Go Back   HSTuners > HS Questions & Comments > News and Announcements
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2001, 08:46 AM   #1
Chief
Banned

Articles Needed!

I have absolutely no doubt that already on these boards we have an absolutely mind boggling pool of knowledgable, resourceful people.

Well, it's time for Honda Style to tap into all the knowledge and solicit some articles from you guys/gals. That is the next section that we are working on, but need some serious content to fill it up with. Here are some guidelines , but the sky's the limit:
  • Vehicle Care and Maintenance
  • Community Events (club news etc)
  • Special Events (car shows, etc)
  • Personal Interest (articles on individuals)

Anything interesting - that list are just some basic ideas to throw out... interview one of your local police chief's and ask why they target so many modified cars...get some stats.... what exactly are considered illegal mods in your neck of the woods. Be creative.

You get the gist

In addition to periodic contributors, we'd also love to have some monthly columnists for the site (including your smiling face with the article should you so desire).

Any interest out there? You can either submit your article directly online in our Articles section, or send your article to me directly at webmaster@hondastyle.com .
Old 09-09-2001, 08:36 PM   #2
Aperio

Just a reminder all... We are in the midst of devloping the articles section. The basic layout is completed. Now we just need to get your article contributions. This could be some very good exposure for you and will definitely help all the members out there.

Please send your articles to webmaster@hondastyle.com . The sky is the limit - whatever you'd like to write about is fine. If it meets the standards that we are looking for (i.e. grammar, spelling, interest etc) then we'll find a place for it.

Thanks,
Mary
Old 09-13-2001, 02:36 AM   #3
BlackDeuceCoupe
The Great Ape

Re: Articles Needed!

Quote:
Originally posted by webmaster
I have absolutely no doubt that already on these boards we have an absolutely mind boggling pool of knowledgable, resourceful people.

Well, it's time for Honda Style to tap into all the knowledge and solicit some articles from you guys/gals...
That's me, baby! When's payday???
DISCLAIMER The existence of BDC is disputable. The existence of views, in the absence
of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise
in the second order coefficient.
BlackDeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2001, 01:42 AM   #4
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

Actually, I'm in the midst of dilligently working on an article on why I dislike LS/VTEC. I was gonna post it in the all motor forum and point it out to you when it's done. Cool?
2ndGenTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 12:58 PM   #5
slowerthanu

I am begining work on an article pertaining to me swapping the B18C5 into my Integra, it was a pain in the arse, so I am sure the article will be too.
Old 10-11-2001, 12:49 PM   #6
Impact23

I made a long post about keeping your car maintained (clean) and detailed instructions on how to have a swirl-less car. I have tons more I culd put up too but that one took a bit out fo me. Trust me if you see it and read it you'll see why. I guess you could call it a detailed instuction on detailing your ride. Check it out...
http://hondastyle.com/forums/showthr...=&threadid=682
Old 11-19-2001, 10:44 AM   #7
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

I have a few articles that I can share and some pics from events that I have attended to share w/ everyone. I have quite a few Articles from shows that I can share.
DO you want or need reviews of products?
Old 10-10-2002, 11:49 AM   #8
crxb16hybrid

I have a article that I am working on regaurding the effects of street racing in Fl and what the locals have to say on the whole deal. I will be taken down both sides of the story and seeing how it has effected many people in our community and what the future plans are for us since they will be closing our local track in the next couple years...

Thanks
Ty
Lucky13
Old 05-06-2003, 08:37 PM   #9
Shot 2 Hel

i think its a good idea and product reviews in there sounds like a good idea
Old 09-28-2003, 01:48 PM   #10
issac

edited for SPAM

Old 10-20-2003, 09:43 PM   #11
dasica
1st Gear

Hey I got a english paper on street racing. Feel free to edit grammer and so on. I got a D on it haha english isn't my best supject. Anyways I mailed it to you. Haha sweet I got two, these are proper english papers, nobody laugh at my D grades
brad_potts@hotmail.com