::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
No.1_Stunna

Friends car

Well, I wouldn't say were really friends but were acquaintences I guess...But this kids goin somewhere in the import scene. For those of you in the seattle area you may have seen him at Hot Import Nights with his MR2. I took some pics of it but I figure I'll use Nw-nismos pics cause they are higher quality + i dont have to scan them in. So ya, this is Blake Gomez's car...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gomez car 1.jpg (109.3 KB, 88 views)
Old 05-27-2004, 05:10 PM   #2
No.1_Stunna

pic 2...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gomez car 2.jpg (108.8 KB, 84 views)
Old 05-27-2004, 05:11 PM   #3
No.1_Stunna

and final pic...i wish there was a full car pic so you could take it all in at once
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gomez car 3.jpg (110.5 KB, 82 views)
Old 05-27-2004, 05:34 PM   #4
pbateson

I went HIN on May 1st.
Old 05-27-2004, 05:41 PM   #5
No.1_Stunna

Sweet. If you guys are wonderin the specs on his car I wouldn't be able to tell you much but he moved where ya fill ur gas to where the small side window in the back of the drivers side is and cut out a carbon fiber piece to cover it, hes got carbon fiber racing mirrors(dont know brand), wide body kit (dont know what kind), dont know what kind of wheels either but hes rollin on toyos (one of his sponsors, once again dont know what kind...its not my car after all), he did a headlight conversion so they dont open as high and put in halo lenses(im just workin off memory so i dont know if thats exactly what they were...but ya..), the interiors all fiber glassed and i'm feelin kinda lazy to go on but pretty much its all show at this point but he just got sponsored by some japanese company thats searchin for an engine for him right now that hes going to turbo, hes got the turbo kit but his current engine isnt running to well and he doesn't want to put to much stress on it. Pretty much he took a piece of sh*t beat up old beater and made it into this for a senior project. If I get a full list of specs I'll put it on here but ya...
Old 05-27-2004, 09:54 PM   #6
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Looks good. Call me dumb but where in the hell is his motor?
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 10:02 PM   #7
GeneralDzur

Um...are you...stupid!?!? lol j/k man. On a Toyota MR2, the engine is in the trunk. More specifically, it is known as a rear-engine or 'mid-engine' vehicle.

My best friend JUST bought an MR2 yesterday - and let me tell you, those cars can HAUL. It's not even the turbo'd version, and it moves pretty quick.

Also, MR2's are rear-wheel drive. They're sort of like Toyota's answer to Honda's del Sol Si & VTEC models.

- Dzur
Old 05-28-2004, 01:55 AM   #8
No.1_Stunna

Ya, u see the trunk space in the rear where the amp and tv are? (which his sponsor installed the night before HIN and then took out afterwards to put in another one of their sponsored cars so he currently needs another amp...), the engine is between that and the rear window kinda...Heres a pic (not his car btw)
Edit: Btw, you see that gilled part in the window? Thats where he fills his gas now, i couldnt really explain it well earlier.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mr2 engine.jpg (18.2 KB, 60 views)
Old 05-28-2004, 02:17 AM   #9
mylittlecivic

nice

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 08:00 AM   #10
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralDzur
Um...are you...stupid!?!? lol j/k man. On a Toyota MR2, the engine is in the trunk. More specifically, it is known as a rear-engine or 'mid-engine' vehicle.

My best friend JUST bought an MR2 yesterday - and let me tell you, those cars can HAUL. It's not even the turbo'd version, and it moves pretty quick.

Also, MR2's are rear-wheel drive. They're sort of like Toyota's answer to Honda's del Sol Si & VTEC models.

- Dzur

I knew that but on SPooled Mr2's car it looked different!
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 05:15 PM   #11
CD5Passion

nice car, whats with the pink seats though

kinda want a mr2 too
Old 05-31-2004, 06:18 PM   #12
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
whats with the pink seats though

they're red...it's the lighting.......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 04:12 PM   #13
thermal
Banning Machine

Nice..... the stereo stuff is just not my cup of tea. I give me him props for having an MR2 tho.... i love those cars!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 11:52 AM   #14
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Fugly!

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 11:07 PM   #15
ShEaNy

i like that car...i love Mr2's
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote