.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2003, 02:05 AM   #1
Civicfrenzy

Guy Question....

ok guys how do u feel about this....
I just found out my g/f masturbates. Now i used to joke around and always be like it would be sweet to have a g/f who does that. Now that i have one it bothers the hell out of me. lol. So waht do u guys feel about it. Im interesting to hear waht every1 thinks.

(lol P.S - she doesnt do it b.c i suck)....i hope
Old 06-15-2003, 02:10 AM   #2
juvenile

Even though I haven't run into a situation like that before due to my own reasons, I think that I'd be fine with that. I think it's normal for girls and guys to do that kind of stuff as long as it doesn't interfer with the sexual life the two of you have. What I'm trying ot say is say you aren't available and she's horny, she should be able to masturbate, but if she does it because she finds it better than the sex you guys have, there's something wrong. Since from reading what you said, this doesn't seem like the case so I think it's fine. Maybe you could even play upon that and ask her to do that right infront of you THink about how aroused both of you will be afterwards and the kind of sex you'll have...

My 2 cents, I hope they were good enough cuz I don't have anymore spare change left lying around lol
Old 06-15-2003, 02:23 AM   #3
Duckydos

First, I would like to point your attention to the Battle of the Sexes, where topics like this usually go. But I guess this is OT as well, so I'll shut my big trap.

Umm, my girlfriend started masterbating since we have been dating (supposedly) and it seems that her sex-drive is up quite a bit. In fact, she wants it more often that I do (blieve it or not). I have heard a few times that when a girl used a vibrator, it desensatizes her, and that no penis could compare to a gyrating schlong. Anyway, I hope that isn't true.

Like Juvenile said, I would try to play into it. Try to be honest with her, but realize that you can't make her stop. Try to get her to incorporate it into foreplay or just find out what's going through her mind when she does it (might help you out during the real thing, if she likes it a certain way or something).

So I guess the only thing to worry about is if she's thinking of another dude while doing it. But no worries chap. Good times

-Ducky
Old 06-15-2003, 04:10 AM   #4
Grip72

dude i think its cool..and i agree with what Juvenile said...i couldn't have said it better myself
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 11:48 AM   #5
GirlRacer

yup, this should be bumped to Battle of the Sexes.

Am I allowed to add my opinion still, cuz.... I'm a girl?
Old 06-15-2003, 11:50 AM   #6
HndaTch627

i think you need to relax and stop being so insecure, having dating a girl that did, i can tell you it's because she's always horny, not because she thinks you suck in the sack. besides a girl who masturbates is going to be more "fun" in bed cause she'll be more willing to try different things.

Jeremy
Old 06-15-2003, 12:45 PM   #7

what if you guys weren't having sex?

would that change anything?
Old 06-15-2003, 06:22 PM   #8
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

you masturbate (and dont EVEN say that you dont)...does she care about that?
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 09:19 PM   #9
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
yup, this should be bumped to Battle of the Sexes.

Am I allowed to add my opinion still, cuz.... I'm a girl?

Well, I think that might help him out because it will be a female opinion, but having said that, alot of girls are different, and even most girls can't figure themselves out, so what you tell him might be totally different then what his gf's thinking. But, the more the merrier, so shoot...
Old 06-15-2003, 09:53 PM   #10
GirlRacer

well, I won't contribute till he asks me too, cuz he specified that this was a question for the boyz.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:26 PM   #11
juvenile

k
Old 06-16-2003, 07:56 AM   #12
spoogenet

Nothing wrong with a girl twiddling the taco here and there. I think it's healthy and important. I've always taken the approach that if a girl can't please herself, she can't give me as good directions if they're needed.

I've dated a girl who masturbated. She'd use hands and/or vibratory tools. In no way were either of them detrimental to our love makin.

b
Old 06-16-2003, 11:42 AM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Girls can be just as horny/perverted as guys. Take advantage of it dude, try not to take it so personal.
Old 06-16-2003, 09:36 PM   #14
Shot 2 Hel

Quote:
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
you masturbate (and dont EVEN say that you dont)...does she care about that?

Took the words right out of my mouth
Old 06-17-2003, 06:09 PM   #15
ShagginJet

I'm gonna have to lay down the law here. A girl who knows her own body is the best type of girl you'll ever find.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 07:33 PM   #16
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

Everyone masturbates.. and if someone tells you they don't... they do it more than anyone on the planet...

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 03:40 PM   #17
msvtec14

Hell yeah. Lol Jay. What's that saying? 90% of people masterbate and the other 10% lie about.

Hmmmmm, how do I say this w/o being too graphic.
If I did now know what buttons (or where they were) needed to be pushed then I don't think that sex would be nearly as good. All girls def need to know themselves. Girls are different than guys. Certain things come a little bit harder to us.
Old 06-20-2003, 02:01 PM   #18
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

*stares at the wall.. trying to not think about missy pushing her buttons* this isnt working!

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 02:16 PM   #19
msvtec14

ROFL

It's so funny though because I think it's corny when my friends won't admit it. One time one of my friends tried saying she didn't and then another one of my friends was like, "YES, YOU DO!!! Remember that time you told me about how you got caught and you were all embarassed?!"...then this girl got all pissed but it was really funny.
Old 06-20-2003, 03:57 PM   #20
Civicfrenzy

yea sorry havent checked this lately....they all are good points and everyone was right. I now think its pretty damn amazing and she wants play more than i do now.
lol and yes girls can respond doesnt bother me a bit.

thanks alot everyone
Old 06-21-2003, 12:53 PM   #21
sc0rch

weeeeeeeeeeeeel i hate to tell you but 90% of the population masturbates and the other 10% are liers..........why exactly does it bother you? because it's "dirty"? or what?
Old 06-21-2003, 09:23 PM   #22
Shot 2 Hel

i dont

why did it matter in the first place?
Old 09-26-2003, 12:00 AM   #23
Spicdaddy1507

You shouldn't sweat it bro, it's actually a good thing that she does masterbate....I've done my share of digging on this type of information myself and found that if a girl can masterbait on her own in a younger age, she'll be able to understand her body and be much less inhibited in the sack when she's older.....Take into account the countless women out there who have difficulty having an orgasm or even understanding how to please themselves....By masterbaiting, in the long run, you'll both have more pleasurable sex. Besides, it's only natural. And for that 90% that do, and 10% lie about it...Well, thats not totally true...I would say that only goes for Men...Women on the other hand are another beast all together...I won't sit here and tell you I completely understand them, but If it was totally true, then why are there women out there who havn't had orgasms? It's not a matter of them not being able to have one, it's the mentallity....EXAMPLE: some won't believe me, but I know a couple church women who have never done a thing, "AVANGELISTS"...If you were taught it's a bad thing! Just like smokin cigarettes...your parents told you not to do it, else you'd die of cancer...But "some" people do it anyhow. But nonetheless, there are a minority that don't.
Old 09-26-2003, 09:52 AM   #24
GirlSolRacer

Okay, there are some people in this world who don't do it, but I'd say the majority in our society do it, guys and girls. It's just that they guys are more open about it. You can almost bet that if you walked up to a girl and told her you'd give her $50 bucks if she admitted to masterbating, and she'd say no. But she did it just the nicht before. It's actually healthy for a woman to do this. If a woman is having trouble having an orgasm, it's reccomended by doctors and sex therapists to start by masturbating by herself, then bringing the man in on it. A good thing about it is she can do it, then do you right after. Oh, and a well kept secret by women, ya know how we can't do it when we have a headache? Well, doctors have proven ( I don't know how or why) that masturbating and/or having sex (as long as you orgasm) can actually relieve headaches? Something about relieveng tension and stress, and some hormone that helps. But it does work. No more Tylenol for me, I just need to see my hubby...........
Old 09-27-2003, 02:46 AM   #25
Loki

Quote:
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
Everyone masturbates.. and if someone tells you they don't... they do it more than anyone on the planet...

Yes, I agree totally with this and I would be more worried if she didn't masturbate.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:39 PM   #26
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Shit...what is it with some guys getting pissed when chicks diddle their skittle? It's totally normal and you probably do it more than she does. But men have the upperhand here...just tell women that masturbation helps "clean the pipes" and prevents prostate cancer. If she gets pissed call her a cancer lover. Honestly I think it's kinda hot when a girl is that open about her sexuality...most girls just act all offended and deny it like it's dirty. Guys are expected to admit it but when a girl admits it (especially in detail)....that's just icing on the cake. I say as long as it's not taking away from the action you're getting more power to her. Just be thankful you're not stuck with some anorgasmic chick.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 01:51 PM   #27
CD5Passion

here's the question you should ask yourself...do you mastrurbate? if that's a yay than get over it, if it's a nay then you are just plain strange

but the fact my girlfriend never does it (save once or twice) but she told me that she did and it certainly didn't bother me

maybe it's also because she said it nothing compared to me