::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Body Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2001, 05:54 PM   #1
STDHatchback91

clear corners for 91 HB

Can anyone tell me how to take the stock corners out of a 91 civic Hatchback. I got clears and i went to put them in and i can't figure out, do i need to remove the fender well or something? The box i got says 4 door, so i wanna see if they fit, if they're the 4 dors they prolly won't fit. Thanks
-Deze-
Old 12-13-2001, 08:41 PM   #2
90civiclxryder

this is how it was on my 90 sedan.
pop the hood, by the headlights you will see a piece coming off the corner with a screw in it. take that out then the corners should be able to be pulled out, tommorow ill take some pics of me doing it to show. remember to get orange or amber bulbs for the corners
Old 12-13-2001, 09:06 PM   #3
STDHatchback91

Hmmm, i took the screw out and they wouldn't come out, maybe i gotta pull a little harder. The ones i got came with amber bulbs, but i think i'm gonna get hyper white, everyone has colored corners around here, the cops usually don't hassle anyone. The only thing they say anything about is full clear tails cuz they aren't bright enough, but alot of kids get away with them anyway. The cops here are pretty chill, everyone here meets up at the car wash or this underground mall parkin lot, and the cops come and chill and talk to us, most of them anyway, there's a few import hatin' cops that hassle about everything. I'll try my luck, if not then i'll throw in the amber. Thanks for the help tho, i'll give it another try tomorrow. Peace
-Deze-
Old 12-15-2001, 01:14 PM   #4
90civiclxryder

last night when i was out at the pull hall some guy had a hatchback that had screws in the corners holding them in, i dont know if yours has that or not. when you pull it pull towards you and out (away from the car) a little