Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2003, 02:16 PM   #81
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Yeah, that's what the edge of the bathtub and the shower wall is for if that's the case. Put her up against the wall and have her put her feet on the egde and you have to scoot down a little. It works. Or sort of hold her up by one of her legs and put her other foot on the edge of the bathtub for leverage.

Oh this was never a problem for me, i got it all worked out the first time around. Cheers for the instructions though, seems like a few people need it.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:26 PM   #82
msvtec14

I dunno. I'm just trying to help out if people are having difficulties in the shower area. I have a horror story about that. Not mine. A good friend though. My friend was watching her parents house and her and her BF were watching it. A family member that lived in the area came by as a surprise and my friend and her BF were in the tub and I guess she got up and slipped and the landed on the faucet in a very unpleasent fashion.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:52 PM   #83
mt.biker

Quote:
I dunno. I'm just trying to help out if people are having difficulties in the shower area. I have a horror story about that. Not mine. A good friend though. My friend was watching her parents house and her and her BF were watching it. A family member that lived in the area came by as a surprise and my friend and her BF were in the tub and I guess she got up and slipped and the landed on the faucet in a very unpleasent fashion.

OUCH!!
Old 01-16-2003, 02:57 PM   #84
HondaChickk02

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
its only a problem if the guy is over 6foot and the girl is short like 5-5'4

Ok he was 6 ft something and I'm 4'11...yes it was a problem. but we managed somehow. Now my boyfriend is 5'9 so i guess it shouldnt be a problem. Well I'll get back to you after this weekend on that.
Old 01-16-2003, 03:00 PM   #85
DomesticImport

hey you can make anything work if you put your mind to it
Old 01-16-2003, 03:05 PM   #86
msvtec14

Yeah. I just like getting picked up because it's fun. See, it's stuff like this that makes me wish that me and the BF were still together but then I think off alllllllll the other crap that comes along with it. Celibacy is better right now.
Old 01-16-2003, 04:54 PM   #87
Shot 2 Hel

you people make me sound like a freakin angel
Old 01-16-2003, 05:05 PM   #88
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaChickk02
Ok he was 6 ft something and I'm 4'11...yes it was a problem. but we managed somehow. Now my boyfriend is 5'9 so i guess it shouldnt be a problem. Well I'll get back to you after this weekend on that.

freak alert!!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 10:11 PM   #89
DomesticImport

Quote:
See, it's stuff like this that makes me wish that me and the BF were still together but then I think off alllllllll the other crap that comes along with it. Celibacy is better right now.

I feel the same way ... except with my "Ex-Girlfriend" i was actually thinking about that today...you think of the good times and miss em,........... then you remember all the BullSht along with it all
Old 01-16-2003, 10:18 PM   #90
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DomesticImport
........... then you remember all the BullSht along with it all

Amen

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 01-17-2003, 12:07 AM   #91
ShagginJet

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
In a plane lavatory
In a theater
In a tree house (it was her fantasy, LOL I had to secure the tree house to tree otherwise the whole thing would have definitely come down.. )
In the Pacific -- a few meters from the shore (another one of her fantasies, I wasn’t able to perform as well, since the water was so damn cold!!!)
On the beach (in Carmel, Cali -- at night)
On a little island, thats sits somewhere in Lake Champlain..

But the best love making usually takes place in a warm and humid place..
-Jacuzzi
-Sauna
-Shower
(in that order -- )

Wow... Only just started but this takes the cake. Some of these are on my to do list.

In a plane lavatory
In a theater

As for the pacific, salt and sex don't fix (tried that).

The tree house... Did you build it too?

Carmel is nice.. must have been good.

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 03:18 AM   #92
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Jesus what a list...lemme see...on a jungle gym in a park near my house (right before school let out), in a dressing room at a Gap store, on top of the Liberty Memorial (hey...what could be more liberating? Hehe), on my front porch, various places in the back of my truck, a soccer field, neighborhood pool, roof of my house (there's a good sized flat spot), the shower, my dining room table, living room couch, etc. etc. etc.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 08:37 AM   #93
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by DomesticImport
I feel the same way ... except with my "Ex-Girlfriend" i was actually thinking about that today...you think of the good times and miss em,........... then you remember all the BullSht along with it all

Hell yeah. Cheers to that. I guess it sucks sometimes that I don't have a BF but seriously, I just don't want one. I spent a good portion of 02 being miserable because me and a longtime BF broke up in April. And then I was with a new BF for about 2 months and that started in Oct and ended 12/10 because he started to forget how to treat his girlfriend. The kid started treating me like crap and I made it clear that I just wasn't putting up with the BS. I would rather be alone but happy with myself than wasting time being miserable with another person just for the sake of having a boyfriend. Screw that. I hate girls like that. That's how one of my friends is and it drives me nuts. For 03, I'm not selling myself short and I'm not wasting my time worrying about the bullshit.
Old 01-17-2003, 10:07 AM   #94
ShagginJet

Anyone claim the trunk of a car yet?

http://63.249.135.19/hdrive/car/index.htm
ShagginJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 11:49 AM   #95
mt.biker

Quote:
Hell yeah. Cheers to that. I guess it sucks sometimes that I don't have a BF but seriously, I just don't want one. I spent a good portion of 02 being miserable because me and a longtime BF broke up in April. And then I was with a new BF for about 2 months and that started in Oct and ended 12/10 because he started to forget how to treat his girlfriend. The kid started treating me like crap and I made it clear that I just wasn't putting up with the BS. I would rather be alone but happy with myself than wasting time being miserable with another person just for the sake of having a boyfriend. Screw that. I hate girls like that. That's how one of my friends is and it drives me nuts. For 03, I'm not selling myself short and I'm not wasting my time worrying about the bullshit.

All the power to ya, just dont give up on us guys all together. There some of us left who still know how to treat a girl right, not tomention you girls aren't making it easy on us nice guys.
Old 01-17-2003, 11:57 AM   #96
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
All the power to ya, just dont give up on us guys all together. There some of us left who still know how to treat a girl right, not tomention you girls aren't making it easy on us nice guys.

amen to that brotha bikah

and missy i like the way you think

ok enough posting on alergy medicine

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 12:02 PM   #97
msvtec14

No, I'm not giving up on guys. I know that there are good ones out there. And then there are the ones that SEEM all nice and whatnot and they turn out to be huge @ssholes or possessive psychos. There is so much crap that comes along with even just dating and that's not where I want to be in my life and as for right now, I'm not jeopardizing my happiness for that. I want to be able to go and out and not have to answer to anyone. I don't want to feel obligated to spend time other than anyone but my friends. I just turned 21 not too long ago and I'm enjoying the ride.
Old 01-17-2003, 12:04 PM   #98
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
amen to that brotha bikah

and missy i like the way you think

ok enough posting on alergy medicine

Thank you
Old 01-17-2003, 12:13 PM   #99
juvenile

Quote:
No, I'm not giving up on guys. I know that there are good ones out there. And then there are the ones that SEEM all nice and whatnot and they turn out to be huge @ssholes or possessive psychos. There is so much crap that comes along with even just dating and that's not where I want to be in my life and as for right now, I'm not jeopardizing my happiness for that. I want to be able to go and out and not have to answer to anyone. I don't want to feel obligated to spend time other than anyone but my friends. I just turned 21 not too long ago and I'm enjoying the ride.

Good choice!
Old 01-17-2003, 01:16 PM   #100
mt.biker

Quote:

I hear ya, truly i do. i dated a girl who was all nice, let me do want i wanted when i wanted and then it all fell apart and she started wanting all my time, so truly i can relate. As for some of us "nice" guys turning out to being jerks/@assholes/possesive i'm sure it can happen, just not with the truly nice ones. You'll know a nice guy when you find him because he will think of you before he thinks of himself. He will do little things that touch your heart, before moving to the big things. He will speak simple words that to you will carry more meaning then even he intended.

But a break will put this in perspective for yea, i know it has for me
Old 01-17-2003, 04:46 PM   #101
HondaChickk02

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
freak alert!!

didnt i mention that?
Old 01-17-2003, 04:51 PM   #102
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaChickk02
didnt i mention that?

I can sense these things

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1