::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2003, 05:39 PM   #1
zm_dawg

dazed and confused

alright well here i sit waiting for honda financing to transfer title and get my car paid off. In the meantime I sit here almost broke with no car. I'm also sittin at home injured from the second accident in 2-3 weeks, so i've been searching like no other to find my car.
Looking for that 92-95 Civic. I can't decide if I want a hatchback or not. I look in mags and online, and i tell myself "yea they look good i could do a number on one of those" I see one in town and i'm like wow...i can't picture an ugly person in that. so besides that debate I'd want a 2 dr. 5 spd. screw the color cause i got a drum of candy apple in the garage.
Am i being to picky to try to find a car that old in good shape. What kind of dents should I accept for it's age, and how easy is it to replace or fix the dent?
The mileage really isn't important either when i'm looking ahead to do a swap. But could I also be accepting of an auto. trans. and swap that out with the engine when i get there? What's it take to swap the trans at the same time?
Still debating the b16a or b18c........sorry for the post but i'm stressing.....been looking for that ideal car for 2 weeks...bad thing is i dont even have the cash....buddies would give me a loan though
Old 01-21-2003, 06:31 PM   #2
Civicfrenzy

This might discourage u some. But i looked for my car online in newspapers and mags for almost 3 months before i found one i would accept. So personaly no i dont think u are being to picky. About dents id say just go look at the car and decide if u can live with them or not. Im sure a few others can toss in some better advice though. goodluck
Old 01-21-2003, 06:57 PM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

that ding-king thing works...to some extent...so if the dents arent too bad a $20 tool can get them out...my friend bought the first del sol he saw though, dents and all...dents can be fixed
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote