end up doing most of it.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:35 AM   #24
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
I really think that everyone should have manners somewhat like this. The shitty thing is that about 1/2 of my friends don't because some of them are spoiled people. I throw a Memorial Day party at my house near the beach for 5 days. You'd think that in the mornings after all the havoc that they would at least help me out with most of it. Nope. I end up doing most of it.

my friends can be forgetful too, thats normally when I smack the back of their head and tell to pick up their shit. Some girls I've dated are even worse, they get into you bathroom and whip up a storm with their makeup and then leave. Powder all over the place, and their long hair on the floor so when i step out of the shower I get it all over my feet.

People have different standards and just because someone says they're neat, i've come to realize its not all the same 'neat' so be warned.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:18 AM   #25
msvtec14

The bathroom topic...I can not stand a gross bathroom. I am always straightening my hair and whatnot so it's a given that my long hair will be all over the floor and the counter and everywhere. But I kid you not, I clean the bathroom every time I am finished using it. I'm talking spraying the counters down and everything. My brother on the hand is an absolute slob and shaves and leaves his hairs everywhere and his dirty football clothes everywhere. I just throw it all in his room. I hear you though...girls can be really vicious in the bathroom. Millions of bottles and stuff everywhere. If I hit some of my friends, they would probably get really upset and cry or something.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:59 AM   #26
juvenile

I know I'm not clean freak...I actually clean my room when it gets a bit too messy (papers book etc all over the desk)
But Imake my bed every morning pretty much, unless I'm late and have to run out. But my paretns taught me to do that so I do it now.
I think I'm somewhere in the middle though, I'm not a pig but I'm not a clean freak either..
Old 05-08-2003, 10:14 PM   #27
DsBlu01CivEX

I definitely wouldn't say that I'm a clean freak....and I wouldn't say that i'm completely organized either. There are certain things that I'm completly "anal" about. I put up an organized front but everything is just basically a mess. I hate cleaning my room...I'd rather clean my bathroom 5 million times before I clean my bedroom. I'm weird. But yah all my professors think I'm so organized because I have all my stuff in different colored folders and then I take notes in the same color pen as the folder for the class......

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote