.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2003, 05:14 PM   #81
oc civic

[sarcasm]and who the hell needs an anti ballistic missile treaty we should ditch that as well.. OH WAIT our power hungry dictator already did.. GOOD for him..we should stop ALL humanitarian programs and sink the money in making more violent bombs.. then use them on ANYONE we think are "unamerican" [/sarcasm]
Old 03-20-2003, 05:16 PM   #82
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
maybe we should turture there soldiers and nuke there innocent like we did in japan.. what do you say??? lol i hear they are already rounding up US citizens of iraqi decent to "question" them... hmm maybe we should just shove them in ovens?? youd like that wouldn't you?? hell why we are at it lets just kill all the non white people.. i bet youd be all for that??

its *torture*

BTW, i think you are getting too worked up over this - maybe you should just go live in Iraq where your [loyalties?] obviously are.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:17 PM   #83
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by cashizslick
I never said that this will end the problems, nor do i believe that.
then whats the point? Why kill people, why shoot 1.4 million dollar bombs at empty iraqi buildings when there are US citizens are starving to death on US streets... TELL ME THE POINT.. WHAT IS IT??????????
Old 03-20-2003, 05:20 PM   #84
cashizslick

Quote:
then whats the point? Why kill people, why shoot 1.4 million dollar bombs at empty iraqi buildings when there are US citizens are starving to death on US streets... TELL ME THE POINT.. WHAT IS IT??????????

In a dog eat dog world, who would you rather be?

it works like this- attack or be attacked.

Do you really think Saddam wouldnt attack us if he could?

If Saddam ran the US, and we were Iraq, would he nuke us?

If Saddam had 2 dozen nukes that he could reach us with, do you think he would use them?
Old 03-20-2003, 05:21 PM   #85
SolPol

If Saddam ran the US, he wouldn't be concerned with piddly shit little Iraq
Old 03-20-2003, 05:22 PM   #86
oc civic

Quote:
In a dog eat dog world, who would you rather be?

it works like this- attack or be attacked.

If Saddam ran the US, and we were Iraq, would he nuke us?

If Saddam had 2 dozen nukes that he could reach us with, do you think he would use them?

FACT.. cuba hates us, and has missles that can hit us
FACT.. N. korea hates us AND can hit us
FACT china is not too fond of us and has missiles that can hit us..

its funny how when you disagree with war the sheep call you unamerican..

and you of all people need not pull cards on spelling.. thats ludakris YO.. LMFAO...
Old 03-20-2003, 05:24 PM   #87
oc civic

Quote:

do you really think he can't attack us if he wants.. do you really not think there are a LARGE number of iraqi loyalist/soldiers/terrorist already on US soil.. if you think there is not you are a FOOL..
Old 03-20-2003, 05:24 PM   #88
cashizslick

Quote:
FACT.. cuba hates us, and has missles that can hit us
FACT.. N. korea hates us AND can hit us
FACT china is not too fond of us and has missiles that can hit us..

its funny how when you disagree with war the sheep call you unamerican..

and you of all people need not pull cards on spelling.. thats ludakris YO.. LMFAO...

FACT - Saddam does not run Cuba, N.Korea, or china.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:27 PM   #89
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
If Saddam ran the US, he wouldn't be concerned with piddly shit little Iraq

piddly shit you say??? Saddam seems to be concerned with a lot of piddly shit - the Kurds in his country - they pose him no threat and he had no problem using biological weapons to kill millions of them - now just think, if Saddam had our capabilities, what would piddly shit be then? (oh wait, i think he'd just rule the world).
Old 03-20-2003, 05:27 PM   #90
oc civic

Quote:
FACT - Saddam does not run Cuba, N.Korea, or china.

are you saying that castro is NOT a nut case????

cause if you are LMFAO @ YOU.. the rulers of those countries are ALL equaly crazy..
Old 03-20-2003, 05:28 PM   #91
cashizslick

Quote:
do you really think he can't attack us if he wants.. do you really not think there are a LARGE number of iraqi loyalist/soldiers/terrorist already on US soil.. if you think there is not you are a FOOL..

Long range nukes make it easy to attack others, now, he'd have to steal more airplanes.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:29 PM   #92
oc civic

Quote:
piddly shit you say??? Saddam seems to be concerned with a lot of piddly shit - the Kurds in his country - they pose him no threat and he had no problem using biological weapons to kill millions of them - now just think, if Saddam had our capabilities, what would piddly shit be then? (oh wait, i think he'd just rule the world).

what FACTUAL threat does he pose TODAY that war will solve?
Old 03-20-2003, 05:29 PM   #93
SolPol

It's all about Saddam isn't it? There are other more worrisome people.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:30 PM   #94
oc civic

Quote:
Long range nukes make it easy to attack others, now, he'd have to steal more airplanes.

you are really grasping at straws... steal more planes??? COME ON NOW.. the NEXT bad thing like 911 wil PROBABLY be chemical in nature.. and we will NEVER see it coming..
Old 03-20-2003, 05:31 PM   #95
cashizslick

Quote:
are you saying that castro is NOT a nut case????

cause if you are LMFAO @ YOU.. the rulers of those countries are ALL equaly crazy..

Dont change the subject, we are not talking about those people.

Castro maybe a nutcase, but he is not Saddam (the man we are talking about).

BTW - i have to go out now, this discussion is really picking up since i have found myself repplying to posts every 2 seconds - ill be back later.

P.S. Thanks for being cool about how you feel and not being afraid to speak your mind[s]. When people dissagree with you, it is your best chance to re-enforce your way of thinking [if you can?]
Old 03-20-2003, 05:33 PM   #96
oc civic

Quote:
Dont change the subject, we are not talking about those people.

Castro maybe a nutcase, but he is not Saddam (the man we are talking about).

BTW - i have to go out now, this discussion is really picking up since i have found myself repplying to posts every 2 seconds - ill be back later.

P.S. Thanks for being cool about how you feel and not being afraid to speak your mind[s]. When people dissagree with you, it is your best chance to re-enforce your way of thinking [if you can?]

the point in comparing him to them is that WHAT has he done that WE or some OTHER country in the world is NOT guilty of.. and that is the question you can not answer.. tell me what hes done and i will point out at least one country guilty of the same thing..
Old 03-20-2003, 05:43 PM   #97
SolPol

Quote:
you are really grasping at straws... steal more planes??? COME ON NOW.. the NEXT bad thing like 911 wil PROBABLY be chemical in nature.. and we will NEVER see it coming..

I've got one thing to say.

Not one Iraqi on those planes. NOT ONE!!!
Old 03-20-2003, 05:46 PM   #98
oc civic

Quote:
I've got one thing to say.

Not one Iraqi on those planes. NOT ONE!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2003, 05:58 PM   #99
JTsn2Bfst

I think some of you should really evaluate where your loyalties are... and then maby consider moving. This has been a long time comming and Sadam is an evil man--not bad or insensative- EVIL.
Old 03-20-2003, 05:59 PM   #100
HondaTypeJ

I wonder if there are import ricers in Kuwait City?
Old 03-20-2003, 06:04 PM   #101
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by JTsn2Bfst
I think some of you should really evaluate where your loyalties are... and then maby consider moving. This has been a long time comming and Sadam is an evil man--not bad or insensative- EVIL.

you are loyal to a goverment that heartlessly eliminated HUNDREDS of thousands of CIVILLIANS with TWO bombs.. a country that SECRETLY violates pacts it makes.. a country who ENSLAVED more people than you can count because we as a nation BELIEVED people of african decent could not possibly be equal to us light skin folks of european decent, a country who feels the need to shove its views down the throats of others.. my point is simple.. EVERY country in the world has skeletons in its closet.. PAST PRESENT and future... a country that has homeless starving to death on the streets miles away from a factory making MILLION dollar bombs...

i say it a THOUSAND times.. stop throwing stones from the glass house...
Old 03-20-2003, 06:09 PM   #102
oc civic

i really hope the nations of the world do not judge us on the actions of our dictator....
Old 03-20-2003, 06:24 PM   #103
JTsn2Bfst

Get th F--k out of our country then if u feel like that----- Yes our country is not perfect, far from - but it is still the land of opertunity.. Our country grows as do we- every one makes mistakes or is at one time: ignorant, selfish,arrogant etc. and our country is ran by people, so don't expect perfection.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:30 PM   #104
oc civic

Quote:
Get th F--k out of our country then if u feel like that----- Yes our country is not perfect, far from - but it is still the land of opertunity.. Our country grows as do we- every one makes mistakes or is at one time: ignorant, selfish,arrogant etc. and our country is ran by people, so don't expect perfection.

oh i get it... its ok for the US to make mistakes.. (turture, slavery, oppresion, violation of world law, inhumainity, MASS slaughter, genocide..) but its not ok for others.. heres a reality check for you..i would bet in our "wars" we have killed more innocent people than saddam has, and when i say innocent i mean civilians NOT in violation of country or international law, is saddam a GOOD man??? NO of course not.. does he need to be taken out of power.. YES is it our job to be involved.. ABSOLUTELY NOT..... you live in hawaii?? you should be REALLY concerned.. N. korea is just a stone throw away...
Old 03-20-2003, 06:33 PM   #105
oc civic

Quote:
Get th F--k out of our country then if u feel like that

thats a very UNAMERICAN view.. similar to those of NAZI germany.. "if you do not believe in us.. OUT with you or execution.. " [sarcasm]you share similar beliefs with some real nobel people[/sarcasm]
Old 03-20-2003, 06:34 PM   #106
HondaTypeJ

Old 03-20-2003, 06:41 PM   #107
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

damn this thread got out of control

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 07:06 PM   #108
HondaTypeJ

Yes it did.
Old 03-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #109
cashizslick

Quote:
you are loyal to a goverment that heartlessly eliminated HUNDREDS of thousands of CIVILLIANS with TWO bombs.. a country that SECRETLY violates pacts it makes.. a country who ENSLAVED more people than you can count because we as a nation BELIEVED people of african decent could not possibly be equal to us light skin folks of european decent, a country who feels the need to shove its views down the throats of others.. my point is simple.. EVERY country in the world has skeletons in its closet.. PAST PRESENT and future... a country that has homeless starving to death on the streets miles away from a factory making MILLION dollar bombs...

i say it a THOUSAND times.. stop throwing stones from the glass house...

If you think like this, you have no business leeching off of the freedoms and wrights you have as an american citizen

If you think dropping an atomic weapon on japan was a bad idea, you are an IDIOT. Would you rather the US army have lead a grownd war against japan? This would have caused many more AMERICAN casualties - if you think this way, you should consider moving.

How as an American citizen can you tell me that attacking Iraq, a nation hostile to the US who has been involved in shaddy A** business for over a century, is a wrong or unjust thing to do.

Sure the US has made mistakes - we admit it and have changed as a country and a nation - Name one other nation where and Ethnic group or other powerless social minority has the ability to change a nation through peacefull non-cooperation?

Saddam is an EVIL person who should not be allowed to continue wasting fresh air.

If EVERY country has SKELETONS in its closet, why are you even arguing with me in the first place? Why should world events even consern a passivist such as yourself?

This really disturbs me:
Quote:
a country who feels the need to shove its views down the throats of others

We are a country of free speach, free elections, equal rights, a country built on freedom.

Iraq does not have free anything - Saddam forces more than just views down the throats of his people [Devistating Chemical Weapons].

How as a human being can you watch others suffer and not feel a sence of their pain - what is wrong with you?

If u were and Iraqi, you'd be Damn glad Saddam is about to be kicked out of office - or maybe not, your views are quite strange - you might like getting oppressed by a dictator or communist govt.

i mean, those govts do not do things in secret, they dont act in a secretive manner, their evil deeds are obvious.
Old 03-21-2003, 07:11 AM   #110
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Okay, stop and think about this..

The reason why we need to get Saddam out of office isnt as much as he is a danger to us, just yet. But more to every country in the middle east Kawait, Isreal, and everything else that surrounds them. Unless we do something about him he will begin to take over that area. Could be sooner, it could be later but its bound to happen.

We being a (for the most part) Christian country will try to keep Isreal (Holy Land) safe from Saddam. Believe me if you want, but Hitler did it in Germany, Saddam will do it in the Middle East.

As for the UN, have you noticed the people that wont support us are all the people we have assisted in saving thier butts many times in past wars. Thats strange.. :o

And lets not forget the fact that people are beginning to change thier tunes and move over to our side now. Hrm.. They are launching SCUDS that they dont have, at our troops.. That too is very strange..
Old 03-21-2003, 08:19 AM   #111
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

well i bet there is more to it than it just meets the eye. i'm sure the warheads and chemical weapons aren't the only reason to go there (and don't bring the oil in)

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 08:25 AM   #112
SolPol

Yeah, he made our President's daddy look bad and costed him an election.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:31 AM   #113
cashizslick

As much as people would like to pin that on Bush, he is not and does not give the slightest hint of doing this for his father.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:40 AM   #114
SolPol

Direct quote from George Bush:

"We're talking about a man who tried to kill my father here."

Nope, no hint at all
Old 03-21-2003, 08:41 AM   #115
firstgeardude

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
As for the UN, have you noticed the people that wont support us are all the people we have assisted in saving thier butts many times in past wars. Thats strange.. :o

maybe im wrong here, but some of those countries have interests with iraq. Doesnt France have an oil deal with Iraq... no wonder they dont want the war
Old 03-21-2003, 08:43 AM   #116
SolPol

Their countries, their business. I can't believe all these people getting mad at France. Screw 'em, it's not like they'd be any help anyway.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:48 AM   #117
SolPol

Quote:
Direct quote from George Bush:

"We're talking about a man who tried to kill my father here."

Nope, no hint at all

Anyone? Anyone?
Old 03-21-2003, 08:49 AM   #118
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

oh wow, i have hours of fun to play with the past posts.... here i go..

Quote:
If you think like this, you have no business leeching off of the freedoms and wrights you have as an american citizen

If you think dropping an atomic weapon on japan was a bad idea, you are an IDIOT. Would you rather the US army have lead a grownd war against japan? This would have caused many more AMERICAN casualties - if you think this way, you should consider moving.

How as an American citizen can you tell me that attacking Iraq, a nation hostile to the US who has been involved in shaddy A** business for over a century, is a wrong or unjust thing to do.

Sure the US has made mistakes - we admit it and have changed as a country and a nation - Name one other nation where and Ethnic group or other powerless social minority has the ability to change a nation through peacefull non-cooperation?

Saddam is an EVIL person who should not be allowed to continue wasting fresh air.

If EVERY country has SKELETONS in its closet, why are you even arguing with me in the first place? Why should world events even consern a passivist such as yourself?

This really disturbs me:

We are a country of free speach, free elections, equal rights, a country built on freedom.

Iraq does not have free anything - Saddam forces more than just views down the throats of his people [Devistating Chemical Weapons].

How as a human being can you watch others suffer and not feel a sence of their pain - what is wrong with you?

If u were and Iraqi, you'd be Damn glad Saddam is about to be kicked out of office - or maybe not, your views are quite strange - you might like getting oppressed by a dictator or communist govt.

i mean, those govts do not do things in secret, they dont act in a secretive manner, their evil deeds are obvious.

once again you FAILED to show saddam is a threat to US soil. you cannot go to war on a hunch. if you think that some poeple might be attacked because of weapons some dictator MIGHT have.... that is VERY weak. we will kill iraqi civiliansin this war, there will be casualties of war that are very unnessisary, over something that is non of the US's business yet. once saddam attacks a mid-east country in an inhumane way or shows to be a threat to a contry that cannot defend its self, then the UN would set in to put the foot down.

im glad you are SO self centered that the death of 350000 japanise civilans was accepatble instead of attacking the japanise army. if would be just like if saddam desided that instead of attacking our army and risk loosing iraqi's that he just nuke newyork and LA. it would save his peoples lives, and kill less americans, but you know what, its ****ING WRONG.

The laws of america are not the laws of the world. you say you want freedom, but everytime someone disagrees with you, you tell them to go live in iraq with our dictator we love, well, that sure as hell doesnt sound like someone who believes in freedom to me. you are SUCH a hypocrate. you say one thing, but contradict it. you want to go to war to save innocent american lives at the cost of US diplomacy with the world, and the loss of US troops and civilians around the world. this has so much more potential of springing terrorist attacks by rouge groups of iraqi's because of the horsesh!t that bush is pushing.

you want to talk about a country that REALLY ****ed its people over.. WE DID. ever herd of the american indians? they were living peacfully here then europeans came and enslaved them. our government had military missions to kill native americans just because we wanted their land. that was genocide to our people. they showed no threat other than fear we put into them because of attacking them. we can look at colenel mustard and his campains chasing indans all over america, or the trail of tears where president jackson moved all the cherokee indians form their homes to a spot of land far away. today even we have our indian concentraion camps(or reserves, however you want to look at them) where we gave them a very small portion of land for them to live on.

thats very old though, how about something more recent... like segragation of blacks. they were put in different schools, treated like crap, beaten, denyed basic human needs, killed for someone elses crime, touchered, told they were less human than whites and this was just 40 years ago. we are the most advanced country in the world, and that is through experience. you cannot tell a kid that something is hot and expect him to believe you without testing it. when we were developing our country through the past few 100 years, europeans didnt have the same beliefes as us, but you know what, it was our country, not theirs they knew their place and only stepped in when it involved endagerment to their colonies or poeple in "the new world"

i am not a supporter of saddam, and i do not agree with what he does. but it is not my business. george washington said that foriegn affairs would be the downfall of this nation. lets not prove him right. nothing will kill world support with the USA more than if we were wrong in this matter. how is it going to look if we once again murder civilans because of what we THOUGHT was best for the world. i bet the american indians or african americans understand that a different culture isnt a lower one that deserves to die.

how about next time you preach for peace and unity in the world, you not do it by going to war when there are alternative methods of dealing with issues

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 08:54 AM   #119
SolPol

I've got nothing to add to that.

Until someone makes a dumbass reply. Then I'll be back.

Keep it up man
Old 03-21-2003, 09:16 AM   #120
oc civic

Some of you are SO ****ing dense ,,,, im NOT against war.. I am FOR international law... I am for a JUST and fair process. not wars based on personal vendetta not one of you has sited a SUBSTANTIAL reason for war.... ONE MORE TIME FOR THE SLOWER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM.

Saddam SHOULD be removed, that is my personal opinion, it is ALSO my personal opinion that it is NOT our job to do it.

I also believe when we impose our "freedoms" GOOD or BAD, on other countries that is EQUALLY "nazi" like... Iraq has a government, we have NO business being involved in there politics...

I ALSO DO believe he had weapons that were in violation of the UN LAWS, BUT WE VIOLATE INTERNATIONAL LAW AS WELL..so what the hell does that prove....

I IN NO WAY SUPPORT HIM, BUT you need to examine ALL sides of the fence to UNDERSTAND things... AND understanding things IS SO important..

case in point.. we thought killing 300 THOUSAND plus INNOCENT civilians would make Japan see our way, WELL maybe the "terrorist" felt that in there "holy war" that the blood shed of a few thousand would wake up America to there "evil" ways ... it's ALL subjective, right and wrong is subjective ... and yes hate me if you want, BUT i think it is WAY more ****ed up to kill a BABY, MOTHER, CHILDREN, and other civilians (who may not even agree with war) than a soldier (a person who COMMITS to FIGHTING in a war our soldiers, Iraqis soldiers, whatever)... don't freak out, AS I have told MANY military people (some of which are on this board) i COMPLETELY support them, but I do NOT support the war....