.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2003, 02:23 AM   #1
EGCivicHatch

Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum, just saying hi, and introducing myself. I currently own (soon to be sold) a 96 Eclipse, body kit, 17's, exhaust, custom interior, etc.. it also had a star stage 2 turbo kit but i sold it a few months ago. I used to own a 91 hatchback that swapped a b16 into, but that got sold last year. Anyway, i just once again entered the honda community with the purchase of a 5th gen hatchback (i think it's a 93). It was totalled and my friend sold it to me for $400 with 2 motors (CX and DX). It needs a TON of work and eventually i will be swapping in a b18b and doing some custom body work and a turbo. I'm picking it up this week, so i'll post some pics so you guys can see my big mess. Hope i can shed some knowledge and also gain some from this site. Thanks for letting me jopn lol. Later
Old 06-28-2003, 02:32 AM   #2
Kyle
elyK

welcome and it sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you!

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 03:02 AM   #3
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

Why eclipse to civic?

Anyways, welcome to the site

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 08:03 AM   #4
EGCivicHatch

Well, there's a few reason's why i'm going back to a civic. Me and my g/f have a new baby (she's 6 months now). Have you ever seen the backseat in an eclipse? I had to rig the seatbelt and the cushin to get the car seat it because the rear seat dips in, i needed something with a little more room and a flat bench seat with a middle buckle. I'm not a fan of 4 door cars or SUV's so i figured a hatchback would be good. Also, i've always been the biggest fan of civics, i love working on them. My brother also has a 91 hatchback, i help him work on that almost everyday, they're just more fun than eclipse's. Besides, my eclipse has been around the block too much, i've had 2 different body kits, 3 sets of wheels, i've changed the interior 5 times, i went all motor I/H/E and alot of bolt-on's, it's been turbo'd etc.., so i'm pretty much bored with it also. Those are my reasons
Old 06-28-2003, 09:39 AM   #5
a96710

How's it goin....welcome to HST
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote