::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2020, 04:18 AM   #1
Dingbest

Men if Nba2k21 had been deleted.

If the match was deleted from your hard disk? If so, it would not be deleted. Playstation? XBox? PC? Playstation, no since the match

Save files are different than the match install itself. In case you did delete it you can submit a ticket in the nba 2k website. I've spun the wheel and won ( Free 2k Shoes & Free NBA Store Item ) but once I go to select something shows up. I've looked everywhere in the shop and nothing's free. Been like this for 2 days now. Anybody else having this problem?

Consensus appears pretty terrible for 2k21 but I gotta scratch that basketball itch following the Nuggets dropped off the Clippers. I got every one of the builds on 2k20. Wondering if I ought to begin new again in 2k21? Gameplay speed is faster in mycareer compared to 2k20 shootings mad sus need hella badges which means grinding mycareer brand new shot rod makes dribbling differnt it took me around a week to get down but id just wait until its on sale or if they come out with a jaw dropping update/patch.

If you play online a lot, obtaining 2k21 is necessary, otherwise stick with 2k20, I only bought 2k20 because it's requested by my own yt viewers. Just wait a couple months my man, psn will get it at no cost. Same game as 2k20. If you are planning to play online that is 1 thing, however the offline game feels very gruesome:Pre-game series GONE Post-game interviews GONE Lockerroom interactions GONE Fan interactions GONE Media Interviews GONE Endorsement Events GONE.

Endorsement deal discussions TEXT BASED Agent interactions TEXT BASED Coach connections TEXT BASED. Team Training EXACT COPY of 2K20. Heck even the horrible appearing MyPlayer face scan on the 2K21 App produced the exact same wonky looking confront as 2K20's App. Note: the sport identifies aspects of this sport that are simply not there. You get to choose your broker and one of the skills is decreasing the negative effect of choices in your team chemistry. However, you no longer make choices to obtain fans or effect team chemistry... It's actually kind of shocking that they are charging $60 for what is effectively an advantage flip with reduced content.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. URL: mmoexp.com
Dingbest is offline   Reply With Quote