User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 03:25 PM   #1
AndrewGTR86

Need everyone input

Ok,
I just turned 17 an found a 95 civic dx hatch with a b16 from a civic si with 67k miles. Has air intake A1 exaust, And strut bar an some other stuff. They are asking 3200 for it. I almost have that an they said they would what till I have the money. Do yall think it is a good deal. What should I look for. An is 67k miles to much? An if I get it what should I do to make fast for 1/4 mile racing? Do you all think it will be reliable. How fast is a stock civic hx hatch with a b16 si swap. 0-60 an quarter mile.

Thank you,
If I get the car I'll post pics soon

Old 11-04-2003, 03:34 PM   #2
AndrewGTR86

Oh yea its a automatic trans

Old 11-04-2003, 07:30 PM   #3
cashizslick

Re: Need everyone input

Quote:
Originally posted by AndrewGTR86
Ok,
I just turned 17 an found a 95 civic dx hatch with a b16 from a civic si with 67k miles. Has air intake A1 exaust, And strut bar an some other stuff. They are asking 3200 for it. I almost have that an they said they would what till I have the money. Do yall think it is a good deal. What should I look for. An is 67k miles to much? An if I get it what should I do to make fast for 1/4 mile racing? Do you all think it will be reliable. How fast is a stock civic hx hatch with a b16 si swap. 0-60 an quarter mile.

Thank you,
If I get the car I'll post pics soon

Dude, B16's are sick - buy it, but make sure that the car runs right. Like, make sure the spark is good, stuff like that - just drive the car and make sure you really drive it hard at least a few times to make sure its all good.

Old 11-04-2003, 07:31 PM   #4
cashizslick

also, make sure all the parts that the previous owner put on are installed properly
BTW< i bet you could buy that car for 2800 if they are willing to sell it for 3200

Old 11-04-2003, 08:21 PM   #5
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

the thread you had in OT was fine
please do not cross post
Closed Thread