Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2002, 11:11 PM   #1
SVT Cobra

silly si got stomped numerous times

not even gonna be a "bad post"

there are two guys probably 18-19 in a new blue civic si. probably a 2000 or 2001. i guess he was some serious honda racer. no big wing or hood lights. just hondaparts.com sticker on the back window. he definitly had nitrous and turbo i think. couldnt really hear it over my car.
well im at a light. he pulls next to me and revs his engine w/o even looking over. rather confident. i rev back, drowning out his pitiful sound. my 2 friends are crackin up. and my cousin and he b/f are laughin in her 02 gt convertible behind us. light turns green, i spin a little but after 1st gear his car is at my door. i chirp 2nd and he is at my bumper. 3rd gear and he is getting left like he is standing still. i was surprised he stayed with me that long, but that car must have had a lot of work done and still falls short.
they keep at it though. i beat them from a roll even worse and 2 more times at other lights. i yell back to my cuz behind us "check out hondaparts.com, they got some good shit." the civic rolls down his window and gave me the dirtiest look ever and said "yeah well i'd piss all over that car" i said "well you didnt piss on mine now did ya?" cocky queer replies, "you've got 4 more cylinders" i say "shoulda thought about that before you raced me. you drive an economy car, not a race car." my friends add in "my grandmother drives the same thing. its a grocery getter you ***got." well i tried not to piss my pants cuz of the face the kids were makin. not only did they follow me only to get beat, they were poor sports and just had to throw in the "more cylinders" excuse. if ur gonna build a honda and think its fast dont complain when u mess with a cobra and lose.
last nite i also ruined 2 3000gt's, some other honda product, a few mustangs, even murdered my cousins. i got a ride in an 03 cobra. that thing is insaneeeeee. a friggin kid no older than me had it. and so did his friend. both black, one vert, one coupe. rich bastards.
what would it take for a honda to keep up with me? how big of a shot did that kid prob have? id guess it was 100-150 shot with a completely built motor. either way thats sad, that even with nitrous he couldnt touch me. there attitudes made it so much more fun though.
Old 09-30-2002, 12:04 AM   #2
78 monte

What does your car run in the quarter???
Old 09-30-2002, 12:13 AM   #3
SVT Cobra

????

i can post new threads... but can't respond to any, including my own, and no pm's? okayyyy then.

well monte78 the closest track is englishtown which is alittle more than 3 hours away. so couldnt answer u that. im gonna buy a tazzo and theyre supposed to be the most accurate.
honest guess would be 12.9-13.3 depending on dr's or street tires.
Old 09-30-2002, 12:24 AM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well because you are a moderated user, so one of the mods need to approve your posts before showing them up on the board

btw i meged the threads for you.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 05:58 AM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Re: silly si got stomped numerous times

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
rich bastards.

you're 18 with a '96 Cobra...what the hell are you complaining about????
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 06:55 AM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Just to give you a little insight.

They didnt make a 2001 SI.. 1999 and 2000 were the only 2 years they made that style SI.

If he had a turbo, I seriously doubt he was running a 100-150 shot of nitrous unless he had some really, really built up internals. If he had turbo he was maybe running a 50 shot, if he was running any at all.

Good kill though.
Old 09-30-2002, 07:03 AM   #7
SVT Cobra

still cant reply

well then it must have been a 2000.
18 with 18k car.
18 with 40k car. insurance would be a tad bit more too.

with 150 shot of nitrous and built engine or turbo and 50 shot, how much power did that car probably have?
Old 09-30-2002, 08:16 AM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Re: still cant reply

Quote:
18 with 18k car.

with 150 shot of nitrous and built engine or turbo and 50 shot, how much power did that car probably have?

PM Chief and tell him you are having a problem. It was his brilliant idea to do it this way..
Old 09-30-2002, 04:57 PM   #9
BlackNotch

personally, i didn't see the need to start insuting him first. it seems that he only insulted you after you commented about his hondaparts.com sticker.

pretty respectable for Civic to keep up like that IMO.
Old 09-30-2002, 05:30 PM   #10
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Mods on the Si? Nah.

I doubt he had nitrous at all. As for a turbo that's pretty unlikely. He probably had the basic bolt ons. You'd know if he had turbo and/or nitrous. Especially 100-150 shot .....

So you act like that in public? Man I wouldn't even want to associated with you. And people wonder why people hate certain types of cars. Some people give an entire group a bad name.
Old 09-30-2002, 05:33 PM   #11
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Re: still cant reply

Quote:
18 with 18k car.

150 shot = 150hp +/-

Depends on the boost level as to what HP he'd be putting out.
Old 09-30-2002, 06:05 PM   #12
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:

last nite i also ruined 2 3000gt's, some other honda product, a few mustangs, even murdered my cousins. i got a ride in an 03 cobra. that thing is insaneeeeee. a friggin kid no older than me had it. and so did his friend. both black, one vert, one coupe. rich bastards.
what would it take for a honda to keep up with me? how big of a shot did that kid prob have? id guess it was 100-150 shot with a completely built motor. either way thats sad, that even with nitrous he couldnt touch me. there attitudes made it so much more fun though.

So what you want us all to beleive is that you raced and won (im guessing a few means more than 3) 7 cars in all in one night? The 3000gts would not have been "ruined" maybe beat but not "ruined"
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 06:23 PM   #13
SVT Cobra

blahhh

they should have known better than to rev their engine at me. when u step up to a car and think ur bad ass and rev ur engine, then lose. u deserve to be mocked.

im 100% positve he had nitrous. white smoke and the kid was lettin some off before the light turned green. he only stayed with me till 2nd gear. not impressive. from a roll, he had no chance.
and the 3000 gts did get ruined. 7 cars lengthes + is a total rape.
ive beaten 3 different ones. minimum was 7 cars on the highway (98 vr4) the one last nite was about 10 (91ish vr4).
Old 09-30-2002, 06:35 PM   #14
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: blahhh

Quote:

and the 3000 gts did get ruined. 7 cars lengthes + is a total rape.
ive beaten 3 different ones. minimum was 7 cars on the highway (98 vr4) the one last nite was about 10 (91ish vr4).

i drove svt cobras and vr4 and there is no way he got 7 car lenghts behind unless the driver sucked big time.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 06:36 PM   #15
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
im 100% positve he had nitrous. white smoke and the kid was lettin some off before the light turned green. he only stayed with me till 2nd gear. not impressive. from a roll, he had no chance.

I can smoke my tires as is now. He may have had nitrous, but no way it was 100-150 shot.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:27 PM   #16
AzCivic

He probably had a 75shot and bolt-ons.

Last edited by AzCivic : 10-01-2002 at 10:51 PM.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 04:03 PM   #17
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:

im 100% positve he had nitrous. white smoke and the kid was lettin some off before the light turned green.

So you are saying that at a DEAD stop he was using his nitrous sitting still? Doubt that beause no one would use it without them actually having the "pedal to the medal" so to speak. And if he did more-than-likely he would have blown up something because he would have put 150 hp to the wheels while sitting still. The smoke was probably just because he went full throttle. No matter what kind of car it will smoke when gave full throttle.... Even you cobra.
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote