::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2002, 09:20 AM   #1
mt.biker

what keeps you going?

Lately i've been down alot, it seems life isn't going the way i want it to. Now dont get me wrong i'm not complaining i have it very good but i've been feeling like something is missing in my life.

At first i thought i was because i was working to hard at work but thats not it. Then I it was because i wasn't spending enough time with my friends and there are some other things i wont get into but its not them either.

I'm not sure what it is and the fact its not there is really starting to bug me. I feel like i'm having a mid-life crissis (sp?) and thats messed up.

So i'm here to find out what keeps you people going. What makes you get up in the morning to head out to work. What drives you do move forward in life, to push past the tough stuff and get good marks. What drives you to be the best you can be?

And then to find out what makes you people happy, is it the little things are the big things?

a confused mt.biker
Old 08-18-2002, 11:30 AM   #2
Wren57

What makes me happy is having a girl that cares for me when Im down, friends to talk about stuff with, and just plain ole freedom. I guess I value my freedom more cause im only 17 and dont have a lot of freedom, and when I get it I love it. I wake up and go to work knowing I work with good, fun people, and that at the end of the day I can relax with my girl and/or hang out with friends and maybe meet new people. You need to make every day interesting by doing something different than the day before.