Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 05:46 PM   #1
NissanRacer

97 Vtec Prelude vs. O2 SpecV

Last night at Westheimer I came across this black prelude with some altezza lights and a nice sounding exhaust. It was a vtec as well. We got to the red light and he said that he never raced a specV before, and I have never raced a prelude before, he had intake and exhaust. I was throwed off some vodka so i started revving up on him and laughing my azz off, my boy was messed up off some ritas too. We started going and he took me off the line but then i caught and got even in 2nd gear and starting pulling on him in 3rd and stayed ahead by half a car length into 4th until like 80mph and we started slowing down. It was pretty tight, i enjoyed it.

Old 09-15-2002, 05:53 PM   #2
ShEaNy

hmm thats a nice kill...ive seen some preludes beat those Spec;s before....maybe they had different mods..
Old 09-15-2002, 06:10 PM   #3
Kyle
elyK

Re: 97 Vtec Prelude vs. O2 SpecV

Quote:
Originally posted by NissanRacer
Last night at Westheimer I came across this black prelude with some altezza lights and a nice sounding exhaust. It was a vtec as well. We got to the red light and he said that he never raced a specV before, and I have never raced a prelude before, he had intake and exhaust. I was throwed off some vodka so i started revving up on him and laughing my azz off, my boy was messed up off some ritas too. We started going and he took me off the line but then i caught and got even in 2nd gear and starting pulling on him in 3rd and stayed ahead by half a car length into 4th until like 80mph and we started slowing down. It was pretty tight, i enjoyed it.
wtf were you doing driving drunk?...****ing dumbass

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-15-2002, 09:30 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: Re: 97 Vtec Prelude vs. O2 SpecV

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobbo

wtf were you doing driving drunk?...****ing dumbass

exactly, and you wonder why there are stupid accidents.

Old 09-15-2002, 10:04 PM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Damn. Why the hell do people drive drunk?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 09-16-2002, 06:46 AM   #6
SVT Cobra

2 in a row huh ? keep up the responsible driving.

hate level increased.

silly honda drivers. "if you can't beat 'em, kill 'em." you sore losers are a little harsh.

Old 09-16-2002, 07:39 AM   #7
crx swap

And us import guys wonder why we got the Rep we do....but not all of us are like that....but we suffer too....idiot

Old 09-16-2002, 07:42 AM   #8
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
2 in a row huh ? keep up the responsible driving.

hate level increased.

silly honda drivers. "if you can't beat 'em, kill 'em." you sore losers are a little harsh.

listen here a**hole one more comment like that and you are out. in case you did not read he drives a nissan, so butt off

Old 09-16-2002, 08:19 AM   #9
Spazum888
3rd Gear

one nite my friends and i were leaving a streetracing meet... (back in the day before fnf movie came out - good times) it was late around 2 or 3.... we were driving on tradeport... a 4 lane road, 2 lanes going each way wit a raised island/medieam all the way down.... neways we come up to an altima thats on tis room wit the people still in it... one other car was their before us just getting out of her car... 3 guys climb out of the car.... and right away u could smell the beer and jim beam.... they got all scared and stared asking for GUM!?!? im like wtf is gum gonna do they have jim beam all over the f-ing celing!!! so we got out of there before any cops came...

i dont know how it is where you all like but down here in orlando it seems like they need beer to make the night better... every car meet you go to, you always see somene just chillin out in their car not doing a damn thing but getting wasted.... and when they r done they just leave the beer bottles for us to drive over..... im rambling on now so ill stop.

Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
Old 09-16-2002, 09:55 AM   #10
NissanRacer

SVT cobra thanks for not being a hater like them. I already know that nissan and honda can't get along, because of the honda side of course. They think they are the fastest and best in the world, yeah a civic with about as many mods purchased as the price of the car, that's logical and that is necessary cuz they are slow as dirt stock. Sorry but they are, my freind has a type-R integra and my other boy has an modded 3rd gen accord and many other of my peeps have hondas or acuras, and they don't hate on me. I guess it's because they're not insecure
Peace

Old 09-16-2002, 10:06 AM   #11
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

my next car is going to be a nissan... no ones hating you for beating the prelude, they're hating because you drove drunk. its not very responsible.... re-read better.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-16-2002, 12:13 PM   #12
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

listen here a**hole one more comment like that and you are out. in case you did not read he drives a nissan, so butt off

can't seem to handle other people's opinions. especially factual ones. why i am here you are wondering... because i am sick of seeing punks in civics and other homo cars thinking they are hot shit and making me waste my gas just to show them how slow they really are. MOST import drivers are corny, trendy queers that have no respect for domestic muscle cars and feel if they jump on the bandwagon they are better. go ahead and kick me off. it's not gonna stop you all from seeing american car tail lights.

Old 09-16-2002, 01:39 PM   #13
XdiscontensionX

Quote:

can't seem to handle other people's opinions. especially factual ones. why i am here you are wondering... because i am sick of seeing punks in civics and other homo cars thinking they are hot shit and making me waste my gas just to show them how slow they really are. MOST import drivers are corny, trendy queers that have no respect for domestic muscle cars and feel if they jump on the bandwagon they are better. go ahead and kick me off. it's not gonna stop you all from seeing american car tail lights.

translation: i have a small penis and i'm jealous your car looks nicer than mine.

Old 09-16-2002, 01:57 PM   #14
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by XdiscontensionX

translation: i have a small penis and i'm jealous your car looks nicer than mine.

what a shame. such a sorry middle school come back.
you think your cars look better?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cobra_0007.jpg (10.7 KB, 38 views)

Old 09-16-2002, 02:11 PM   #15
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

looks are subjective... guys lets steer fomr name calling. this is a performance board... if you wana talk about looks... do it in photoexchange with pictures supplied.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-16-2002, 04:48 PM   #16
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

it looks like you got it all wrong: i can respect other people's oppinions, but i don't like the way you express yours. it looks like you are one of those who can't respect others oppinions. and if u come to cleveland most of the mustangs have the altezzas and the 3 deccker 5 foot spoiler. where is the rice at ?

Old 09-16-2002, 10:08 PM   #17
VR4_Craver
Banned

Nice svt...... Considering i could go get a Auto Trader magazine and just scan an image of a 2003 Saleen and call it mine. Until i see a picture of you in the car or actually see you pull up to my house i will forever doubt you.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 09-16-2002, 11:49 PM   #18
delsolvtec
Del Sol Forum Moderator

Driving drunk is stupid, racing drunk is just plain assenine. What the hell were you doing racing drunk? You are lucky no one got killed.
Old 09-17-2002, 12:19 AM   #19
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

this thread is funny.. in a sad way!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Old 09-17-2002, 12:41 AM   #20
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by VR4_Craver
Nice svt...... Considering i could go get a Auto Trader magazine and just scan an image of a 2003 Saleen and call it mine. Until i see a picture of you in the car or actually see you pull up to my house i will forever doubt you.

i had to crop that friggin pic just to fit, all my friends are in the background. that pic is from the trumbull mall parking garage fyi you ****ing queer. why would i lie about my car? and have pics of some one else's? if i was a total lie, i wouldnt waste my time.
you guys are so ****in corny i dont even wanna piss u off any more. your come backs consist of me being jealous, having small genitalia and that my car isnt really mine. u all need to get drunk and kill yourselves in your piece of shit cars. kick me off this gay ****in forum now please. i have had enough of u pussies.

Old 09-17-2002, 01:02 AM   #21
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

and we had enough of you. and on case you decide to read this again you are the one that started it all. you talk crap to the dude that is driving 35 miles in front of a mustang but you agree with drunk driving, and racing.

Old 09-17-2002, 01:15 AM   #22
'00EX5-turbo

guys...

maybe he's on drugs.

Old 09-17-2002, 01:16 AM   #23
'00EX5-turbo

svt man

keep ur words though. dont come back!

Old 09-17-2002, 01:19 PM   #24
NissanRacer

I agree.

SVT Cobra, thanks for sticking to your guns no matter what, but I think this whole thing has been blown out of porportion. I was just posting about a nice little race I had one night and now we are in a moral and ethical battle about driving under the influence and accusations of fake pictures. Anyway, I think your SVT cobra is Phat as hell!, and I was wrong to say that ya'll were hating on me for the race, I misread it. Anyway, we were not drunk out of our minds, I had a few, but I was just having fun with the situation in my post, we were not "DRUNK" I said I was "Throwed" kind of a ghetto way of saying I had a few. I would never drive or race if i felt i was a danger to myself or others, my family would have never let me leave the house if that was the case that night. Being drunk is a relative term, but I was just having a little fun, my bad. I promise not to go out anymore If i have had more than one drink again. NISSAN-DRIVEN
PEACE

Old 09-17-2002, 02:33 PM   #25
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Here's a an idea
-------THREAD CLOSED-----------

No one was cracking on your car NissanRacer. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Driving drunk is illegal and not very smart. That's what they were commenting on.

And come HS members. Why all the negative comments towards SVT? He didn'treally say anything that bad. Geez.

I wonder why him & others don't like Honda drivers.
Closed Thread